Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by NeaZen1 View Post
    Thank you man ! It's working really fine, the GUI is clean, and I love it !

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, just a question, when I finish my game, and I connect to a another game the hacks doesn't work ?
    It's due to the obfuscation, the moderators were given an unobfuscated copy to check before approval.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Audiowarp View Post
    Virus total says Three alerts of viruses
    It's just due to the obfuscation, I provided an unobfuscated copy to the moderators before approval for them to check, feel free to use a more detailed malware analysis tool if you're worried though, I recommend https://www.hybrid-analysis.com https://www.joesandbo*****m or https://valkyrie.comodo.com/
    Last edited by IEvol; 10-22-2017 at 08:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Works very well. Do you have any idea on when the round changer will be released?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Forestfire187 View Post
    Works very well. Do you have any idea on when the round changer will be released?
    I don't want to give out any dates or expected time frames as then people tend to 'expect'. Lets just say I have a method that works, it's not optimal but works I'm just working on a way of simplifying it for ease of use.

If all goes well I'd highly expect it in the next update, unless an update for the game is released beforehand in which case my priority would be updating the existing content.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Does anyone want to do the SoE Easter Egg?

Edit: nevermind found people quickly
    Last edited by AyeLol; 10-22-2017 at 02:06 PM. Reason: found people quickly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    can you do it with me

- - - Updated - - -

Ok no rush thank you for bringing this out gaining levels like crazy!

Thanks
    This is great. Using it heaps. just like to give some potential features to add...
    Real god mode
    Round Changer
    A drop box with weapons to choose
    No clip
    Force host
    Goblegum selection
    Real perks
    Teleport
    xp editor
    gravity jump height and speed ect

Thanks
    it doesn't work online for me. Is there possibly something I can be doing wrong?
    Also, god mode doesnt work for me

Thanks
    It is possible to add "unlimited ammo with reload"?
    I mean, the player can still deplete the weapon's magazine while firing but, after reloading, the reserve ammo remains unchanged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by IEvol View Post
    <snip>
    If at all possible could you perhaps leave out the round changer? I hate seeing round 24989348 at the top of every leaderboard, let's try and keep it somewhat legit.

The gum-changer to round robin would be fine though because no one could go past 255.
    Last edited by AyeLol; 10-23-2017 at 02:29 PM.

Thanks
    I was using the trainer for a few days with no problems. Now god mode randomly stops working and timescale closes down the game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by djkilla1337 View Post
    I was using the trainer for a few days with no problems. Now god mode randomly stops working and timescale closes down the game
    I'll do some testing regarding both of these, it's a possibility there was a playlist update or silent update of some sorts.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IEvol For This Useful Post:

djkilla1337 (10-24-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    How do i get this to work?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by RyzeeE View Post
    This is great. Using it heaps. just like to give some potential features to add...
    Real god mode
    Round Changer
    A drop box with weapons to choose
    No clip
    Force host
    Goblegum selection
    Real perks
    Teleport
    xp editor
    gravity jump height and speed ect
    I have a new method for godmode, it's basically "true godmode" as people are calling it, no more hits or red marks on the screen, your health doesn't actually change at any point.

Over time I may add more features such as teleporting and gravity but it just takes time, especially with the protected values and considering I don't know the algorithm black ops uses for those values. It takes a little time but to do each option especially when protected so I want to keep the list reasonable at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by 8073 View Post
    it doesn't work online for me. Is there possibly something I can be doing wrong?
    Also, god mode doesnt work for me
    Read above regarding godmode, as for the online option you must be host to use this, I'm assuming you're joining public lobbies etc, host is required as it's P2P.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaginicBook5 View Post
    It is possible to add "unlimited ammo with reload"?
    I mean, the player can still deplete the weapon's magazine while firing but, after reloading, the reserve ammo remains unchanged.
    I'll be honest with you, it's currently not on the list of "to-do's", if it becomes something people really want I can definitely look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by AyeLol View Post
    If at all possible could you perhaps leave out the round changer? I hate seeing round 24989348 at the top of every leaderboard, let's try and keep it somewhat legit.

The gum-changer to round robin would be fine though because no one could go past 255.
    I'm still testing various methods, I have a few options at this point but I'll make sure to limit the rounds to something reasonable (under 200) or if using gobblegums as you said it'll cap at 255 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by djkilla1337 View Post
    I've tested timescale on multiple computers and haven't noticed any issues, if it continues to happen please post back with some details such as when it happens after clicking a certain option etc, the more detail you provide the easier it is for me to diagnose.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to IEvol For This Useful Post:

djkilla1337 (10-24-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I know this is a lot to ask but if it's possible could you make a way where you can get more liquid divinum or like if you buy a weapon/ammo everytime it gives you liquid divinum I seen this possible where if you shot a zombie you got instant level up all attachments and shit so there's gotta be a way to do it with liquid divinum. Or make the round changer go super high like round 255 or higher. I don't care what you do just wanna way to get ass loads of divinum.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by SlumpGod16 View Post
    I know this is a lot to ask but if it's possible could you make a way where you can get more liquid divinum or like if you buy a weapon/ammo everytime it gives you liquid divinum I seen this possible where if you shot a zombie you got instant level up all attachments and shit so there's gotta be a way to do it with liquid divinum. Or make the round changer go super high like round 255 or higher. I don't care what you do just wanna way to get ass loads of divinum.
    It cannot directly be edited unfortunately, one method to get the divinium extremely quickly though is put the timescale on 10, set your points to something extremely high and spam the pack-a-punch machine. I've done this myself on moon and it definitely worked when I did it, not sure if anything has changed since.

If you have moon it can be done at the same time as leveling, as soon as you spawn in the starting area disable zombie spawns, set the timescale high, give yourself points and just spam the pack-a-punch while you get ridiculous amounts of XP for the rounds skipping.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast