Thread: Absolute v6

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencedt View Post
    So. I know how to run and the programm and such, but im kinda not able to figure out how Shield-fire works. (i pressed 3 and Enter so it loads obviously) .. but what do i do ingame to make it work?

also whats rapid-fire?

No recoil is waaay to slow. It's working on my desktop but ingame it's not moving fast enough to compensate the recoil completely.

Still good job and thanks alot

- - - Updated - - -

mind telling me how to use "shield fire"? ive loaded it by pressing 3 and Enter, but im not sure what to do ingame :P

- - - Updated - - -

mind telling me how to get this shieldfire stuff working? im too stupid. pressed 3 and enter to load it but im not sure what to do ingame. ty
    Its Basically a macro that allows you to switch between shield and aiming with your pistol simultaneously. just press LMB and it should do the magic with operators like montagne and Blitz. plus with the upcoming blitz buff. its gonna be OP i presume.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Guys who are complaining about the no recoil script, theres alot of factors that go into how the script works. with siege's current RNG recoil system (which is actually being worked on as I type this so cross your fingers and hope the new recoil system doesnt mess with macros.) it is verrry hard to get full recoil compensation. the recoil patterns arent the exact same every time you shoot them. So yes, these scripts WILL compensate for recoil, but it cant be perfect. Also, why exactly would you want it to be that pinpoint?.. anyone who watches your killcam is going to insta report ya. and that my friends, is literally the only way you will get banned using these macros.

- - - Updated - - -

BattleEye cant and wont ban you for just having the scripts enabled while playing. Some people use normal non-game related scripts for their computer on a daily basis and may forget about turning them off, then you have metric tons of people who are b*****ing about being banned for no reason. So yeah, its relatively safe to say you're not catching a ban unless enough people get sussed about your killcams. (friendly tip, the recoil works PERFECT on fuze's light machine gun. dont get on the final killcam with a cross the map gib.)

- - - Updated - - -

ANOTHER friendly tip haha, hit the End key on your keyboard to terminate your last used script so you can replace it with another one. otherwise you'll get a lame error message.

- - - Updated - - -

lmb? I thought you pressed TAB to make it work, thats what it is for me anyway.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Deminion For This Useful Post:

pcgamer231231 (09-23-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Deminion View Post
    Guys who are complaining about the no recoil script, theres alot of factors that go into how the script works. with siege's current RNG recoil system (which is actually being worked on as I type this so cross your fingers and hope the new recoil system doesnt mess with macros.) it is verrry hard to get full recoil compensation. the recoil patterns arent the exact same every time you shoot them. So yes, these scripts WILL compensate for recoil, but it cant be perfect. Also, why exactly would you want it to be that pinpoint?.. anyone who watches your killcam is going to insta report ya. and that my friends, is literally the only way you will get banned using these macros.

- - - Updated - - -

BattleEye cant and wont ban you for just having the scripts enabled while playing. Some people use normal non-game related scripts for their computer on a daily basis and may forget about turning them off, then you have metric tons of people who are b*****ing about being banned for no reason. So yeah, its relatively safe to say you're not catching a ban unless enough people get sussed about your killcams. (friendly tip, the recoil works PERFECT on fuze's light machine gun. dont get on the final killcam with a cross the map gib.)

- - - Updated - - -

ANOTHER friendly tip haha, hit the End key on your keyboard to terminate your last used script so you can replace it with another one. otherwise you'll get a lame error message.

- - - Updated - - -

lmb? I thought you pressed TAB to make it work, thats what it is for me anyway.
    oh forgot to mention i configured the controls a bit. from my side.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilkingxxx View Post
    oh forgot to mention i configured the controls a bit. from my side.
    so you're saying i have to press TAB once and it should shoot while i have my shield in front of me?

I've tried to get it to work... the Script is 100% running, ive tried blitz and montagne, both didnt work...

Like, I just aim somewhere (while i have my shield in front of my face) and press TAB and nothing happens.

Thanks
    Will I be banned?

Thanks
    i think that if the new recoil pattern goes out it will make easier to make a 100% control no recoil

8. The Following User Says Thank You to For3v3rkill For This Useful Post:

brunovleao (09-22-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by For3v3rkill View Post
    i think that if the new recoil pattern goes out it will make easier to make a 100% control no recoil
    Agreed. Apparently the pattern is predictable. Lets hope the legend brent does not lose his "motivation"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Yet again, thanks for the release Brent

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Axel For This Useful Post:

RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG (11-25-2017)

Thanks
    Is this safe by Battleeye currently? I only use the norecoil.
    I know you can get fairfighted,but can you get a Battleeye ban because of this?
    Also do I just load the exe,press 1 enter then it should work,or do I have to use 1 while shooting ingame.
    Last edited by Petya97; 09-22-2017 at 10:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    tell my in the outdate day THANKS

Thanks
    can somebody list the things it does and give us instructions?

- - - Updated - - -

Do i use the numpad or the numbers on my keyboard on top? do i load it after or before game

Thanks
    Working perfectly.

Thanks
    dont working.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rykamishlava View Post
    dont working.
    It Is lol
    Don't lie.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pcgamer231231 View Post
    It Is lol
    Don't lie.
    Do you need to hold 1 for the no recoil or just load the script?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast