Thread: I thought..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

I thought..

I thought that "coon" was a racial slur for a black person.

Dave is a negro.

(that is all)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Czar For This Useful Post:

Andrew420 (04-02-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Bahahaha thanks. Now go to sleep.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    dave is a ****** lover

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    dave and ****** go hand in hand .oya

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post

Dave is a negro.

(that is all)
    You thought wrong. A coon is short for raccoon.

"The raccoon (Procyon lotor), sometimes spelled as racoon,[2] and also known as the common raccoon,[3] North American raccoon,[4] northern raccoon[5] and colloquially as coon,[6] is a medium-sized mammal native to North America. As a result of escapes and deliberate introductions in the mid-20th century, raccoons are now also distributed across the European mainland, the Caucasus region and Japan. Their original habitats are deciduous and mixed forests, but due to their adaptability they have extended their range to mountainous areas, coastal marshes, and even urban areas, where some homeowners consider them pests.
    With a body length of 41 to 72 cm (16.1–28.0 in) and a weight of 3.6 to 9.0 kg (7.9–19.8 lb), the raccoon is the largest procyonid. The dense underfur, which insulates against cold weather, accounts for almost 90% of the raccoon's grayish coat. Two of its most distinctive features are its extremely dexterous front paws and its facial mask, which are also themes in the mythology of several Native American tribes. Raccoons are also noted for their intelligence; studies have shown that they are able to remember the solution to tasks up to three years later. Raccoons are omnivorous and usually nocturnal; their diet consists of about 40% invertebrates, 33% plant foods and 27% vertebrates. Captive raccoons sometimes douse their food before eating it, which is most likely a vacuum activity imitating foraging at shores.
    Though previously thought to be solitary, there is now evidence that raccoons engage in gender-specific social behaviors. Related females often share a common area, while unrelated males live together in groups of up to four animals to maintain their positions against foreign males during the mating season and other potential invaders. Home range sizes vary anywhere from 0.03 km2 (0.01 sq mi or 7.4 acres) for females in cities to 49.5 km2 (19.1 sq mi) for males in prairies. After a gestation period of about 65 days, two to five young are born in spring. The kits are subsequently raised by their mother until dispersion in late fall. Although captive raccoons have been known to live over 20 years, their average life expectancy in the wild is only 1.8 to 3.1 years. Hunting and traffic accidents are the two most common causes of death in many areas."

Source:
    Raccoon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Video:

/that is all
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 04-02-2010 at 10:49 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    only paroxysm
    i love it lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    coon is a brand of cheese

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    is it really?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Coon is a name for black people.... the round circles around the racoons eyes are like thieves.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    is it really?
    indeed it is
    COON - Dairy Farmers

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    lol i never knew that :]
    [IMG]https://z.abou*****m/d/politicalhumor/1/0/j/z/1/obama_superman_awesome.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post

Dave is a negro.

(that is all)
    What ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Oh wow lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Is it me or is this just an useless discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by Saxony-Alexander View Post
    some of you are in need of serious help
    Welcome to MPGH.

[IMG]https://i861.photobucke*****m/albums/ab180/Extisy/Hack%20uploading/Usher.jpg[/IMG]

Usher is KING

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    You thought wrong. A coon is short for raccoon.

"The raccoon (Procyon lotor), sometimes spelled as racoon,[2] and also known as the common raccoon,[3] North American raccoon,[4] northern raccoon[5] and colloquially as coon,[6] is a medium-sized mammal native to North America. As a result of escapes and deliberate introductions in the mid-20th century, raccoons are now also distributed across the European mainland, the Caucasus region and Japan. Their original habitats are deciduous and mixed forests, but due to their adaptability they have extended their range to mountainous areas, coastal marshes, and even urban areas, where some homeowners consider them pests.
    With a body length of 41 to 72 cm (16.1–28.0 in) and a weight of 3.6 to 9.0 kg (7.9–19.8 lb), the raccoon is the largest procyonid. The dense underfur, which insulates against cold weather, accounts for almost 90% of the raccoon's grayish coat. Two of its most distinctive features are its extremely dexterous front paws and its facial mask, which are also themes in the mythology of several Native American tribes. Raccoons are also noted for their intelligence; studies have shown that they are able to remember the solution to tasks up to three years later. Raccoons are omnivorous and usually nocturnal; their diet consists of about 40% invertebrates, 33% plant foods and 27% vertebrates. Captive raccoons sometimes douse their food before eating it, which is most likely a vacuum activity imitating foraging at shores.
    Though previously thought to be solitary, there is now evidence that raccoons engage in gender-specific social behaviors. Related females often share a common area, while unrelated males live together in groups of up to four animals to maintain their positions against foreign males during the mating season and other potential invaders. Home range sizes vary anywhere from 0.03 km2 (0.01 sq mi or 7.4 acres) for females in cities to 49.5 km2 (19.1 sq mi) for males in prairies. After a gestation period of about 65 days, two to five young are born in spring. The kits are subsequently raised by their mother until dispersion in late fall. Although captive raccoons have been known to live over 20 years, their average life expectancy in the wild is only 1.8 to 3.1 years. Hunting and traffic accidents are the two most common causes of death in many areas."

Source:
    Raccoon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Video:
    YouTube - Raccoons

/that is all
    Too much reading.
    This Fire Burns
    Always.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast