Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    add round changer plz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Sure thing I'll have to try this out hopefully get ass loads of divinums. Another suggestion make points stay static option and have high rounds changer.

Thanks
    aimbot, esp

Thanks
    would love for round changer to be in the next update

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Forestfire187 View Post
    Works very well. Do you have any idea on when the round changer will be released?
    Quote Originally Posted by RyzeeE View Post
    This is great. Using it heaps. just like to give some potential features to add...
    Real god mode
    Round Changer
    A drop box with weapons to choose
    No clip
    Force host
    Goblegum selection
    Real perks
    Teleport
    xp editor
    gravity jump height and speed ect
    Quote Originally Posted by SlumpGod16 View Post
    I know this is a lot to ask but if it's possible could you make a way where you can get more liquid divinum or like if you buy a weapon/ammo everytime it gives you liquid divinum I seen this possible where if you shot a zombie you got instant level up all attachments and shit so there's gotta be a way to do it with liquid divinum. Or make the round changer go super high like round 255 or higher. I don't care what you do just wanna way to get ass loads of divinum.
    Quote Originally Posted by swarkild View Post
    add round changer plz
    Quote Originally Posted by SlumpGod16 View Post
    Sure thing I'll have to try this out hopefully get ass loads of divinums. Another suggestion make points stay static option and have high rounds changer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superior8282 View Post
    would love for round changer to be in the next update
    Why do so many people want to ruin leaderboards? I mean go look at solo moon all 255 with 0 kills atleast it isnt round 2,147,483,647 but still :/
    Last edited by AyeLol; 10-24-2017 at 03:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Because you can't fix what is already broken leaderboards are always going to stay like that no matter what we do. Zombies records has legit wr and shit you can do on there. Also I mean wouldn't you like fucking 400 liquid divinums for free? That's why we want round changers.

Thanks
    Just a heads up for anyone having crashing issues when activating timescale - I've done some testing and found out that, for me, it always crashes when you're in Fullscreen mode. If you have the game running in Windowed mode, it works as it should most of the time, still sometimes crashes but if you're doing the Moon Divinium farming method then give yourself the gun, points and disable spawns first, then let it skip to round 2 before setting the timescale and this should minimise the chances of crashing.

Thanks for your awesome work IEvol, I was really bummed out at potentially not being able to farm diviniums using the Moon method anymore but this works perfectly! It's x2 Diviniums this weekend as well so I'm gonna get stuck in

Oh, also another tip - if you have a fast_restart bind in your configs then you can farm them a lot quicker - once you hit round 255, pause the game, turn off Disable spawns and timescale. Unpause and hit the fast_restart button immediately. As soon as the screen turns black, start the process over again and keep farming more Diviniums
    Last edited by HullCogan; 10-28-2017 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by HullCogan View Post
    Oh, also another tip - if you have a fast_restart bind in your configs then you can farm them a lot quicker - once you hit round 255, pause the game, turn off Disable spawns and timescale. Unpause and hit the fast_restart button immediately. As soon as the screen turns black, start the process over again and keep farming more Diviniums
    Hell ya, thats what i've been doing.

Thanks
    i have used this and the version before this since they came out (online) and i havent expericed any sort of reports or something like that. I have been modding the cod games since waw and i advice everyone to be careful to use this online right now. these trainers they usually gets taken down after a week! but until then, have a great time using it. and that you so much to the creator!

Thanks
    i have used this and the version before this since they came out (online) and i havent expericed any sort of reports or something like that. I have been modding the cod games since waw and i advice everyone to be careful to use this online right now. these trainers they usually gets taken down after a week! but until then, have a great time using it. and that you so much to the creator!
    There's always the risk, but MisterY's trainer was used by a lot of us for probably over a year and I don't think anyone who used it wisely (only in closed private lobbies) got banned - his trainer is now discontinued but he was using methods that helped avoid detection (Treyarch even as a final resolution tried to block his trainer by process name altogether lol) and he's helped IEvol get those values working in this trainer. So I think we should be good, and the only time it stops working is when there's an update and I don't see many updates coming from now on since Treyarch will start to work on their next game by now.
    Last edited by HullCogan; 10-29-2017 at 10:01 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HullCogan For This Useful Post:

AyeLol (10-29-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Just a heads up for anyone having crashing issues when activating timescale - I've done some testing and found out that, for me, it always crashes when you're in Fullscreen mode. If you have the game running in Windowed mode, it works as it should most of the time, still sometimes crashes but if you're doing the Moon Divinium farming method then give yourself the gun, points and disable spawns first, then let it skip to round 2 before setting the timescale and this should minimise the chances of crashing.

Thanks for your awesome work IEvol, I was really bummed out at potentially not being able to farm diviniums using the Moon method anymore but this works perfectly! It's x2 Diviniums this weekend as well so I'm gonna get stuck in

Thanks for the comment, it's nice to see some appreciation every now and then! As for the fix I've never tried this myself but now I know the cause I'll definitely look into this, I was starting to get confused after the amount of testing I'd done but on the multiple PC's I've used it's always been windowed mode.

Great to hear! As long as Treyarch don't target the trainer itself it should hopefully remain undetected, at this present time I think they've also given up on manual bans (checking stats etc). Never hurts to play it safe though.

There's always the risk, but MisterY's trainer was used by a lot of us for probably over a year and I don't think anyone who used it wisely (only in closed private lobbies) got banned - his trainer is now discontinued but he was using methods that helped avoid detection (Treyarch even as a final resolution tried to block his trainer by process name altogether lol) and he's helped IEvol get those values working in this trainer. So I think we should be good, and the only time it stops working is when there's an update and I don't see many updates coming from now on since Treyarch will start to work on their next game by now.
    Indeed always a risk, I've never been banned myself but know of people that have, when it comes to multiplayer they have VAC but Zombies is left only with Treyarchs own anti-cheat (TAC). I've done a lot of research into how TAC works and how to handle this and have concluded it's basically pointless. At this point in time they have barely any updated auto-ban methods in place, any security update they release is mainly directed at 'stopping the process' when it detects something, for example the ridiculous method of scanning window title names and auto-crashing upon detecting certain strings.

For now it seems pretty safe, the method I use to get around the protected values is fairly simple and I cannot see them easily patching it, especially if they don't know how I'm doing it! Like I've always said I'll aim to keep it updated and release new features every now and then (I already have most of the requested features done such as debug godmode etc) in my free time unless MisterY returns in which case I'll most likely turn to a different CoD.

To add to the comment regarding MisterY, he was a critical part of my learning curve, he helped me understand a great deal and supplied me with information that greatly sped up the process of learning, from the chats I had with him I'm confident enough to continue with the CoD series itself and perhaps start tackling games with real anti-cheat systems in place.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    My antivirus keeps blocking this program from opening, i tried to add it as an exclusion so i could maybe run it, but it hasnt worked. Ive tried opening it directly from the zipped file, but it says "cannot be executed" im not sure what the issue is, any ideas? i figured it was my antivirus, which would be really annoying.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IEvol View Post
    Thanks for the comment, it's nice to see some appreciation every now and then! As for the fix I've never tried this myself but now I know the cause I'll definitely look into this, I was starting to get confused after the amount of testing I'd done but on the multiple PC's I've used it's always been windowed mode.
    No worries man, appreciate all the work you put in Yeah windowed mode seems mostly issue free, as I said crashes sometimes happen if you activate timescale as soon as you get into a game (before your grenades appear in your HUD) but even then it doesn't always happen. I've been using it all afternoon though to farm Diviniums and if you just wait for the round 1 to show up on the HUD before activating it then there's no issue in windowed mode.

I got banned on another account way back when the game first came out for using an XP hack in a ranked game, since buying another account though and being a tad more careful about things though I've not had any problems.

Didn't mean to insinuate you just had MisterY micro-managing all your work or anything btw, reading my post back it seems like that's what I was trying to say which isn't the case

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Groady View Post
    My antivirus keeps blocking this program from opening, i tried to add it as an exclusion so i could maybe run it, but it hasnt worked. Ive tried opening it directly from the zipped file, but it says "cannot be executed" im not sure what the issue is, any ideas? i figured it was my antivirus, which would be really annoying.
    It's just due to obfuscating the file, the main reason is that Treyarch cannot see how the protected values are handled and people cannot rename, re-release etc.
    I'm assuming Windows Defender is the culprit, first of all disable real time protection, then extract the file to a folder, for example make a new folder called BO3 on the desktop then exclude that folder/file in windows defender settings and re-enable real time protection. Hope this helps, if you would like your own peace of mind feel free to scan the file on a sophisticated malware analysis site such as Joeandbox, Comodo Valkyrie or hybrid-analysis.

No worries man, appreciate all the work you put in Yeah windowed mode seems mostly issue free, as I said crashes sometimes happen if you activate timescale as soon as you get into a game (before your grenades appear in your HUD) but even then it doesn't always happen. I've been using it all afternoon though to farm Diviniums and if you just wait for the round 1 to show up on the HUD before activating it then there's no issue in windowed mode.

I got banned on another account way back when the game first came out for using an XP hack in a ranked game, since buying another account though and being a tad more careful about things though I've not had any problems.

Didn't mean to insinuate you just had MisterY micro-managing all your work or anything btw, reading my post back it seems like that's what I was trying to say which isn't the case
    Don't worry I didn't see it like that, if anything I was just trying to elaborate how helpful MisterY was! I'm just trying to give credit where it's due
    If you have any more suggestions on what to add or even what to avoid adding feel free to let me know, I much prefer taking suggestions from someone who takes the time to actually write literately instead of a two post comment such as 'aimbot esp pls' .

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IEvol For This Useful Post:

AyeLol (10-30-2017),bloopme (10-30-2017),HullCogan (10-30-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by IEvol View Post
    <snip>
    Works really well for me, never had a problem on 0.3. I've completed all Easter Egg's while using this trainer with no problems at all, and I've gotten well over 1k liquid divinum using moon method.

Also, the godmode works for the campaign, but do you think it's safe to use? (online) I used to use MisterY's zombie godmode for the campaign without any issues just want to know your opinion.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast