Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx_p View Post
    Bad experience. Opted for a modded un verified account. Sent the payment via PayPal not realising it would be sent as an e-cheque. Explained this to the seller and politely asked him to cancel the payment. The seller was unclear on how to do this so I explained exactly how. The seller confirmed he'd cancelled the payment however on my end he did NOT cancel it. In order to cancel an e-cheque you need to block them via PayPal's settings by checking an option and clicking save - I asked him to confirm that he'd done EXACTLY that which he did however it still wasn't cancelled (note: when this is don the pending payment is instantly cancelled) so I then asked him to confirm this by screen sharing. He denied which then suggested to me that he wasn't being completely honest with me. I kept asking to screen share so I knew he wasn't lying and to which he denied. So I then said I'd contact a Mod and provide the Skype logs to prove his attempt at scamming me for 15$. A minute after I said this, he cancelled it. You can go ahead and purchase from this seller as he didn't scam me by not giving me what I paid for, however, if a seller is dishonest about this type of thing it usually means thing won't go well.
    I don't care if you didn't know it was going to be an E-Cheque or not, because in the end it was your mistake, he sent the money via E-cheque, I don't know what it was because this was the first time I receive this payment, it told me you will get your payment on JAN 23, then we tried to cancel it we couldn't. Then he was like "since you can't cancel it, and I can't cancel it, I paid you technically, I was like WTF? I didn't even receive the money, so then we kept trying he told me he found a method, then I did it, I had to check a box that says, "block E-cheque payments blah blah blah" I pressed it, I told him I did it, he kept saying lets sharescreen kept asking, I didn't wanna sharescree, because my business is on like just skype chat, I don't call or anything, if the person wanted more proof I can send him pictures, I sent him a couple that I did WITH MY NAME WRITTEN ON IT, he kept saying "you are lying now" and stuff, so some time passed 5-10 minutes, he was threaten me he said "I will report you to MPGH mod" I told him do it I don't care because its your fault, because sometime passed, paypal takes sometime to apply the settings fully, and cancel all the requested E-Cheques, so thats how it got canceled, then he was like "Pathetic" and saying I attempted to scam, would you like that if I said you attempted to scam me when you said I "I paid you, when you did an E-cheque"? anyway, its up to you if you wanna be on his side or my side, Like I said send me NORMAL payments that I receive right away and you will get your account right away, ow and by the way, if you wanna post your "bad experience" don't accuse me of trying to scam, when you don't have 100% proof.
    Last edited by genjimain; 01-16-2018 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Adding more stuff.

Thanks
    Still selling? If yes then I would like to buy one unmodded account.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by h4vok View Post
    Still selling? If yes then I would like to buy one unmodded account.
    Yes, but i'm currently out of stock for unmodded accounts, but I got modded accounts, if you are interested.

Thanks
    BUMP! Taking orders, MODDED ACCOUNTS IN STOCK!

Thanks
    BUMP! Taking orders, out of stock for vanilla accounts, but I got modded accounts.

Thanks
    Bump! Taking orders.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I need two accounts!

Thanks
    Is it safe ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hernos2 View Post
    Is it safe ?
    Yes it is pretty safe, all of the accounts I modded weren't banned.

Thanks
    BUMP! All Vanilla accounts sold! Add me if you want modded accounts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @
    @genjimain
    Thread closed, invalid contact info. Please check out the announcement and make a request to re-open.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234