Friday the 13th: How to Get Savini with SteamCrack (Full Guide)
Savini Unlock Using SteamCrack
Before I start this guide, I'll give fair warning: You CANNOT hear other players while using this.
1. Download SteamCrack (A quick google search should bring you straight to it, and the file size is to large to attach here.)
2. Extract it to a location you'll remember, and run the "SteamCrack.exe". If it asks you to update, be sure to do so.
3. Now you are going to patch your steam with SteamCrack by clicking "Patch Steam."
Make sure to make at LEAST one save of your steam, so you can revert back in the future.
Make sure to completely close your steam before patching or cracking it!
4. After you have went through the steps to patch it, and you have made a backup of your original steam, you are going to add the Savini DLC. Click "Manual Add" and put the following:
In the Game's Name section, put "Friday the 13th: The Game - Tom Savini designed Jason Voorhees Character"
(I don't think this has to be exact, but I could be wrong there. I put it just to be safe.)
In the Game'ID section, put "646160."
5. Now that you've added Savini to the list, you need to select your package.vdf file from steam, and your base game ID.
Click the 3 dots for "package.vdf", and navigate to your file. Mine is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\appcache,
which is typically the default location.
Now that you have selected that, you have to enter a base game ID.
Click the 3 dots, click "Manual Add" and put this in: 438740
Click crack, again, make sure your steam is closed (Which should have already been done by now) and congrats,
your steam is now cracked and you have Savini unlocked!
If you have any questions or concerns let me know, and I'll do my best to help you.
i want say something if you use this SteamCrack if F13 Comes update you cant update it..... you need reinstall steam
No, just open the SteamCrack again, remove F13 from your list, press Crack, open steam, it will download update, then crack f13 back into library. This works for family shared games if people are having this problem.
Alright, i've done all that but got 1 small problem :x my game and steam is crashing sometimes when people message me in steam.. It almost happens everyday and it's getting really annoying :/ does someone know why this keeps happening? Or is someone else dealing with this issue as well?