Thanks

Buying high end rotmg account with high end Tera Online acc + one fps high end acc.

Hi, I am looking for an average high end rotmg account, that just needs good pet and some vaults. I am not buying it with money, but with two other high end game accounts. The first one is the mmorpg Tera online, the second is FPS Piercing Blow, (known as Point blank, Piercing Blow is the North America Version). I am willing to negotiate. I am not posting my Tera and Piercing Blow account in any form of image right now, but if you are interested, i can show you proof of everything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    ByzC86B.png  

Last edited by youngmixblood; 10-13-2017 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Proof

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I dont think you are going to find a buyer. Ppl usually spent a lot of money on end game account so they rarely sell those for other account in other games.

GL anyway and check the UGC you'll see you have to show proofs of the account you are selling on post otherwise your post will be closed.

Thanks
    Can you show proof of the other account

Thanks
    If the buyer is interested, i will first show them everything, so they wouldn't feel scammed if they suddenly don't like my account. We will negotiate until we both come to agreement.

- - - Updated - - -

If the buyer is interested, i will first show them everything, so they wouldn't feel scammed if they suddenly don't like my account. We will negotiate until we both come to agreement.
    but if I must show proof in here too, i will. But at the moment there's only two people asking for the proof. Once there's like 5 people asking about it. i will post it up here too.

- - - Updated - - -

I've done my proof.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well, I can tell you right now, if thats the only character on that Tera account, that is no where near "high-end", my 4 day old character has higher stats than that..

~gets a picture~ This is the gear a fresh 65 gets, entirely better than your supposed "high-end" accounts. And this is all +0 gear, while yours is +12.. ^-^

Hell, a brand new character, once hitting 65, gets better gear than you currently have equipped.. ~shakes head~ (Edit: getting to 65 takes about a 14 hours, depending on que times/server)
    Last edited by Olath; 10-15-2017 at 12:02 PM.