Thanks

Lightbulb Bypass Beta for Bypass FULL

Hello my little bears, because I have important information about full bypass
    but I just did not do my bypass completely, because it's not as simple as cheating on some jne, je or jmp
    require more information than this, I am seeking knowledge for myself
    and get information needed to do a bypass without DC, but it has never been
    passed or shown in public, plus the truth that is nude and raw, the beta bypass
    even if it is beta and its DC, only by the beta bypass it is possible to do a bypass without DC ...
    that is all the tutorials I posted on how to make ggbypass beta, it has always helped you gringos and Brs ...
    who know how to do ggbypass full, I'm not going to say something relative about how to do it or something like that I'll keep silent ...

As soon as one day I can complete the full bypass, I can release "preview" in mpgh,
    I'm almost there missing a few steps to my success ...

And before they come to talk about someone helping me, I mean I'm not talking to Kevin or any other programmer anymore
    I really gather information alone and manage to reach a certain point ...

How can a simple GGbypass Beta become a full bypass without DC?

I'll cite an example:
    To try to clarify things about how the Ant-Cheat works, we already know that for everything there is a doorway and ...
    I was thinking about that and thought I'd go for answers on Google.

Just like GameGuard and other Ant-Cheats, they do a Socket vereification, which verifies if Ant-Cheat is active ...
    If you find out just replicate the same, you will not take DC ...

You do not have to do a full bypass in Ant-Hack, only in the part that it will detect its functions, then you will not take DC,
    If it does not check its own functions of course, then you will have your GGBypass complete !!!

This is for both GameGuard and BattlEye, by GGbypass Beta doing what I just said, so anyone can
    have bypass completely ...

I hope I have helped !!!

Credits: Anonoymous (BS.VIP) = GuilhermeSoraz = Snow_FLAKE

================================================== =====================================

the GameGuard and among other Ant-Cheats, they do a Socket vereification, which verifies if Ant-Cheat is active ...
    Last edited by DangeBlazer; 09-20-2017 at 10:26 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DangeBlazer For This Useful Post:

Anju01 (09-20-2017),ayoub212 (09-20-2017),rayssenjellouli (09-20-2017),rushil69 (09-20-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by DangeBlazer View Post
    Hello my little bears, because I have important information about full bypass
    but I just did not do my bypass completely, because it's not as simple as cheating on some jne, je or jmp
    require more information than this, I am seeking knowledge for myself
    and get information needed to do a bypass without DC, but it has never been
    passed or shown in public, plus the truth that is nude and raw, the beta bypass
    even if it is beta and its DC, only by the beta bypass it is possible to do a bypass without DC ...
    that is all the tutorials I posted on how to make ggbypass beta, it has always helped you gringos and Brs ...
    who know how to do ggbypass full, I'm not going to say something relative about how to do it or something like that I'll keep silent ...

As soon as one day I can complete the full bypass, I can release "preview" in mpgh,
    I'm almost there missing a few steps to my success ...

And before they come to talk about someone helping me, I mean I'm not talking to Kevin or any other programmer anymore
    I really gather information alone and manage to reach a certain point ...

How can a simple GGbypass Beta become a full bypass without DC?

I'll cite an example:
    To try to clarify things about how the Ant-Cheat works, we already know that for everything there is a doorway and ...
    I was thinking about that and thought I'd go for answers on Google.

Just like GameGuard and other Ant-Cheats, they do a Socket vereification, which verifies if Ant-Cheat is active ...

You do not have to do a full bypass in Ant-Hack, only in the part that it will detect its functions, then you will not take DC,
    If it does not check its own functions of course, then you will have your GGBypass complete !!!

This is for both GameGuard and BattlEye, by GGbypass Beta doing what I just said, so anyone can
    have bypass completely ...

I hope I have helped !!!

Credits: Anonoymous (BS.VIP) = GuilhermeSoraz = Snow_FLAKE

================================================== =====================================

the GameGuard and among other Ant-Cheats, they do a Socket vereification, which verifies if Ant-Cheat is active ...
    Thanks mate, this is the kind of insight that I need.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me here:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anju01 For This Useful Post:

DangeBlazer (09-21-2017)