Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

MPGH News - 172nd Edition

172nd Edition - September 19th, 2017
    Snapple Fact: In the UK, it is illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas Day.

Donald Trump swinging a golfball at "#CrookedHillary"

- If you are interested in getting closer with the Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group here, League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:

Post Bans:
    None this week

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    None this week

Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI

Moderators
    [MPGH]Hova
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    Current sections: Market Place and Social Engineering
    [MPGH]Raple
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Other MMORPG Hacks, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Market Place, and Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minions
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]JDXT
    Current section: Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Travis Scott
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Publicists
    [MPGH]Austin
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Minecraft for the Nintendo 3DS is available right now
    Nintendo revealed that Minecraft will be released for the new Nintendo 3DS during today's Nintendo Direct live stream on Twitch. Back in May, Mojang released a version of Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch. This was the first appearance of Minecraft game on a portable Nintendo system. Minecraft for the 3DS will feature survival and creative mode. It will also include five skin packs and two texture packs. The inventory, crafting, and map controls will show up on the lower touchscreen, while the button controls will be used to perform movements in the game. The cost of the new handheld version of Minecraft is $29.99, and it is available on the Nintendo 3DS eShop.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/13/16304976/minecraft-nintendo-3ds-handheld-download-available-today

BlizzCon 2017
    As in previous years, BlizzCon 2017 tickets are sold only offline. But that does not mean that if you do not have a ticket, you will have to miss the event, as this year virtual tickets for BlizzCon are also available. And most importantly, this year virtual tickets for BlizzCon offer much more.
    The virtual ticket gives access to all BlizzCon events, not just a limited number of press conferences, as it was before. This time there will be streams from the developer's computers, competitions, Q & A sessions, and the entire closing ceremony. The opening of BlizzCon and events dedicated to virtual competitions will be free for everyone.
    The BlizzCon 2017 Virtual Ticket gives you access to the BlizzCon All Access Channel, which, according to Blizzard, lets you see behind-the-scenes activities, attend the thematic locations like "The Dark Moon," to see interviews with developers, professional gamers, leading and more. There will also be gifts for Overwatch, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Diablo III, StarCraft II and World of Warcraft, which will arrive to accounts with some delay.
    The BlizzCon 2017 is the eleventh game event to be held from 3 to 4 November in Anaheim, California.

Equifax had 'admin' as login and password in Argentina
    Equifax, a credit reporting agency, recently suffered a data breach, leaving millions around the world with their personal information being accessed. Equifax has many domains around the world. Notably, in Argentina, it has been found that by using "admin" as the username and password, allowing access to confidential information on people registered with Equifax, including information such as national identity numbers, names, addresses, and more. The breach in Argentina was not in connection with the breach that happened earlier in the US, but it is quite possible that the people behind the US data breach were also responsible for the data breach in Equifax Argentina, and the rest of the world. Although data has been breached, Equifax has confidently stated they believe no one has been negatively affected by the breach, and they are ensuring everyone they are working on improving their security measures so something like this does not happen again.

Source

Toronto real estate agent laughed at gunman before being fatally shot at restaurant
    It's always a wise idea to take any hostage like situation seriously unless you for sure know it's not real, and that is exactly what a real state agent in Toronto found out Saturday night. When the incident occurred Simon Giannini was at a restaurant buying some coffee; when he got done getting his things the shooter came in to shoot; however, Simon thought it was not a real shooting and started laughing. Police still don't know for what reason Simon was targeted but they think it most likely has to do with something work related. However our best wishes go out to Mr. Giannini and his family and hope they get through this tough time.

Hackers hid malware in CCleaner software
    CCleaner, the widely used PC enhancement software, had its security breached by hackers recently. The malware was successfully injected into the application and affected millions of users worldwide. Cisco Talos security researchers discovered that the hackers compromised Avast's (owners of CCleaner) download servers and used it to distribute the malware injected version of CCleaner. The Talos team stated that "for a period of time, the legitimate signed version of CCleaner 5.33 being distributed by Avast also contained a multi-stage malware payload that rode on top of the installation of CCleaner." This is considered a big hit to the reputation of CCleaner as it is trusted by millions of users to get rid of the junk and unnecessary files on their computers. "By exploiting the trust relationship between software vendors and the users of their software, attackers can benefit from users' inherent trust in the files and web servers used to distribute updates,” says Talos. It appears that this malware was aimed to use the victims' computers as a part of a botnet.

Source

How long should a $999 iPhone last?
    People always want to have the latest phones; however, it's becoming harder and harder for people to keep up with the cost of getting a new phone. Apple hasn't made this issue any easier with their new release of iPhone X which will cost somewhere around $1100-$1500 and more in other countries. However this will not stop people from buying this ridiculously pricey phone but the question is that is this phone worth the price you have to pay for it? The battery life is not something people should look forward to nor the processing speed since it's not worth the outrageous price you have to pay, although the one thing that iPhone x does offer is better security and face emoji that people can enjoy. If apply keeps going at this pace and makes the prices more expensive every year then most middle class people will most likely never see a iPhone X on the day it is released. People will need to learn if they want make rent or if they want to buy a new phone.

Rockstar - Post Malone ft 21 Savage
    I was recommended this song by a friend, since I don't normally listen to either Post Malone or 21 Savage and I can say one thing to sum up my feelings during this song; I don't listen to Post and 21 for a reason. This song is just plain not good. Let's start with Post Malone, he's got great vocals but the beat doesn't compliment them. Plus his enunciation is really destroying the vibe with this one. The line "I been poppin' pillies like a rockstar" is nothing less than cringy. Don't get me wrong, Post has some nice inflection and lines in half of the hook, but it's quickly destroyed by how awful 21 Savage sounds on this track. So we go from high pitched clean vocals from Post to the monotone and nasally rapped bars 21 Savage attempts to deliver. Personally I don't know how 21 Savage ever made a career. He isn't fun to listen to, and he isn't a good rapper.
    If you're interested in listening to this song just google it. I'm not going to link it because it's not a good song.
    I give this song a 1 / 10. It gets a 1 instead of a 0 because Post Malone has 1 line that actually sounds good.

CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    This week I thought you “qued (could)” use a little Counter Strike: Global Offensive Hack. Made by our own @MaGicSuR, the QueCheat Public hack brings back the staples of Counter Strike hacking. It includes many functions, but the key categories include aimbot, triggerbot, visuals and misc (radar hack, bunny hop etc). Installing the hack can be done in 4 easy to understand steps which are listed on the original thread and it even allows you to set custom keys to the hack. The author is active in updating this hack so always check the section for updates. These updates could be critical in saving your accounts from being banned. Be careful when using hacks on a monitored game such as Counter Strike: Global Offensive, as public hacks can become detected pretty quickly. Ensure to check both the thread and the Counter Strike: Global Offensive Hack section for news and tips on staying safe. Happy hacking.

Thread

Sharks Found Swimming In New York Basement
    A recent search of a New York home’s basement led to the discovery of more than half a dozen sharks swimming inside of an above ground pool.
    In all, seven live sandbar sharks, as well as two dead leopard sharks and one dead hammerhead shark, were found. The home, roughly 75 miles north of New York City, was suspected of harboring illegal wildlife, the state’s Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) said. The animals, which were described as swimming in a 15-feet-diameter pool, were captured “with ease” before being measured, tagged and having their blood taken. More than half a dozen sharks are recovering at an aquarium after being found swimming in a pool inside of a New York home’s basement.
    Though the sandbar sharks were found to be in good condition, they were “not in good health due to the conditions in which they were found and the transport they initially went through,” Puntillo said.

Interview - [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh

Steve: Hey Heroic, thanks for taking the time to do an Interview for the MPGH News. How has your week been so far?

[MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh: It's been great, thanks for asking. What about yours?

Steve: My week has been pretty good, thanks :P
    Anything exciting that happened to you lately?

[MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh: Well, it might not be THAT exciting, but I finally managed to save up to get a new PC since my old one broke down and I am just waiting for it to ship now.

Steve: Awesome, how long did it take you to save up for it?

[MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh: Well, I had some money saved up from before. I wasn't planning on using it for a new PC, to be honest, but then this one broke and I started saving up. I already had half the amount needed, I managed to get the rest in around 2 weeks.

Steve: Sweet, can you tell us how you joined MPGH and what made you stay?

[MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh: I was looking for a website I can sell an account I had on, and MPGH was one of the first results there, I managed to sell it successfully and the transaction was smooth, so I liked the marketplace and decided to stay. It's what probably led to me becoming a middleman and marketplace minion down the line.

Steve: Can you tell us what your favorite section is at MPGH and why?

[MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh: At the moment it's definitely General. A place where I can discuss pretty much everything ( Bitcoin, Game of Thrones ), unfortunately, tho with the fear @Boombox will just close the thread for no reason
    #Boombox4PermaBan2017

Steve: Cool, So what do you do when you're not on MPGH? What are your hobbies?

[MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh: I spend most of my time at the gym, soccer practice, or hanging out with friends.

Steve: Last question. If you could change something at MPGH, what would it be?

[MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh: Hmm.. that's a hard one... maybe implement an escrow system? Like for example, if you want to sell an account, the buyer has to deposit money into the website, then he purchases the account and the money is held, once he confirms everything is alright, the money is released to the seller. Just gonna have to pray daverun don't end up exit scamming :P

Steve: Seems like a pretty good idea, it was a pleasure to interview you, take care!

[MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh: You too, have a good day!

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova

• User News
      • Ahlwong

• Global News
      • Hero

• Hack of The Week
      • Allura

• Gaming News
      • Vader

• Technology News
      • Predator
      • Lightning

• Music News
      • Schuba

• Sports News
      • sasori~

• Media News
      • Hamza!

• WTF News?
      • Cursed

• Interviewers
      • Nyaro
      • Steve

• Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • savage
      • Eternity
      • JDXT

News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

RuShi (09-19-2017),KMWTW (09-19-2017),Nyaro (09-20-2017),Steve (09-19-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    <3 <3 <3
    Interesting Interview,but it's too short...

btw. good job guys
    Last edited by KMWTW; 09-19-2017 at 08:27 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Live, Love, Blizzard & Overwatch <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    dumb interview legit like 1 thread closed in general but i'll be sure to delete every post of his :]

otherwise good work :-)
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (09-19-2017),Steve (09-19-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    nice release!

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

KMWTW (09-19-2017),Steve (09-19-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Good work gang
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    Sharks Found Swimming In Basement of New York Basement
    A basement of a basement lol.

Still great work on this weeks news.
    This is one of my sources of whats happening around the world, and i think the news force are doing a great job, so props to y'all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    dumb interview legit like 1 thread closed in general but i'll be sure to delete every post of his :]

otherwise good work :-)
    It’s his first interview so shat up scammer

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyaro For This Useful Post:

Steve (09-20-2017)

Thanks
    interesting news lol.

admin:admin
    tho

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just read, great read. What got my attention was the boombox clickbait. Interesting interview as well.
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017