Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

MPGH News - 174th Edition

174th Edition - October 4th, 2017
    Snapple Fact: Peaches are members of the almond family.

News Force Applications are now open! Want to be part of the team? Apply here!

- If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.
    - The News Force are looking for new blood to join their recruits. If you have what it takes, you're welcome to join the team here
    - The Publicist are giving away a copy of Overwatch. If you want to join and potentially win it, try your luck here

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:
    None this week

Post Bans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    • @Silent has received Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooters Hacks minion!

Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Moderators
    [MPGH]Raple
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Other MMORPG Hacks, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minions
    [MPGH]Boombox
    [MPGH]Luffy
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Publicists
    [MPGH]Austin
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Football Manager 2018 | New Engine | Better AI

In a fun video last week, Sports Interactive shed more light on the Football Manager 2018. So far, the studio was silent about the highlights in the new FM, but the YouTube video, presented as an exclusive news release, speculated about the new in-game shows Sports Interactive Chief Miles Jacobson, who confirms the share of journalists and insiders. The game will have a completely new graphics engine, the AI ​​element gets improved so it behaves more adequately to the events, the scouting system will reflect more, realistic way is where the different clubs are gathering new players and expecting a new "dynamics," a feature that Jacobson does not share much, except that this will be "one of our greatest features this year." At the same time, FM 2018 will put a strong "focus on sports science and tactics", although as far as the latter is concerned, we are confident that it will be so the developer reveals that this month we are expecting special videos that will focus on everything new in the game, so we'll have to wait a little longer to figure out what "dynamics" Jacobson is talking about.
    The game goes out on 10.11 and can now be pre-ordered at Steam. If you have a copy of FM 2017 in your library, you save 25% of your pre-order price. The offer is valid until 09.10.

Nintendo is shutting down the Wii Shop in 2019
    Nintendo introduced the Wii Shop channel alongside the Wii back in 2006. Today, the company announced it will shut down the Wii Shop channel on January 30th, 2019. The shutdown will happen gradually. The company noted that users won't be able to add Wii Shop points to their accounts after March 26th, 2018, but they will be able to use the points until the shop completely shutdowns in January 2019. All Wii Shop services will be shut down including Virtual Console games, WiiWare, downloading Wii Channels and, most importantly, the Wii U Transfer Tool. Nintendo recommends that you redownload and transfer your software from Wii to Wii U while you can because you won't be able to when the shop completely shuts down. It's a questionable decision but at least the company has started to release some classic titles for the Switch console.

Saudi Arabia lifts ban on women drivers
    King of Saudi Arabia, Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, has initialized a royal decree that has granted the women to receive driver's license, and drive in the country of Saudi Arabia. The decree has also introduced an order to the minister of internal affairs, finance, labour and social development. These areas will be tasked with setting out the arrangments necessary to fully unleash the legalization of women drivers by June 2018. A member of Saudia Arabia's Shora Council, Latifa Shaalan, stated: “This is a great victory for many Saudi women. This was the one file and issue which Saudi women have fought not just years, but decades for.” The impact of a decree has many positive outputs. In the dimension of social issues, this is a step in the right direction. Saudi Arabia's Human Rights Report is not the most cleanest, but with this new decree, and hopefully future decrees to come, will lead Saudi Arabia to improve its current human rights condition. In terms of economic prosperity, Ghada Ghunaim, a journalist, stated: "“This will have a huge impact on Saudi Arabia’s economy. We have to remember that our kingdom produces more female graduates compared to our male counterparts.” In Saudi Arabia, majority of families require the use of private drivers to transport thier female relatives to areas such as school and work. With the new decree, it will eliminate this necessity.

Source

$119 HDMI Cable with Built-In Anti-Aliasing Chip
    The mCable is a HDMI cable that was built for games to improve overall quality of games. At price tag of $119 USD, this cable does have a premium price tag on it but with the technology behind it, the price is well worth it. Through multiple tests run on different devices and games, there was a noticeable improvement in quality. One of the main differences is the jaggedness of the image quality. On a traditional HDMI cable, the edges around certain objects in a game are not very smooth. This is due to a number of reasons. On the mCable, the jaggedness is significantly smoothed out. On top of that, there is no lag between using the mCable and a traditional HDMI cable. The cable has a built in AA algorithm that post-processes the image before it is projected onto the screen. It even supports framerates up 120 FPS at 1080p. You can buy this HDMI cable today at their own website.

Source

New technology turns any object into TV remote
    A group of scientists has unveiled a new technology that uses body movement or object movement as a remote control to interact with TVs or screens. The Lancaster University researchers called it the 'Matchpoint' technology. It works using a standard webcam which displays targets moving around a circular widget in the corner of the screen. These targets can be used to switch channels, or change volume. A user moves the target in a certain direction using their body or an object, in order to reach what the researchers called 'spontaneous spatial coupling', which implements the chosen function. The technology doesn't require training to identify objects or any prior knowledge of the objects, which makes it more flexible and practical to use when your hands are full. Stationary objects can also be used with this technology, like a teacup on a table could switch channels when moved left or right. "Spontaneous spatial coupling is a new approach to gesture control that works by matching movement instead of asking the computer to recognize a specific object," said Christopher Clarke, Ph.D. student at Lancaster University. The researchers believe this technology can be used by people who cannot use regular controlling tools, like remote controls, or keyboards and mouses.

Source

Cardinals LB Markus Golden out for season with torn ACL, report says
    ACL injuries are one of the most devastating, yet common injuries in pro sports. Cardinals LB Markus Golden is no longer able to play this season due to his recent ACL tear. Golden, a second-round pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, was injured during Sunday's 18-15 win over the 49ers. "After a quiet rookie season in which he totaled four sacks, Golden broke out for the Cardinals last year with 51 tackles, 12.5 sacks and four forced fumbles," just as Golden started playing exceedingly well for the Cardinals he ended up out of season with an injury. What a heartbreaking story for the Cardinals. Golden may be able to recovery from this injury for the next season, but in all likelyhood he will not be playing at this same level as he was previously.

CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    The Crossfire hack HF Hax CFNA v3 is taking the spotlight in this week’s edition of MPGH news. It comes with 10 awesome functions which include, wall hacker, charms, player bright, crosshair, ESP, boxes, names, distance, health and rank. This is a nifty little hack to give you a leg up in your crossfire games. Visit the original hack thread to see how to inject this hack relatively safely into the crossfire game. However, keep in mind you aren’t always safe when injecting or using the hack. There is always a chance of getting banned. Therefore, always check the Crossfire hack section for updates and news on the hack. Public hacks do become detected more quickly than a private hack so be mindful of that. Some other tips we advise is not to use hacks in an obvious manner. Doing so can put your account at risk of being reported by a player. Hence, try to use the hacks carefully. Happy hacking!
    Thread

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Predator
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • sasori~
    • Media News
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
    • Interviewers
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • savage
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 10-04-2017 at 01:38 AM.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

Blizzard. (10-05-2017),Confluency (10-04-2017),[MPGH]Hova (10-04-2017),iFile_shift (10-08-2017),Jikurein (10-05-2017),Lightning (10-04-2017),MikeRohsoft (10-05-2017),Speedster (10-04-2017),Ticherhaz (10-06-2017),Zaczero (10-04-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    great work team
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Allura For This Useful Post:

Zaczero (10-04-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    That HDMI cable with AA - wow
    Really cool =D
    . . . malsignature.com . . .

[ global rules ] [ scam report ] [ image title ] [ name change ] [ anime force ]
    [ league of legends marketplace rules ] [ battlefield marketplace rules ]

"because everytime you post a picture of anime in here
    your virginity's time increases by 1 month"
    ~Smoke 2/18/2018

Former Staff 09-29-2018
    Battlefield Minion 07-21-2018
    Premium Seller 03-04-2018
    Publicist 12-10-2017
    League of Legends Minion 05-31-2017
    Premium 02-05-2017
    Member 10-13-2013

Thanks
    good work gang

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    That hdmi looks good

Thanks
    Donated yet I'm not on the donations list?

some rigged shit I tell you.

MPGH History
    05/04/2015
    Premium
    27/09/2017
    Cock Sucker
    10/01/2018 - 23/08/2018
    Premium Seller
    10/03/2018
    News Force
    14/05/2018 - idfk
    Publicist - Translator
    01/09/2018 - idfk
    Publicist - Wiki Management
    30/10/2019 - oof
    Middleman
    05/09/2020 - 09/01/2021
    Cock Sucker
    20/10/2020 - 20/11/2020
    Former Staff
    09/01/2021

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    no mention of vegas shooting?
    Add me on IM

1. Click the under my post
    2. Click the located under my avatar pic

3. ???
    4. PROFIT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    gj boys in blue

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    GJ guys , But @Allura why you choosed a detected hack as the hack of the week?
    Last edited by RamoXO; 10-05-2017 at 03:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by RamoXO View Post
    GJ guys , But @Allura why you choosed a detected hack as the hack of the week?
    Someone actually reads my section

I write my section 7 days before Hova or Ahlwong makes the official MPGH news post. So it kind of becomes outdated some times
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well done, guys!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Very interesting. Thanks everyone!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
    Someone actually reads my section

I write my section 7 days before Hova or Ahlwong makes the official MPGH news post. So it kind of becomes outdated some times
    @Allura Despite that the info this section provide is worthless (No offense) , But i like the way you write the hack description i may try it for selling my hacks .
    Last edited by RamoXO; 10-05-2017 at 11:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Interesting issue. Sad to hear about the Wii. Seems like just yesterday I was playing it for the first time. Oh, how the time has gone by.
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Academy Awards For This Useful Post:

hesoyam1 (11-12-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post

174th Edition - October 4th, 2017
    Snapple Fact: Peaches are members of the almond family.

News Force Applications are now open! Want to be part of the team? Apply here!

- If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.
    - The News Force are looking for new blood to join their recruits. If you have what it takes, you're welcome to join the team here
    - The Publicist are giving away a copy of Overwatch. If you want to join and potentially win it, try your luck here

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:
    None this week

Post Bans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    • @Silent has received Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooters Hacks minion!

Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Moderators
    [MPGH]Raple
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Other MMORPG Hacks, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minions
    [MPGH]Boombox
    [MPGH]Luffy
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Publicists
    [MPGH]Austin
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Football Manager 2018 | New Engine | Better AI

In a fun video last week, Sports Interactive shed more light on the Football Manager 2018. So far, the studio was silent about the highlights in the new FM, but the YouTube video, presented as an exclusive news release, speculated about the new in-game shows Sports Interactive Chief Miles Jacobson, who confirms the share of journalists and insiders. The game will have a completely new graphics engine, the AI ​​element gets improved so it behaves more adequately to the events, the scouting system will reflect more, realistic way is where the different clubs are gathering new players and expecting a new "dynamics," a feature that Jacobson does not share much, except that this will be "one of our greatest features this year." At the same time, FM 2018 will put a strong "focus on sports science and tactics", although as far as the latter is concerned, we are confident that it will be so the developer reveals that this month we are expecting special videos that will focus on everything new in the game, so we'll have to wait a little longer to figure out what "dynamics" Jacobson is talking about.
    The game goes out on 10.11 and can now be pre-ordered at Steam. If you have a copy of FM 2017 in your library, you save 25% of your pre-order price. The offer is valid until 09.10.

Nintendo is shutting down the Wii Shop in 2019
    Nintendo introduced the Wii Shop channel alongside the Wii back in 2006. Today, the company announced it will shut down the Wii Shop channel on January 30th, 2019. The shutdown will happen gradually. The company noted that users won't be able to add Wii Shop points to their accounts after March 26th, 2018, but they will be able to use the points until the shop completely shutdowns in January 2019. All Wii Shop services will be shut down including Virtual Console games, WiiWare, downloading Wii Channels and, most importantly, the Wii U Transfer Tool. Nintendo recommends that you redownload and transfer your software from Wii to Wii U while you can because you won't be able to when the shop completely shuts down. It's a questionable decision but at least the company has started to release some classic titles for the Switch console.

