Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Exclamation Glue That Whip Paste On (Paste Fixing & Helping Tutorial)

So you're a stupid lil skid' boi who wants a free HvH cheat as good as skeet and decide to download a ayyware paste that's outdated and fucking crashing every inch you move.

Also get Visual Studio 2017

I'm here to help you here, teach you how to get offsets and update pastes, and just in general get some common sense, you fucking skid.

1. - Compiling Problems

So you're skiddy little ass download a fixed paste which should compile fine, but it doesn't for some unknown reason and your also probably wondering why the fuck you have alot of warnings in log.
    I bet you're in Debug x64.
    Chuck it to x32 or Win32 and chuck that shit in Release mode. (If you don't give a fuck and not finding problems.)

That should fix alot of shit you little cunts get, also if you are in Debug and are trying to find problems.

2. - Offset Dumping

Okay so you're probably dumb as fuck and complain a paste is outdated, without trying to fix it yourself, no worries.

Goto
    https://******.com/Y3t1y3t/CSGO-Dumper and download this dumper, open the sln and compile, it should be a exe in a release folder, change your CSGO start up properties and add -insecure, open the game and then open the dumper, wait till two .txt's are made and wait a little bit, then close the dumper and then close the game, open up the txt files and find your offsets & netvars and fix the paste, fuck me.

3. - Debugging

Okay so you've got some problems in your cheat and want to compile in Debug mode, and you get errors but Release mode is fine, heres how to fix this shit, goto to your project > properties, make sure debug profile is selected, goto C/C++ > Preprocessor and add
    _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS; to preprocessor definitions.

ill probably end up rewriting tommorow and adding proper shit tommorow when im not fucked lmao okay hate speech and possible ban incoming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Hahahahaha nice post, I don't think alot of the average copy paste skid doesn't know how to use fucking visual studio or at least the basics of whatever language they pasted unless there fucking retarded so most of the posters in the CSGO section :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    This is actually helpful, lol