Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    14,020
    Reputation
    3110
    Thanks
    5,006
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Blacklist for opnessgg

    Blacklist date: 09/27/2017
    Blacklisted User: @opnessgg
    Blacklist Duration: 9-27-2017 to 3-27-2018. (six months)
    Thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1298276 (staff dispute)
    Reason for Issuance: Scammed 3 users and refunded a year later

    @opnessgg please acknowledge your blacklist
    T W I C E
    NaJeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu
    TWICE - One In A Million

     
    News Force Head Editor 09/2018
    Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

    Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force (User News) 10/2015

    Donator 03/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Member 12/2012

    -=Gifts=-
    [Organized Chaos]

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahlwong For This Useful Post:

    Pro (09-26-2017)

  3. #2
    Pro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    759
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    811
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    What does this blacklist do though?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    Blacklist date: 09/27/2017
    Blacklisted User: @opnessgg
    Blacklist Duration: 9-27-2017 to 3-27-2018. (six months)
    Thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1298276 (staff dispute)
    Reason for Issuance: Scammed 3 users and refunded a year later

    @opnessgg please acknowledge your blacklist
    I will confirm when I know exactly what this means for me

  4. #3
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    14,020
    Reputation
    3110
    Thanks
    5,006
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by opnessgg View Post
    What does this blacklist do though?

    - - - Updated - - -



    I will confirm when I know exactly what this means for me
    A blacklist is added to your profile for x duration which forbids you from participating in the marketplace of MPGH.

    You cannot take any vouch copies, purchase, or sell anything during the time that you're blacklisted

    In the event that you do any of the above, you'll be permanently banned
    T W I C E
    NaJeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu
    TWICE - One In A Million

     
    News Force Head Editor 09/2018
    Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

    Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force (User News) 10/2015

    Donator 03/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Member 12/2012

    -=Gifts=-
    [Organized Chaos]

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahlwong For This Useful Post:

    Pro (09-26-2017)

  6. #4
    Pro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    759
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    811
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    A blacklist is added to your profile for x duration which forbids you from participating in the marketplace of MPGH.

    You cannot take any vouch copies, purchase, or sell anything during the time that you're blacklisted

    In the event that you do any of the above, you'll be permanently banned
    I can't purchase? :0
    Well I acknowledge everything that you just stated

  7. #5
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,300
    Reputation
    2557
    Thanks
    4,460
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by opnessgg View Post
    I can't purchase? :0
    Well I acknowledge everything that you just stated
    You can not conduct anything marketplace-related for 6 months or you will be immediately banned permanently.


    CLICK TO BUY NOW!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Similar Threads

  1. [WTT] Uplay Account Splinter Cell: Conviction & Splinter Cell: Blacklist for SimCity
    By AvengedSoldier in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2013, 11:15 PM
  2. [WTT] I want to trade Uplay Splinter Cell Blacklist for a Diablo 3 account :D
    By Ep1cSandwich24 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-14-2013, 10:15 PM
  3. [WTT] Giving Splinter Cell Blacklist for Black Ops 2, SR4, Battlefield 3-4, or CS:GO.
    By KermitDaFrog in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2013, 12:27 PM
  4. [WTS] UPLAY Account With Splinter Cell Blacklist for Saints Row 4
    By KermitDaFrog in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 05:52 PM
  5. Blacklisted for no reason.
    By donazal19 in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 10:03 PM