Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 173rd Edition

173rd Edition - September 25th, 2017
    Snapple Fact: Because metal was scarce, the Oscars given out during World War II were made of wood.

News Force Applications are now open! Want to be part of the team? Apply here!

- If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:
    None this week

Post Bans:
    • @Hero achieved 36, 000 posts through his infamous post spamming

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    • @Ahlwong is now a Global Moderator
    • @Hova is now a Global Moderator
    • @Psychotic is now a Global Moderator
    • @Luffy is now Blackshot Minion
    • @Royce is now a Crossfire Minion

Demotions/Resignations:
    • JDXT is no longer a Minion

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Moderators
    [MPGH]Raple
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Other MMORPG Hacks, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minions
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Luffy
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Publicists
    [MPGH]Austin
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Fortnite | Battle Royale | Free on Sept. 26

Battle Royale titles are beginning to gain popularity and this is no accident after the success of Playerunknown's Battlegrounds. The new game of Epic - Fortnite, which has such a regime will become free on September 26th.
    Its name is ... yes, Battle Royale, the good thing is that it will be completely free for PC, Xbox One and PS4 owners. Full Fortnite - a hybrid between a tower defense and a shooter - can now be played in Early Access, but it's worth money. Next year, the game will appear in a free-to-play version where you can try it without investing money.
    As far as Fortnite Battle Royale is concerned, it is a deathmatch in which the winner is one - the last survivor. Elements such as building will be available, giving us the opportunity to build fortifications across the battlefield, placing traps, and more.
    Will Fortnite Battle Royale be Successful? The answer - September 26, when the game will be available for the top three game platforms today.

iPhone 8 Is World's Fastest Phone
    The latest iPhone is no joke when it comes down to raw performance and processing speed. The new iPhone comes equipped with a A11 Bionic six-core CPU. The projected performance of the chip was estimated to be around 25% more than its predecessor, the iPhone 7. With various benchmark tests that were done on the phone, the results become much more clearer. In almost every test that the iPhone was put under, the phone outperformed its competitors by quite a large margin. One of the tests included Geekbench 4, which measures overall performance. The iPhone 8 scored 10,170 on the test while the Samsung S8 only scored 6,295. The phone was also tested against a MacBook Pro running on a Intel i5 processor. Surprisingly, the phone beat the laptop since it only scored 9,213. According to the founder of Geekbench, the results are valid across multiple platforms whether it be laptop or phone. To view more benchmark test results, read the charts below. So does this make the iPhone 8 the best phone in the market? Of course not. While the processor the iPhone has is great, the other features such as camera and display are quite lacking compared to its competitors. Whether or not you value a better processor or better screen/camera is totally up to you. The options are there for everyone.

Source

Baidu made a tiny translator for travelers that doubles as a Wi-Fi hot spot
    Baidu is reportedly developing a translation gadget that can translate multiple languages through listening and speaking, it will target Chinese tourists to help them overcome language difficulties when traveling. The device is really simple to use, the user speaks while pressing a button on the device and it will instantly translate the words into several languages like Chinese, Japanese and English. The device works by accessing deep and learning and other technologies online in order to be able to translate what the speaker says. The device can also be used as a Wi-Fi hotspot. Baidu says that the device will be compatible with networks in 80 countries. The company will start renting and selling the device in China while targeting travelers. It is possible that Baidu will also bring the device to Japan next year. The option to rent the device seems pretty reasonable as this the type of device you'd need to use less than a month every year.

Source

The Purge - Hopsin
    Hopsin made his climb to fame by constantly talking shit about other rappers and making fun of any and everything other rappers did that he could get his hands on. For reference check the songs "Ill Mind of Hopsin 4" and "No Words". For the first time I was actually surprised when I listened to this track. Hopsin didn't spend the entire 3 minutes delivering bars of slander and unrelated bashing of others instead he just.. rapped..? The song was actually enjoyable to listen to and the lightning fast delivery of the bars created a great sound. Fantastic beat with a hint of grunge and honestly a great video as well. The Purge is obviously a play off of the popular movie series, and Hopsin does a good job of recreating it with his own flair.
    I give this song/video a 7 / 10. I was surprised and I hope Hopsin continues to release music similar to this.

Army veteran Alejandro Villanueva is sole Steelers player to stand outside for nation
    With Donald Trumps recent winning of the presidential race, it has left lots of conflict among the country. One of these conflicts being football, more specifically, during the national anthem. All beginning when the Chicago Bears quarterback Colin Kaepernick, decided to take a kneel during the national anthem. Following Kaepernick's kneel, several teams and players have been kneeling and or removing themselves from the national anthem for similar, if not the same reasoning. The Pittsburgh Steeler's coach had decided to keep the players in the locker room “to remove ourselves from the circumstance.” Every player was in the locker room except the lone Alejandro Villanueva. Alejandro served 3 tours in Afghanistan and decided NOT to sit inside, but to instead stand tall during the national anthem.

Source

CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    There is great news for the hackers of CounterStrike: Global Offensive players. There has been a surge of hacks incoming this week and there are many to pick from. However, this week, MPGH news will be featuring a particular hack called GZUZWARE, version 1.5. This hack is amazing and it’s got it all, filters, ESP, misc visuals, fake lag and much much more. Surely this hack will carry you into long win streaks! Nevertheless, don’t get carried away winning. Using hacks or cheats of any sorts can result in a VAC ban. Hacks can be auto-detected or can be reported by a user. Don’t take the chance and brag about using hacks in chat. Eliminate the factor of being reported. There are always constant updates and news in the CounterStrike: Global Offensive hack’s section, so be sure to always check it out before using any hacks. Happy hacking!
    Thread

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Predator
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • sasori~
    • Media News
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
    • Interviewers
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • savage
    Last edited by Hova; 09-27-2017 at 11:06 AM. Reason: fixed user news

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Austin! (09-25-2017),Blizzard. (09-26-2017),Cotton (09-26-2017),dotard (09-29-2017),RuShi (09-26-2017),Issa Savage (09-26-2017),KMWTW (09-26-2017),Lightning (09-25-2017),MikeRohsoft (09-27-2017),ravo1965 (09-26-2017),sasori~ (10-02-2017),xzero_ (09-26-2017),Zaczero (09-26-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Good work team
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nice Academy Awards fact. Great edition as well
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You forgot @Silent got OSPFPS

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    god damn almost forgot about hopsin thank you for reminding me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

404 R.I.P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    thats a shit ton of promotions
    Add me on IM
    Add me on IM

If you would like to Vouch For me
    Tutorial on HOW to SE FitBit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Thanks for the news

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thanks for the news!

Time's money so don't waste mine.

I do not condone illegal activities.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What a delightful forum news edition!

Thanks
    so... you have a broken image link

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I think the AQW group link is broken?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    so... you have a broken image link
    Fixed. Thank you.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    What does the Birthday section dedicate to? Today i turned 18 myself, heh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Ballsack Rag View Post
    You forgot @Silent got OSPFPS
    @ @Hova
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast