Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

News Force Recruitment Thread

News Force is looking to bring on seven new writers. We are looking for writers who are going to be able to commit to their job as a writer and be consistent by following the deadlines. We want people who are in it for the long run. If you will take this responsibility lightly, do not bother applying.

Perks include an image title and special colored name as shown below.

The following sections are available:
    • Global News (1 Open Position)
    • Sports News (1 Open Position)
    • Media News (2 Open Positions)
    • Interviewer(2 Open Positions)
    • Freelancer(1 Open Position)

Code:
    Name:
    Position/Section applying for:
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:
    Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force?:

Important Notes:
    Once applications are closed, those accepted will be contacted.
    If accepted your stay is conditional to the evaluations and your effort put forth during the 14-day trial period each new News Force member will be placed in. If you miss a submission once during trials, you will be promptly removed.
    Any questions can go directly to me via PM/VM. Do not pollute thread replies.
    You WILL be working with someone else.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova

• User News
      • Ahlwong

• Global News
      • Hero

• Hack of The Week
      • Allura

• Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace

• Technology News
      • Predator
      • Lightning

• Music News
      • Schuba

• Sports News
      • sasori~

• Media News

• WTF News?
      • Cursed

• Interviewers

• Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • savage

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (09-27-2017),Axel (09-26-2017),Blizzard. (09-26-2017),Dagger (09-27-2017),Dependent (10-16-2017),georgyy (09-28-2017),Kaicou (09-27-2017),KMWTW (09-26-2017),Levi (10-10-2017),Hype (09-27-2017),Matthew (10-01-2017),Nyaro (09-27-2017),PhantomSinister (09-30-2017),Pro (09-30-2017),Schuba (09-28-2017),Viincentt (09-29-2017),Zaczero (09-26-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Name: Confluency

Position/Section applying for: Sports

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 9

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes.

Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force?: Because I frequent MPGH, a weekly deadline is easy to meet, and I love the topic I'm applying for.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Blizzard. (10-07-2017),Gravity (10-04-2017),Lightning (09-26-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name: Zach
    Position/Section applying for: Sports News
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:8
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Easily, I have several hours per day which I don't do a crap.
    Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force?: As someone who actually follows the sports news I am sure I'll happily find content which can be read by anyone. Since I am also quite active I'll say I can probably assure that I'll be finishing the task beforehand.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hentai For This Useful Post:

Blizzard. (10-07-2017),irek (09-28-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name: Gonçalo.
    Position/Section applying for: Global or Media News, either would do for me.
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 8.5/10.
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, I firmly am.
    Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force?: I know I'm new on MPGH, but I'm actually enjoying my stay on the forum so far and for that reason I'd like to somehow contribute to it, and becoming a 'News Force' writer seems like a great way to do so. Once again, I know I've just joined the forum, but if you give me a chance to contribute to it through the way I've already mentioned, then I'd be grateful to you for it. I like reading the news anyway, so providing MPGH's users with brand new and interesting news won't be an issue. Thank you for taking the time to read my humble application and have a wonderful day.
    Last edited by Blizzard.; 09-26-2017 at 12:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Name: GGOG

Position/Section applying for: sports/Global News/media

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 8

Do you have any experience of being on a news/publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team) I don't have experience in being on a news/publications team, The only experience I have is finishing everything on time before the deadlines. I'm at the University (Europe), so you can imagine how many papers I have to write before the deadlines/exams.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, I am. I am almost every day on MPGH scrolling lurking in some sections. And one extra responsibility is not a problem for me it will be more a challenge for me. Just came back from the death

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I read daily the news online on my tablet or computer. I am really interested in global news to keep myself up to date what is happening around the world to feed myself with 'knowledge,' because at the University we talk about it a lot, about our opinions what we think. And I also read a lot of economic news because it's a must for the field of my studies (international business).

Apart from that I listen daily to new songs, I don't really have 'one taste' I listen to all kind of music. The music industry plays also an important rol in the world, it affects easly millions of people. So with other words I would be sharing intresting topics about the music industry with the MPGH community and share new released albums/songs.

Lastly, I am a hug fan of sports most of time I watch football (soccer) or fightings sports as; boxing, thaibox, kickbox, ufc. I also watch other sports example; Tennis, swimming...

I wish everyone goodluck.

Joined - 10/21/2016
    Premium - 12/19/2016
    Premium Seller - 04/24/2017
    Newsforce - 10/19/2017

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Levi For This Useful Post:

Blizzard. (10-07-2017),irek (09-28-2017),KMWTW (09-26-2017),Vader (09-26-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Name: Felix
    Position/Section applying for: Global News
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes definitely as Im free on weekends.
    Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force?: I was Global News for 6 months with Lance and we did a really good job imo. I think its a fun experience and a fun side hobby and of course its nice to contribute to MPGH and be part of a project. I think its something i can help give back to MPGH and ive been off it for some time and so it would be nice to make a return. Global News is my favourite section and very interesting to me thats why I would like to participate in the section once again.
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post:

Blizzard. (10-07-2017),Eternity (10-03-2017),Gravity (09-26-2017),KMWTW (09-26-2017),MikeRohsoft (10-09-2017),Nyaro (09-27-2017),Pro (09-28-2017),Ryuk (09-29-2017),Vader (09-27-2017),Zaczero (09-26-2017)

Thanks
    Name: Alexandre

Position/Section applying for: Freelancer or Media News

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 7.5-8.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes.

Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force?: I've seen many News Force articles and have always been thrived to write one of my own. It's something that to MPGH users, brings enjoyment and contributes at the same time. I'm confident that I'd be able to bring content to the table as I read about recent events and news quite often while I'm out and about so it may fall easier on me.

MPGH History
    05/04/2015
    Premium
    27/09/2017
    Cock Sucker
    10/01/2018 - 23/08/2018
    Premium Seller
    10/03/2018
    News Force
    14/05/2018 - idfk
    Publicist - Translator
    01/09/2018 - idfk
    Publicist - Wiki Management
    30/10/2019 - oof
    Middleman
    05/09/2020 - 09/01/2021
    Cock Sucker
    20/10/2020 - 20/11/2020
    Former Staff
    09/01/2021

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Name: Dlays

Position/Section applying for: Tech

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 7.5

Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force?: Because, i regularly visiting site and intersted in everyday tech news.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Name: Axel
    Position/Section applying for: Freelancer/Media News
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10: scale: 8-9
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, I have a lot of spare time at the moment so I will definitely be able to meet the deadlines.
    Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force?: I've been interested in the MPGH News Force for quite a long time and I've always wondered what it would be like to be part of it. From what I've seen it looks like a very enjoyable experience and seems like something worthwhile and is also a good way to give back to MPGH. I decided to apply for the Freelancer/Media News position as although I do keep up to date with Media News I also like to keep up to date with other news as well meaning Freelancer would also be a suitable position for me.

Thankyou and Goodluck to everyone else who applies! =)
    Last edited by Axel; 09-26-2017 at 12:00 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Axel For This Useful Post:

KMWTW (09-26-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name: LUX (Tim)
    Position/Section applying for: Sports News
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 10/10 (American and German parents, English Advanced Course at school)
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, I don't have much to do at the moment so I'm available nearly 24/7
    Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force?: I follow Sports religiously therefor I apply to be part of the Sports News Team. I love to follow the MLB, NBA and European Soccer Leagues and I do also successfully place bets in these leagues. I also follow many other sports which makes me probably the best person for this section I do always know what's going on as I use Sky and Sky Go to always be up-to-date on the go and at school. I'd love to contribute high quality content for the MPGH community.
    Thanks for reading my application! Best of luck to all others

Time's money so don't waste mine.

I do not condone illegal activities.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hype For This Useful Post:

Communicate (09-29-2017),Gravity (09-27-2017),Nation201 (09-29-2017),Nyggah (09-28-2017),Ryuk (09-29-2017),StudioPeace (09-29-2017),Trol553 (10-07-2017),Viincentt (09-29-2017),Zaczero (09-26-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Name: Alan

Position/Section applying for: Interviewer

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: I'm very responsible. There is zero chance that I wouldn't prepare material before deadline. I have a small business, I know what is to be responsible exactly) On the other hand I have a plenty of free time)

Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force?: I like MPGH very much. I think MPGH is very professional. I'd like to be a part of pro team. I've been in different parts of the world and have a spacious mind. My major is International Relations. I can guarantee my interviews will be very interesting and funny) Just let me try - you won't be dissapointed
    MW2 Modder, Ghosts asscoder, AW Rocker, GTA V Cashier, RepZ platform Developer.

Join our Grand Hackers Team group in Steam! Click here. Admins are grand hackers and minions from MPGH.

Contact me on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Name:George
    Position/Section applying for: Media News
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, of course. I will make sure this is one of my top priorities.
    Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force?: I can use my researching capabilities to find the best stories for the curious minds of mpgh. I also have great grammar which I will use to make entertaining (and readable) new stories. Lastly I think this would be a great opportunity to raise my skills from a 9 to a 10, and redeem myself after my past actions on MPGH. Those actions which I hope will not affect my chances of joining the MPGH family.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Pro For This Useful Post:

Sean (10-08-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Name: Georgyy (George)
    Position/Section applying for: 1. Global News / 2. Interviewer / - (Ranked in order of interest)
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 10/10 Native proficiency
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, definitely. I have no issues in commiting to a task to get it completed in a timely manner. I also visit MPGH multiple times throughout the day.
    Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force?: I believe I should be a part of the News Force due to the fact that I could be a valuable asset to the MPGH Community in the form of bringing fresh, professional and comprehendable news to everyone and all. If I am chosen, then I'll be able to bring in a fresh perspective on a multitude of topics, both due to me being new to this forum in the case of potential interviews, and due to me being well versed within multiple potential areas of newsworthy content, as well as major global and political topics in the case of global news. I am dedicated and extremely interested in topics which have global consequences, both historical and others, something which I believe would only further assist me in bringing good newsarticles to the good folk of MPGH. I might be new to MPGH, but that doesn't mean that I can't be of use to MPGH.

"Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about anyone else. Judge everyone and everything for yourself." - Henry James

[IMG]https://**********.com/addskype/red/kval98se%40gmail.com.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Name: SilentSkillHD

Position/Section applying for: Media

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes

Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force?: I am on social media all the time and understand what is going on almost as it happens. The deadline is super easy to meet and I go onto MPGH almost every day.
    Please press "Thanks" or "Add to Reputation" if I bought, sold, or helped you.

[IMG]https://static01.ny*****m/images/2017/11/06/us/07xp-hoaxes/07xp-hoaxes-articleLarge.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Name: Kaicou
    Position/Section applying for: Interviewer
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 10
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Of course.
    Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force?: I am currently looking for a way in which to satisfy my passion of writing, and I believe that this is a great opportunity to display and effectively improve upon that. I am very thorough and will work to meet deadlines with more than efficient manners. As an interviewer, I work hard to gather all of those slippery evasive pieces of information that would go unnoticed should they not be caught. I truely believe that this opportunity is a good one and I would be crazy to not try and apply for it. I have lingered upon this site for a period of time, only recently deciding to make an account and I do truely hope to prove that I am here to stay. Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Kaicou; 09-27-2017 at 08:16 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast