Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 178th Edition

178th Edition - October 30th, 2017
    Snapple Fact: Pirates wore eye patches so one eye would always be acclimated to the darkness, allowing them to see in the darkness below decks in an instant.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.
    - The Pharaohs have been spotted in MPGH! We need your help to determine which of the Pharaohs should survive and be crowned the Pharaoh of Pharaohs. The list of Pharaohs can be found here

Abuse of the Month:
    October is ending and Dave has graciously given us an abuse to enjoy. A certain member had their name changed to poonforce. We'd like to encourage you to go ahead and visitor message spam this user's profile with "hahahaha poonforce https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4cQyqUKfMo"

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minions
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Publicists
    [MPGH]Austin
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Jubs
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Donald Trump declares opioids a national emergency
    U.S. President Donald Trump is giving a major speech on Thursday about the opioid epidemic, the deadliest drug in U.S. history. Donald Trump said, “We're going to have a big meeting on opioids tomorrow”, to reporters while en route to Texas. He plans on officially declaring the crisis a national emergency which can give his administration the power to do things they usually cannot do. The Republicans and Democrats shared their frustration with the top administration officials about federal spending to fight against a crisis that kills tens of thousands of people each year. “I don’t understand why more resources aren’t flowing to help out a rural state like West Virginia”, said West Virginia Republican Rep. David McKinley. During Trump's campaign he pledged to fight against addiction. When trump won the New Hampshire primary, he promised the residence of New Hampshire that he would stop drugs from getting into the town. He will not only stop the drugs from getting in, but he will also help the people who are addicted to drugs.

PUBG | No plans for single player
    Earlier this year Brendan Green, the creator of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, has suggested that it is possible at a certain stage in the future to appear as a single player with a story about the game. Taking into account the success of the game, it does not sound illogical. Now, however, Green seems to have changed his mind and says that the single player will not show up soon if we ever see it. This was stated in an interview with Gamespot during PAX Australia. He commented that the island's history he had written before was just a starting point to help the artists of the game.
    "We have no resources, we do not have time. We have no plans to add anything like that in the future. No, we will not add a single to the game", he explained. Well, we can hope that once he has changed his plan it is possible to do it again.
    Further on in the interview, he wants to realize another idea - cross-platform gameplay between PC and Xbox One - a version for the Microsoft console is expected to be released by the end of this year. "We want this to become a reality. But it will take time", says Green.

PUBG might be getting banned in China soon
    The most popular and fast-growing game PlayerUnknown`s Battlegrounds can get banned in China soon. According to the Bloomberg report, the last man standing gameplay style affects social values & traditional Chinese culture and hurts ethical norms. Chinese players make 44% of the total player base of the game along with 37% owners surpassing the regions like the United States. The Chinese association recommended that Chinese companies do not develop such games and discouraged live streaming of related content. This is really bad for PUBG and could take away from it the spotlight and its ranking. It will definitely be a huge loss for PUBG and a hard one to overcome.

The Decline of new Google Pixel 2
    The release of the new Google Pixel 2 caused multiple customers to report problems with their device such as screen-burns. A known twitter user (@alexdobie), who is an executive editor at Android Central, posted an image about his Pixel 2 in twitter. Within a week of normal use side-burns started showing on the device. Furthermore, there have been reports in the past that had a recurring issue about being unnatural after being used only for a week at normal use. Normally, these problems occur months or even years after use. Numerous consumers reported to Google of the consistent high-pitched clicking sound during calls. The launch was just a week ago and the Pixel has already been showing signs of decline, and manufacturing defects and bugs. This is a very bad release on Google's part. There is a way to return for the people who purchased the Google Pixel 2. They must return it to the store you purchased.

iPhone X | Repair costs
    The iPhone X demand is extremely high and even surpassed Apple's expectations. The impressive smartphone is now available for pre-order, and in the coming weeks will launch its real sales on the market. One of the most interesting features of the iPhone X is its 5.8-inch OLED display with a resolution of 2436x1125 and a pixel density of 459ppi. This is also one of the most expensive hardware components on the device.
    Apple officially confirmed that replacing the iPhone X will cost $279, CNet reported. Other damage to the device will be charged by the company with an additional $549 unless it is a production defect covered by the standard warranty. It's time to note that replacing the display on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus costs $ 149 and $ 169, respectively. The owners of the smartphone will have to pay $349 and $399 respectively for other damage.
    You have the opportunity to invest $199 for the AppleCare + special warranty that is valid for two years. Its parameters cover two separate incidents, where users can reduce the replacement amount to $29, and for other damage to $99. In any case, you should be very careful if you are planning to buy your iPhone X and want to avoid additional repairs.

MotorSport - Migos ft Nicki Minaj & Cardi B
    So let's just start off by saying that I find this track very catchy. Migos have a unique style mixing monotone raps with catchy beats and slight inflection that has always caught on for me. The only problem I can really find with this song is the repetition in the hook and the fact that Cardi B is on it.. Cardi B should not be a rapper, she should not try to be a rapper, and she definitely needs to leave the scene. Her voice is annoying to listen to and she just overall doesn't have a very good aura to her. Her fans are toxic, she's toxic, she's a stripper and not a rapper, but I guess she took Hannah Montana a little too seriously and is now trying to find the best of both worlds. Hopefully this trend of dick-riding Cardi B falls off very soon. Nicki Minaj delivers nicely on this track and helps negate the bad taste Cardi B can leave behind her. This is a bass heavy Migo-style track for sure and I'm not too disappointed with it.
    You can listen to this song here:

I give this song a 5 / 10 specifically because it's more of a chore than anything to listen to Cardi B.

7-year-old girl with 3-D printed hand throwing 1st pitch at Game 4 of World Series.
    Throwing the first pitch of an Major League Baseball game has always been something the MLB gives to someone very special. On game 4 of the 2017 World Series, Hailey Dawson will be throwing the first pitch. She's a very unique girl as she has a 3D printed hand, which is what she used to throw the first pitch. She has a very rare birth condition which is why she has the unique hand, "The Nevada girl has Poland syndrome, a rare birth defect that caused her to be born without three fingers on her right hand. She uses a special 3-D printed hand that was developed by engineers at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas." Hailey has already thrown the first pitch of an Baltimore Orioles game, and she's not stopping there. She actually has a goal to hold the record for most first pitches thrown. "Hailey's main goal is to pitch at all 30 Major League Baseball stadiums and someday break the world record..."

Markelle Fultz out indefinitely
    "Trust the process", a phrase well known across the league and toted by the Philadelphia 76'ers. After years of struggling, this was supposed to be the year the 76'ers had a healthy roster and were going to make a push towards the playoffs. Their first overall draft pick Markelle Fultz was anticipated to come in and make an immediate impact, but after lack-luster play in the pre-season and an issue with his shooting he lost his future spot in the starting lineup. When the season started it was clear that he had changed his shot form for the worse, and people were asking why. This week it was discovered he had a shoulder injury. This comes to no surprise to 76'ers fans who are used to their draft picks suffering injuries before being able to make an impact to their team. Markelle Fultz will be out indefinitely with an evaluation coming in three weeks.

Halloween is near
    We have all been waiting for Halloween. To eat our bellies full with candy & chocolate and to scare the people close to us!
    Facebook and Instagram are not skipping Halloween and are participating together with us by giving us some fun tools to play with.
    Instagram is adding a new future called ‘Super Zoom’. Tt can be found when you open your camera. You’ll see ‘Superzoom’ next to ‘Boomerang’.
    They’re also adding ‘Halloween-style face filters which will be available through until November 1st.

The Facebook app is also providing new options. Switch over to the Facebook Camera and you’ll see a new set of Halloween masks, frames, and stickers to use. There are also additional background options for your Facebook posts.

If you’re not the type of human to go outside and celebrate Halloween you can always do it on social media.
    So don’t just stand there and update your Facebook and Instagram app right now. Get Spooky!

The most expensive Phone contract, ever
    The Mobile Network "3" has been slammed recently due to them announcing a contract for the iPhone X costing £113 therefore making it the most expensive phone contract to ever exist.
    The total sum of the contract has been described by people on social media as "extreme" and "crazy" as they would never pay that much just for a phone contract, the deal lasts for 2 years and includes unlimited data and talk time. The handset itself is sold by Apple for around £1,149 but if people were to decide with the contract they would end up paying over £2,100.
    Most other Mobile Network's are charging around £80-£88 but in order for the customers to go along with it they will have to pay an upfront fee of £100.
    3 responded to all of this with "There are a small amount of people that prefer not to pay an upfront cost yet want access to all-you-can eat data, minutes and texts and this is aimed at them." Whilst this statement is true, some people still believe that it is way too expensive. Maybe they will decide to lower the price considering all of this backlash and the fact that other companies are already starting to drop way lower than them.

Realm of the Mad God Hacks and Cheats
    RotMG is a massive multiplayer bullet-hell game that has been dying until Deca Games took over. Recently, they released a new update, featuring a Halloween-themed nexus and a spooky tone given to different enemies in the game. They have also reintroduced the concept of tokens in the Halloween update, with a special reward given when you get 50 of each type of token. However, with each update comes the need to also update the hacked client so the new sprites will show up in the hack. This hacked client will make sure your characters never die with the auto-nexus tool, and it is packed full of other goodies that will get you a big edge over other players. However, when using this hacked client, you may be reported if people see you with your anti-debuffs on, so make sure to turn off the visible hacks if you wish to play safe. Be careful with gaming, and check the RotMG subreddit to view the new updates. Happy hacking!

Swiss tourists attacked by gang in India
    A Swiss couple were brutally harassed and beaten with sticks by a gang in the area. Based on a local news outlet, Quentin Jeremy Clerc and his girlfriend, Marie, 24, and Droxz, 24, were in Fatehpur Sikri last Sunday. They stated during the interview, “The boys wouldn't stop walking along despite our protests. All the while they kept taking pictures and trying to get close to Marie. From whatever little we could understand, they were asking our names and the place where we had put up in Agra. They were harassing us. They asked us to accompany them to some place, which we refused. A little after stones and sticks began to rain on me. When Marie intervened, she, too, wasn't spared." She thought the boys would not hit a woman. They hurled stones at both of us. I was hit on the back, shoulder and hand. I still cannot understand why they attacked us. They didn't take any of our valuables." As the local police handled the matter and stated the suspects have been known and would be apprehended.

450 Pound Seal Blocks Airport Runway In Alaska
    When airport foreman Scott Babcock went out onto the runway at Wiley Post-Will Rogers Memorial Airport in Utqiagvik, Alaska, on Monday to clear some snow, he was surprised to find a visitor waiting for him on the runway: a 450-pound bearded seal.

“It was very strange to see the seal. I’ve seen a lot of things on runways, but never a seal”, Babcock told ABC News.

His footage of the hefty mammal went viral after he posted it on Facebook. According to local TV station KTVA, animal control was called in and eventually moved the seal with the help of a “sled.” Normal air traffic soon resumed, the station said. Poking fun at the seal’s surprise appearance, the Alaska Department of Transportation warned pilots on Tuesday of “low sealings” in the North Slope region — a pun on “low ceilings”, a term used to describe low clouds and poor visibility. Though this was the first seal sighting on the runway at the airport, the department said other animals, including birds, caribou and polar bears, have been spotted there in the past.

“Wildlife strikes to aircraft pose a significant safety hazard and cost the aviation industry hundreds of millions of dollars each year”
    “Birds make up over 90 percent of strikes in the U.S., while mammal strikes are rare.”
    Department spokeswoman Meadow Bailey told the Associated Press.

Interview - [MPGH]gerassss

Trol553: Hello gerassss! Thanks for accepting my interview invitation, so let's proceed. My first question is easy, how are you?

[MPGH]gerassss: Hi buddy, doing pretty good!

Trol553: That is good to hear! My next question is probably little harder, if you could take some staff member out, who would you choose and why?

[MPGH]gerassss: Staff members here are picked very hard in my opinion, if I would have this power I wouldn't do that. They contribute, help others and there are not many people like the ones from the staff, trusted. Whoever gets picked, it has a solid good reason, so no one unless they wanna resign.

Trol553: Right. I can probably only agree on that. Let's be more personal now. What member(s) do you hate the most and what member do you like the most?

[MPGH]gerassss: The ones that have no respect over staff, rules and users and I MEAN IT (mostly rules) and I like Liz

Trol553: On that first part of your answer I can definitely agree with you. Now probably the most asked question, what would you change on MPGH if you could?

[MPGH]gerassss: I don't visit many sections from MPGH besides Steam and I don't really know what's outside... Whatever has to be changed will be. Dave knows better than me ahah (but in Steam, nothing at the moment)

Trol553: I will rather change the subject of my questions. So do you play games in your free time or you are more like book-guy or something else?

[MPGH]gerassss: I used to not play games that much in the past but now I do again.

Trol553: What games do you play?

[MPGH]gerassss: Dead by Daylight (mostly), sometimes CS:GO, and when AAA games are released (single players games), and cracked like Wolfenstein 2 new colossus or AC: Origins etc

Trol553: And now we are gonna play a little game. Easy, no worries!
    1. If world would have to be only a warm or only cold place, which one would you choose it to be. Cold or warm one?
    2. Being really ugly & genius or being really beautiful & dumb?
    3. Movie or book?
    4. Love or be loved?

[MPGH]gerassss: 1. Cold
    2. Ugly & genius
    3. Movie
    4. Be loved.

Trol553: Ouch, that 4th was cruel! Thanks for taking time with me. Shoutouts to someone? Have a nice rest of the day/night.

[MPGH]gerassss: @Ahlwong, @Raple , @Psychotic for just being amazing people , @Liz and @Dave84311 ... the greatest.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova

• User News
      • Ahlwong

• Global News
      • Hero
      • Phoon Legend

• Hack of The Week
      • Allura

• Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace

• Technology News
      • Vader
      • Lightning

• Music News
      • Schuba

• Sports News
      • sasori~
      • Confluency

• Media News
      • Axel
      • Ggog

• WTF News?
      • Cursed
      • Dependent

• Interviewers
      • Matthew
      • Trol553

• Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • savage
      • SC2K
      • Dependent
      • K.A.R.M.A

Last edited by Ahlwong; 11-02-2017 at 08:20 PM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (10-30-2017),AnimeSecond (10-31-2017),ArushK (10-31-2017),Daniel:D (10-31-2017),[MPGH]Dave84311 (11-02-2017),Fucking Moron (11-05-2017),RuShi (10-31-2017),iFile_shift (10-30-2017),InCognito (10-31-2017),KMWTW (11-02-2017),Levi (10-30-2017),[MPGH]Liz (11-03-2017),MikeRohsoft (11-02-2017),Scarface (10-30-2017),Schuba (11-02-2017),Silent (10-30-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Another great and nice issue been waiting for this ;D

History
    Official Publicist - 11/09/2017
    Official Newsforce Team - 10/19/2017
    Premium - 10/11/2017

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dependent For This Useful Post:

Daniel:D (10-31-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This sure is good stuff, let's keep up the good work!

Sep 2016 - Joined MPGH
    March 2017 - Premium Member
    October 2017 - News Force
    January 2018 - Premium Seller
    February 2018 - Publicist

sc_rotmg
    SC2K
    Boombox’s Sheep

Buying all CS:GO skins!

Add me on IM to discuss stuff

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sean For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Lol when the only ones commenting are the people who made it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AnimeSecond For This Useful Post:

Kyungrae (10-31-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    What a great News
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aku For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    @Hova
    @Ahlwong

Tags are messed up in the interview

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    @Hova
    @Ahlwong

Tags are messed up in the interview
    Good interview, better than last time

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SDjngers View Post
    Good interview, better than last time
    I'm not an interviewer anymore, I switched to freelancer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    I'm not an interviewer anymore, I switched to freelancer
    I'm the newest interviewer ;D good luck on freelance!

History
    Official Publicist - 11/09/2017
    Official Newsforce Team - 10/19/2017
    Premium - 10/11/2017

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dependent For This Useful Post:

Matthew (10-31-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dependent View Post

I'm the newest interviewer ;D good luck on freelance!
    Good luck to you, let me know how you feel about interviewer

Thanks
    Nice job everyone!

POST GOAL: 50
    POST GOAL: 100
    POST GOAL: 200
    POST GOAL: 300

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeSecond View Post
    I read some of them but don't always post.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (10-31-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeSecond View Post
    Yeah no one reads my shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Very impressive news, as a PUBG user, i'm dissapointed that the game wouldn't have a single play story.
    Just laughed a bit when i see the seal on the aiport xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    what a poon