Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Question I don't see any results

The most asked questions: Basic advice

GGOG I am training now for months but I don't see any progress? Or some of my muscles just don't want to grow!

- Most basic mistake -> when you're done with your training don't run to the showers or go outside in t-shirt...ALWAYS wait for like 10-15 mins do some stretching etc because your body is warm -> the blood in your body is pumping like crazy it needs to cool down on its own.
    - Islote your muscles always before starting > when you train example your biceps -> Isolate them by doing some lightweight exercises of 3 sets 12 reps. ( because you're telling to your brain today I am training biceps focus on it) -> look on youtube how to isolate.
    - Always change your training scheme every 4-6 months -> example changing some exercise because your muscles after some months they're used to it so progress will go slower.
    - Always try more weight challenge your own body but don't overdo it.

GGOG I eat alot but I don't gain any weight?

- If you think you will gain mass from fast food -> you're wrong. (avoid eating fast food)
    - Your metabolism plays a big part here -> fast metabolism you will need to eat more than normal.
    - Normally for someone who wants to gain mass -> He/she should eat every 2-3 hours, you need to eat something that has enough protein etc... (21-26gram protein)
    - If eating each 2-3 hours is not possible for you because preparing the meal etc takes too much time -> Buy some good mass gainer. (mix it with your meal plan)
    - Most basic mistake -> when you're done with your training don't run to the showers ALWAYS wait for like 10-15 mins do some stretching etc because your body is warm -> the blood in your body is pumping like crazy it needs to cooldown on its own.

GGOG I train/run a lot but I don't lose any weight?

- Most people train/run a lot but afterward, they start eating too much shit (fast food & candy etc..) AVOID THAT
    - Start making proper meals (1/4 should be meat or fish - 1/4 rice or similar - 2/4 vegetables)
    - you need to drink minimum 2,5L water a day.
    - Only use olive oil.
    - No soda
    - Not eating at all is also BAD don't make such basic mistake.
    - Most basic mistake -> when you're done with your training don't run to the showers ALWAYS wait for like 10-15 mins do some stretching etc because your body is warm -> the blood in your body is pumping like crazy it needs to cool down on its own.
    - Your metabolism is prob slow -> Don't eat your belly full (eat enough but not full)

The golden advice I can give you is never to give up even when you don't see results, keep showing up the results will come, Your hard work will pay off at the end.
    Last edited by Levi; 10-30-2017 at 01:57 PM.

Joined - 10/21/2016
    Premium - 12/19/2016
    Premium Seller - 04/24/2017
    Newsforce - 10/19/2017

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Levi For This Useful Post:

Dependent (10-30-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    GGOG Want free thanks so I will give free thanks (jokes), but jokes aside nice thread a lot of effort into making ty for advice!

History
    Official Publicist - 11/09/2017
    Official Newsforce Team - 10/19/2017
    Premium - 10/11/2017

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dependent For This Useful Post:

Levi (10-30-2017)

Thanks
    Pretty simple q&a but I like it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by sasori~ View Post
    Pretty simple q&a but I like it.
    Thanks, those are one of the major point.

Joined - 10/21/2016
    Premium - 12/19/2016
    Newsforce - 10/19/2017

Thanks
    I have been body building for 2 years now, it takes along time dude. You will see good progress in a year. Just keep training and eating alot of protein

Thanks
    Gaining weight is the easy part, at least for me, it's turning that weight into muscle and sticking with the training to prevent that muscle from turning into fat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Unless it's been like a year... then you're fucked lel.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ggog View Post
    - Not eating at all is also BAD don't make such basic mistake.
    Wrong. It's scientifically proven that fasting for 24-32 hour period increases metabolism. The rate at which you will burn fat.

Back when I wrestled I would have to cut like 10-15lb of weight to make 113 or whichever was the lowest weight class. The day before I wouldn't eat any food, and I'd lose all my water so when it came time to weigh in I'd make weight. I noticed after that 24 hour period of no food and little water, I would feel a lot stronger than you'd think someone who hasn't ate in 24 hours would. I didn't feel hungry either, because I was just conditioning myself non-stop. The end result is a huge optimization in my strength to weight ratio.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Wrong. It's scientifically proven that fasting for 24-32 hour period increases metabolism. The rate at which you will burn fat.

Back when I wrestled I would have to cut like 10-15lb of weight to make 113 or whichever was the lowest weight class. The day before I wouldn't eat any food, and I'd lose all my water so when it came time to weigh in I'd make weight. I noticed after that 24 hour period of no food and little water, I would feel a lot stronger than you'd think someone who hasn't ate in 24 hours would. I didn't feel hungry either, because I was just conditioning myself non-stop. The end result is a huge optimization in my strength to weight ratio.
    You and your trainer are stupid all you do is than lose fat & muscles and the goal in fitness life is to lose fat and keep your muscles

Joined - 10/21/2016
    Premium - 12/19/2016
    Newsforce - 10/19/2017

Thanks
    You and your trainer are stupid all you do is than lose fat & muscles and the goal in fitness life is to lose fat and keep your muscles
    News force status yet you can't form a proper sentence. I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to say, you're obviously struggling with the English language.

- - - Updated - - -

Optimizing your fat to muscle ratio isn't the same as losing both pleb. Using methods to increase your metabolism while doing anaerobic exercises is a good way to get in shape. Fitness is about being fit, if you're talking about body building then that's an entirely different topic. As you would need to constantly intake more and more food as you train to failure. Someone trying to become stronger and leaner will always benefit from a day or two fasting session accompanied by extreme exercise. The human body wasn't designed to stay full 24/7, we are made to be hunters. Going 2-4 days at a time without food is minimal. There are biological responses to us "starving" while exerting energy. Your body will tap into it's reserves and burn them, this triggers neurological responses in the brain as well keeping you alert so you can find and kill some food when hungry.

- - - Updated - - -

You're obviously a soft body.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    News force status yet you can't form a proper sentence. I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to say, you're obviously struggling with the English language.

- - - Updated - - -

Optimizing your fat to muscle ratio isn't the same as losing both pleb. Using methods to increase your metabolism while doing anaerobic exercises is a good way to get in shape. Fitness is about being fit, if you're talking about body building then that's an entirely different topic. As you would need to constantly intake more and more food as you train to failure. Someone trying to become stronger and leaner will always benefit from a day or two fasting session accompanied by extreme exercise. The human body wasn't designed to stay full 24/7, we are made to be hunters. Going 2-4 days at a time without food is minimal. There are biological responses to us "starving" while exerting energy. Your body will tap into it's reserves and burn them, this triggers neurological responses in the brain as well keeping you alert so you can find and kill some food when hungry.

- - - Updated - - -

You're obviously a soft body.
    mate stop watching 'The 100'

Joined - 10/21/2016
    Premium - 12/19/2016
    Newsforce - 10/19/2017

Thanks
    mate stop watching 'The 100'
    Now you're shit posting in your own thread.
    Former BattleOn Minion

Thanks
    One day you'll just grow. It happens, keep up the good shit, and you'll grow. Don't rush it

Thanks
    Another good point on training is the form. If you don't grow, improve you exercise movement and try to feel the muscle. In this case, having someone that can check you form is very helpfull (This person must be someone who know how to train and not a random dude). Know how to activate a muscle and feel it during each exercise maintaing a good form is the basis to start growing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast