Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Alright, let's say for a second that black people are somehow made felt unwelcome/safe in the US. Other than kneeling, plus tell me a solution.
Solution would be stop killing black peoples based of their fucking color? "Somehow" They fucking are right now, no wonder why there have been these dumb protests going around how Black Lives Matter

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by John.McDonald View Post
Alright, I feel more or less convinced by that argument.

So to summarize the points you've been trying to make in this thread to me:

BLM and other groups and movements aiming to prevent police brutality have been ineffective and that is primarily because they entirely see their issue through one lens, "we must hold police accountable for their actions", which isn't a bad thing to do but it avoids the fact that their is an extreme disparity in crime from blacks compared to other Americans which would suggest that the police being far more likely to kill blacks is an inevitability. This would make BLM the equivalent of someone trying to fix an oil leak in a car by putting a bandage over the hole instead of welding the hold shut or getting a new gas tank. This extreme crime disparity would suggest a cultural or systemic problem facing black people in the U.S in recent history.

Is that what you think I should take away from what you've been trying to say?
Not every black individual is going to nip money off of someone else because they are poor or whatever the reasoning's really are,
therefore, murdering a totally innocent black person or anyone in this matter is a wrong doing, and I do not care what living force you are, be that a cop, FBI, army or whatever, it doesn't make it right to kill random ass person because they are black, police brutality as far as I know has and always been happening in the states, because people are somewhat retarded and find a dumb ass reason to kill anyone of color if they want to, police bends the rules however they fucking want.