Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 175th Edition

175th Edition - October 10th, 2017
    Snapple Fact: Wikipedia banned the Church of Scientology from editing any articles.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.
    - The News Force are looking for new blood to join their recruits. If you have what it takes, you're welcome to join the team here
    - The Publicist are giving away a copy of Overwatch. If you want to join and potentially win it, try your luck here

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:

Post Bans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    • @Raple is now a Global Moderator! Congratulations
    • @Boombox is now Minion+! Congratulations

Demotions/Resignations:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minions
    [MPGH]Luffy
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Publicists
    [MPGH]Austin
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Jubs
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Remothered: Tormented Fathers | Steam Early Access | 31.10

Darril Arts and Stormind Games announced that the official appearance of Remothered: Tormented Fathers in Steam Early Access will be on 31.10. The game is a first part of a planned survival horror trilogy, and Steam Early Access's first appearance is not provoked by the need for additional funding - the game has already received it - and because of the need for feedback from fans of the horror genre and gaming community.
    The Early Access version of the game will include nearly two-thirds of Remothered: Tormented Fathers, and those who have joined will now be able to keep their progress in the final version.
    Though it comes from an independent developer and at a much lower price, Remothered: Tormented Fathers features a quality performance, voice acting, a soundtrack composed by Nabucco Toda (Final Fantasy, Halo, Metal Gear Solid) and Lucca Balboni, and interesting history. The game takes you to the role of 35-year-old Rosemary Reid, who arrives at the estate of a notorious notary, Dr. Felton, hired to investigate the disappearance of his daughter. Bloody nuns, mystery, terrifying horror, a mysterious cult, and many unknowns are only part of the merits of the grim story of Stormind Games.

Seagate releases massive 12TB hard disk drive for storing huge files like 4K video
    Seagate has developed yet another massive hard disk drive that is 12TB in size, which is great news for anyone looking for a giant storage. The Barracuda Pro is developed as a solution for people who need to store big sized content like 4K videos or large amounts of photos. It is a good time for Seagate to be able to sell this new product considering the hype around AR and VR recently, making the Barracuda Pro an ideal solution for storing these types of media content. The Barracuda Pro features a 7,200 RPM spin speed and a 256MB cache size for quicker loading. The new IronWolf 12TB hard drives were also announced by Seagate as part of their Guardian Series for high capacity storage, along with the Barracuda Pro. The IronWolf is special because of the ability to allow multiple users to access the drive. The Barracuda Pro will reportedly be sold at $530 provided with a 5-year limited warranty.

Source

The Weeknd x Marvel - StarBoy Comic
    The Weeknd made an appearance at Comic Con this past weekend, and announced that he will be partnering with Marvel to create a StarBoy Comic. The Weeknd hasteased the Comic on his Twitter and his Instagram, hyping up fans. This collab will bring a whole new wave of fans to Marvel, as at Comic Con The Weeknd could be seen signing autographs at the Marvel tent. This isn't the first time Marvel has collaborated with a Hip-Hop artist. In the past Marvel has collaborated with Dr. Dre, Missy Elliot and Nas. For more on this collaboration be sure to keep up with The Weeknd and Marvel both on Twitter. Hopefully we'll see some more information on this Comic very soon.

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multi Player (SAMP) Hacks
    Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multi Player (SAMP) grabs the spotlight this week. It’s an old game, but it’s a classic, and most likely a game we all grew up on. That’s why, with great excitement, I’d like to feature the OP Sobeit 0.3.7 hack. It’s a hack which is jam packed with features such as, weapon cheats, vehicle cheats, teleportation, aimbot, rapid fire and much much more. There are so many features to immerse yourself in. Check out the OP Sobeit 0.3.7 thread to see the full list of cheats. Whilst Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multi Player (SAMP) is an old game and it may be unmonitored now. It’s always a good idea to keep in the back of your mind, that your account isn’t invincible and it can get banned if hacks/cheats are used. Therefore, stay safe and happy hacking!

Thread

Man Lived With Corpses Of Mom & Twin Brother
    A man who lived with the decaying bodies of his dead mother and twin brother for more than a year said he didn’t report their deaths because he was traumatized. Robert James Kuefler, 60, was charged last week by police in White Bear, Minnesota, with interference with a dead body or scene of death. The macabre living situation crime came to light in September 2016, when neighbors asked police to check on Kuefler’s residence. Responding officers said the house had the stench of decay. They found the skeletal remains of Kuefler’s mother Evelyn in an upstairs bedroom, and the mummified corpse of his twin brother Richard in the basement. Autopsies on the bodies showed both died of natural causes; Richard in July 2015, and his mother a month later. Kuefler told police he found his brother dead in a chair and “eventually moved the body to the bathroom as it was ‘in the way,’ ” according to a court document. He told investigators he knew his mother was dying, but “didn’t want to be around when she died, so he left the house to drive around a couple of hours.” Kuefler hid the deaths from family members, CBS News reported. He even sent out Christmas cards saying his brother and mom were in bad health and did not want visitors or phone calls.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero

• Hack of The Week
      • Allura

• Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace

• Technology News
      • Predator
      • Lightning

• Music News
      • Schuba

• Sports News
      • sasori~

• Media News

• WTF News?
      • Cursed

• Interviewers

• Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • savage
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 10-10-2017 at 03:50 PM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Beriyan (10-13-2017),Blizzard. (10-10-2017),RuShi (10-11-2017),Levi (10-10-2017),Lightning (10-11-2017),MikeRohsoft (10-11-2017),Speedster (10-13-2017),Zaczero (10-10-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    It's unfortunate to see that two now ex-staff members who were staff for so long have resigned from being/been stripped off of their powers as GMs. By the way @Hova, Flengo's no longer a Publicist, https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=559777.
    Last edited by Blizzard.; 10-10-2017 at 11:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Good job News Stuff!
    MW2 Modder, Ghosts asscoder, AW Rocker, GTA V Cashier, RepZ platform Developer.

Join our Grand Hackers Team group in Steam! Click here. Admins are grand hackers and minions from MPGH.

Contact me on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    thanks for the info!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    2000 fake news -----

Where are the sports news???
    Last edited by LUX; 10-10-2017 at 01:02 PM.

Time's money so don't waste mine.

I do not condone illegal activities.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by LUX View Post
    2000 fake news -----

Where are the sports news???
    Hova might have forgotten to include them.
    Last edited by Blizzard.; 10-10-2017 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Yikes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard. View Post
    Hova might have forgotten to include it.
    Where are the sports news? @sasori~ @Hova

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @ @Blizzard. @LUX If it wasn't added, it was intentional. (*_*)

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Ok then. Just thought that could've been the case since crap happens to everyone every once in a while.
    Last edited by Blizzard.; 10-10-2017 at 01:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard. View Post
    Ok then. Just thought that could've been the case since shit happens to everyone.
    Our god emperor @Hova doesn't fuck things up.

Thanks
    Good job guys

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    I messaged you and Ahlwong on skype, my internet wasn't working right but I my article done...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Good work gang
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    Congrats to all, good luck MPGHing!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Another good release

Next release add an embedded version of the music you cover, would be more dank

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (10-11-2017)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast