Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

MPGH News - 166th Edition

166th Edition - August 10th, 2017

A new mysterious section has found its way to MPGH. Please welcome the Community Projects section.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group here, League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:
    None this week

Post Bans:
    None this week

Signature of the Month:
    The winner of the Freestyle Themed Signature of the Month contest is @IV2B as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Photo of the Month:
    The winner of the Unthemed Photo of the Month contest is @Juankrlosx10 as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    None this week

Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI

Moderators
    [MPGH]Hova
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    Current sections: Market Place and Social Engineering
    [MPGH]Raple
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Other MMORPG Hacks, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Minerva
    Current sections: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Bryan
    Current sections: CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]JDXT
    Current section: Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]T-800
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Travis Scott
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Publicists
    [MPGH]Austin
    [MPGH]Dynasty
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

North Korea moving anti-ship cruise missiles to patrol boat
    With rising tensions with North Korea and the West, comes precautions. Days ago, US spy devisions have seen 2 anti ship missiles transferred upon patrol boats on the east coast of North Korea. Since North Korea seems to have no sign of stopping their missile tests, it seems they're preparing for a defense against a potential interference. Due to the rising threat of North Korea, the United Nations has voted 15-0 favor of sanctions on North Korea. WW3 may be a legitimate worry for months to come.

HBO Hackers Demand Ransom
    We know Game of Thrones was hacked this past week, and the hackers stole 1.5TB of data. Though the hack was big, the only huge thing they leaked was Episode 4 of the wildly popular show Game of Thrones. They are also releasing scripts and hints of the upcoming 5th episode. They're blackmailing HBO to send them money within three days, or more leaks will come. Though the amount has not been disclosed to the public, we can only guess it's in or above 6 digits. Though the FBI is teaming up with HBO in an attempt to find these hackers, another big leak could cost HBO a lot more money in lost users and advertisements.

CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    This week we are putting a crossfire hack on the showcase for MPGH News’s hack of the week. It is a section we haven’t seen much of but there is always time to change that. This hack is known as Pub made by MPGH’s very own @Luizimloko. There are several hacks to choose from. They range from chrosshairs, charms, boxes, lines and no fall damage. There are a lot more features included in this nifty hack and you can find the full list in the Pub hack thread. It’s even got a panic disable all functions button. It isn’t too hard to install, and should only take you a couple minutes. Even though CrossFire is a relatively old game, there is chances of getting banned. No hack can leave you untouchable. Be careful and use the hack wisely, check on the Pub hack thread for further information, updates and news. Happy hacking!
    Thread

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds breaks 500,000 concurrent players on Steam
    One of the most popular games right now is PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and it's popularity only keeps rising as pro players and popular streamers add this game to their play list. Recently PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has recently passed over 500k players on stream and that's not even counting other platforms. Even when it was released into Early Access it had already sold over a million copies and just three months later it sold a cool five million copies. Even as I write this article the player count rose past 520k for quite a while before eventually dropping back down to 430k players. Some people think the reason PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds also known as PUBG has reached this many numbers recently is because PUBG servers rectally released a first-person-only server and that made the numbers just go over the top. Players have reported lag spikes due to the new updates but a patch has already been released to fix this issue however players have still reported issues after the patch was released.

Spotify application is finally headed to Xbox One
    Spotify application has been available on PS4 since 2015, when Sony inked an exclusive deal with the company. Both companies always said that this was an exclusive partnership, but the latter never ruled out appearing on other platforms. Now, it seems like it's the time for it to appear on the Xbox console. A Reddit user spotted Spotify application popping up in the activity feed of Xbox community manager Larry Hryb earlier this week. Another Reddit user reported they had seen word of a Spotify app for Xbox One on Microsoft's retailer training site. Many trusted sources have confirmed that the rumors are true. The application store page has now gone live, but the application isn't downloadable yet.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-08-04-after-years-of-playstation-exclusivity-looks-like-spotify-is-finally-headed-to-xbox-one

New XBOX Wireless Adapter
    Microsoft recently updated the adapter that was used to connect a XBOX controller to your PC. The previous design was extremely bulky and had a few connection flaws. The product received a lot of criticism from gamers around the world. Microsoft took notice and began working on a redesign. Sony had also released an adapter for their controllers around the same time Microsoft did. The only difference was Sony's adapter was much smaller and had a modern look to it. It was clear that Microsoft had to do the same. The newer model is much more compact and sleek compared the the previous version. Internally, Microsoft added some slight upgrades that would increase the range. Additionally, Microsoft added a few lights that would signal the user on whether or not the controller was paired correctly or when it is pairing mode. The adapter is set to be shipped on August 8 for a price tag of $24.99.

Source

iPhone 7S dummy model points to a glass back and wireless charging
    Some images were recently leaked revealing a bit of the new iPhone 7S leads everyone to believe it is going to be impressive. It shows that the new version of the iPhone will have a glass back, which makes the inductive charging feature more likely to be included. The new three new iPhone models are expected to be announced by Apple next month: the improved and updated iPhone 7 models and the iPhone 8, which is most likely not coming before 2018. It’s already widely expected that the iPhone 8 will include the wireless charging feature, but if these recent leaks are accurate, Apple could be launching this feature earlier than expected. According to a couple of Foxconn employees, the iPhone 7S model was claimed to “have an aluminum unibody instead of a glass chassis and that they wouldn’t have wireless charging.” But these recent leaks say otherwise.

Source

Chinese restaurant offering discounts to women with bigger boobs
    A restaurant in China is under fire for their method of discounts... Which correlates the size of a woman's breast. The bigger the woman's breast, the bigger the discount. Starting with an A cup, it's 5% off and ending with a G cup, which is 65% off. Women coming to get a discount were verified by the female workers, to avoid embarrassment with the male workers. An outcry has begun stating this deal is quite discriminatory and the poster is vulgar. Due to the backlash, the head office called the store telling them to stop the promotion indefinitely. Though there were a lot of complaints, the store owner stated that the younger generation found it very fun and his customer count increased by 20%.

Interview - Cursed

Nyaro: Hey Cursed, thanks for taking the time to do an Interview for the MPGH News. How has your week been so far?

Cursed: It’s been alright. Contemplating my future and pondering death. Just got an email from NewEgg stating they’ve approved my replacement, so I am quite happy about that.

Nyaro: Congratulations. I heard that NewEgg ships now to Germany aswell. Maybe I’ll try it soon. Is there anything exciting that happened to you lately?

Cursed: Uhm, the crypto currency “NEO” is skyrocketing and I’ve already tripled my money… Almost to quadrupling it, but I think I should cashout soon as spontaneous growth tends to lead to a crash later. I’d prefer whatever crypto I’m invested in, have a slow but steady growth so huge crashes would be a lot more unlikely.

Nyaro: I never heard of that currency to be honest. Good luck anyway. Can you tell us how you joined MPGH and what made you stay?

Cursed: I was a little cunt that liked messing with people in minecraft. Whether it was taking users internet down or hacking to get an advantage, I did it because I felt powerful. The minecraft section was very popular during that time, so I guess I stayed because I was active in that community. I then started browsing other forums and shitposted in General for a while. I guess I see MPGH as my half retarded family that I talk to about stuff I wouldn’t normally talk to with my IRL friends. I’ve met many users over the years and have had a lot of fun memorable moments with them. Shoutout to FanticSteal, Gaar, Raple, Hova, Dave, Arrow and many more users that were part of MPGH1 late night calls.

Nyaro: As we all know, You are a retired minion. What section did you take care of and what was your reaction when you were picked as a minion the first time?

Cursed: I started off as a Middleman, about a month later I earned Minecraft Minion. Then I heard the marketplace was having problems with ebooks approvals. Since it was taking so long for users to have their ebooks approved, I spoke with Liz about the issue and said I was the man she needed for the job. Went to take out the trash, came back and I was marketplace minion. When I first became a middleman, I had no idea as the middleman system was abolished about 3 weeks prior… NO ONE though they were going to be a middleman from the application. But I pressed the forum button and saw sections I had never seen before… I initially freaked out and checked my profile to see a purple name and the OMM tag. Becoming a minion in the MC section was very weird as I had to learn a whole lot more when it came to decompiling files and sifting through them.

Nyaro: Can you tell us what your favorite section is at MPGH and why?

Cursed: General. The diversity in retardation and genius makes it very entertaining. Love commuting there and finding other people who share the same opinion as me, or do not.

Nyaro: Sometimes it gets really annoying for me to be honest. So what do you do when you're not on MPGH? What are your hobbies?

Cursed: Hang out with friends, study crypto markets, game, work and look for anything I can buy low & sell high.

Nyaro: Can you explain me more about „crypto markets“? This is the first time I hear about this.

Cursed: There’s a lot more crypto currencies than just Bitcoin & Ethereum. I try to look for currencies that actually have plans for the future and invest in them while they’re low. My favorite crypto right now would probably be “SiaCoin”. Siacoin is a cloud hosting service that is more effective and safer than something like *******. Sia is built upon the blockchain, and every file you upload is encrypted and split into 16 pieces. These pieces are duplicated and spread across the blockchain, making your file invulnerable to hack attacks. The only way to piece the files back, is with the key that only the uploader of the file has.

I personally see the blockchain idea becoming the future of the internet. Only problem is it needs to become easier for an average Joe to use.

Nyaro: Hahaha, Last question. If you could change something at MPGH, what would it be?

Cursed: Ban anyone that gets over 50 posts a day. I don’t like shitposters and a lot of users shitpost until they reach the amount of posts they need for vouch copies. And/or are just paid by Light to get a bunch of posts, then exit scam.

Nyaro: Didn‘t know that Light still doing shit on mpgh damn. Do you want to give out a Shout-out to someone before we end the interview?

Cursed: Re shoutout the users listed above on my 3rd reply.

Nyaro: Okay! It was a pleasure to interview you. Take care!

Cursed: You too.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Raple
      • Borndel
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Predator
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • Steve
      • sasori~
    • Media News
      • Hamza
      • Narcolepsy
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
    • Interviewers
      • Nyaro
      • Marcus.
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • savage
      • Eternity
      • JDXT
      • K.A.R.M.A
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (08-11-2017),Lightning (08-10-2017),Nyaro (08-09-2017),sasori~ (08-11-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Damn, fix the read more link please.

Hasnt the signature of the month and the image of the month been the same?
    Last edited by JamesHardenMVP; 08-09-2017 at 11:52 PM.

Thanks
    Good work guys!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Damn, HBO is really getting hit hard. Wonder what the new section will be used for. As well, I need to get that new Xbox adapter.

Lots of good stuff from the news team. Great job!
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

Thanks
    What exactly are community projects

Thanks
    Thank you !