Saudi Arabia lifts ban on women drivers
    King of Saudi Arabia, Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, has initialized a royal decree that has granted the women to receive driver's license, and drive in the country of Saudi Arabia. The decree has also introduced an order to the minister of internal affairs, finance, labour and social development. These areas will be tasked with setting out the arrangments necessary to fully unleash the legalization of women drivers by June 2018. A member of Saudia Arabia's Shora Council, Latifa Shaalan, stated: “This is a great victory for many Saudi women. This was the one file and issue which Saudi women have fought not just years, but decades for.” The impact of a decree has many positive outputs. In the dimension of social issues, this is a step in the right direction. Saudi Arabia's Human Rights Report is not the most cleanest, but with this new decree, and hopefully future decrees to come, will lead Saudi Arabia to improve its current human rights condition. In terms of economic prosperity, Ghada Ghunaim, a journalist, stated: "“This will have a huge impact on Saudi Arabia’s economy. We have to remember that our kingdom produces more female graduates compared to our male counterparts.” In Saudi Arabia, majority of families require the use of private drivers to transport thier female relatives to areas such as school and work. With the new decree, it will eliminate this necessity.

Source

$119 HDMI Cable with Built-In Anti-Aliasing Chip
    The mCable is a HDMI cable that was built for games to improve overall quality of games. At price tag of $119 USD, this cable does have a premium price tag on it but with the technology behind it, the price is well worth it. Through multiple tests run on different devices and games, there was a noticeable improvement in quality. One of the main differences is the jaggedness of the image quality. On a traditional HDMI cable, the edges around certain objects in a game are not very smooth. This is due to a number of reasons. On the mCable, the jaggedness is significantly smoothed out. On top of that, there is no lag between using the mCable and a traditional HDMI cable. The cable has a built in AA algorithm that post-processes the image before it is projected onto the screen. It even supports framerates up 120 FPS at 1080p. You can buy this HDMI cable today at their own website.

Source

New technology turns any object into TV remote
    A group of scientists has unveiled a new technology that uses body movement or object movement as a remote control to interact with TVs or screens. The Lancaster University researchers called it the 'Matchpoint' technology. It works using a standard webcam which displays targets moving around a circular widget in the corner of the screen. These targets can be used to switch channels, or change volume. A user moves the target in a certain direction using their body or an object, in order to reach what the researchers called 'spontaneous spatial coupling', which implements the chosen function. The technology doesn't require training to identify objects or any prior knowledge of the objects, which makes it more flexible and practical to use when your hands are full. Stationary objects can also be used with this technology, like a teacup on a table could switch channels when moved left or right. "Spontaneous spatial coupling is a new approach to gesture control that works by matching movement instead of asking the computer to recognize a specific object," said Christopher Clarke, Ph.D. student at Lancaster University. The researchers believe this technology can be used by people who cannot use regular controlling tools, like remote controls, or keyboards and mouses.

Source

Cardinals LB Markus Golden out for season with torn ACL, report says
    ACL injuries are one of the most devastating, yet common injuries in pro sports. Cardinals LB Markus Golden is no longer able to play this season due to his recent ACL tear. Golden, a second-round pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, was injured during Sunday's 18-15 win over the 49ers. "After a quiet rookie season in which he totaled four sacks, Golden broke out for the Cardinals last year with 51 tackles, 12.5 sacks and four forced fumbles," just as Golden started playing exceedingly well for the Cardinals he ended up out of season with an injury. What a heartbreaking story for the Cardinals. Golden may be able to recovery from this injury for the next season, but in all likelyhood he will not be playing at this same level as he was previously.

CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    The Crossfire hack HF Hax CFNA v3 is taking the spotlight in this week’s edition of MPGH news. It comes with 10 awesome functions which include, wall hacker, charms, player bright, crosshair, ESP, boxes, names, distance, health and rank. This is a nifty little hack to give you a leg up in your crossfire games. Visit the original hack thread to see how to inject this hack relatively safely into the crossfire game. However, keep in mind you aren’t always safe when injecting or using the hack. There is always a chance of getting banned. Therefore, always check the Crossfire hack section for updates and news on the hack. Public hacks do become detected more quickly than a private hack so be mindful of that. Some other tips we advise is not to use hacks in an obvious manner. Doing so can put your account at risk of being reported by a player. Hence, try to use the hacks carefully. Happy hacking!
    Thread

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero