Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Blacklist for Dynasty

Blacklist date: 11/05/2017
    Blacklisted User: @Dynasty
    Blacklist Duration: 11-05-2017 to 01-05-2017. (2 months)
    Thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1311745 (staff dispute)
    Reason for Issuance: Took 5 months to refund all users

Please confirm that you acknowledge and understand all the terms and conditions of a marketplace blacklist @Dynasty
    T W I C E
    NaJeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu
    TWICE - One In A Million

News Force Head Editor 09/2018
    Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force (User News) 10/2015

Donator 03/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Member 12/2012

-=Gifts=-
    [Organized Chaos]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    I guess I'll write my Dispute here,

First of all, I would like to say that I have always respected staff and everything they do on MPGH. You all know that.But I think I deserve least an explanation on why my MP Ban is for 2 months when other MP Bans for the same very similar reasons are for a week. Plus you guys know why this happened. I'll explain anyway.

Everything started around 5 months ago I believe. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. She had to get checked in NY first and was flying back and forth at least 2-3 times a month. This was when stuff started to get harder for me regarding time. I was trying to balance College, Family, Sports, and other things around my personal life that just popped- up and made things even worse. I found myself flying to NY, going back home, having to finish my college semester, finals, sister getting surgery, and a bunch of shit. Everything came up in a 5 - 10 day window, which grabbed me by surprise. This was is when I closed my big SE shop followed by other services I had closed. I refunded over 15+ members (At least $1,500 - $2,500), but reports started to come in. I always took care of the reports as soon as I could, since they were almost always mixups or a customer just being impatient.

I was offline for about 2 days because I was with my mother in NY and honestly MPGH was not one of my biggest concerns at the time. I got banned because some Tim guy was impatient and just made a report without waiting to hear back from me. I was totally fine with it because I understand he just wanted his money back. Once I saw the report (the day after I got banned) I got in contact with him on ***** and I sent him the refund right away. I explain the situation and he was okay with it, I was literally in the waiting room of the hospital where my mother was getting treatment, I even sent pictures to some of you guys as well. I believe later that day I got in contact with a couple of you (Markert Section Staff) and told you what was going on, I said I was not going to ask to be unbanned since I did not know how when I was going to be able to be active once again.

Other things came along like finals, vacation, travel, family, other medical problems, and a whole bunch of stuff. I tried coming back to MPGH and getting back to date with everything I had going, but I failed. I tried coming back multiple times, but I simply had no time on my hands, in this time I did refund around 2-3 guys but it was hard with over 300 unread chats and 1000s of messages. I then decided to give myself a break until life got back to normal.

Now things are back to normal. Mother is fine, she's still in treatment but done with Chemotherapy. Other things have been handled as well.

Total I have refunded over $2,000. I refunded less than $300 last week... most of which I did not even know I owed. I have had over 5k sitting on my bitcoin wallet that I could easily scam, but I have never even thought about it. So think I would trying to scam $300 is just illogical.

I understand that MP Bans are a form of punishment. But all I am asking is to take the following into consideration:
    - I have never gotten into trouble on mpgh.
    - I have never tried to scam someone.
    - I have had thousands of successful transaction in the marketplace.
    - I have handled thousands at a time and nothing has ever happened.
    - I have easily invested over $3000+ on the forum, at least $2,000+ on Ads alone and at least another $1000 on donations, giveaways, and events where I put in the money from my pockets.
    - I am not some cancer shitposter from General, I actually bring positive things to mpgh with all I do.
    - I was part of new force, publicist, and have never said "No" when any of you have asked for help or a favour.
    I could keep going but most of you guys know who the heck I am and the ways I have helped.

At the end of the day you guys have the last say, and if you guys want me out for 2 months then I guess I'll be back in 2 months. But a 2 month MP Ban is a bit harsh and won't really change anything since I never did anything intentionally. I wish I had been able to do things differently but it was a bit hard considering the circumstances. To be completely honest, all I want it to get back to the grind of making some money and hopefully get myself back into the NewForce & Publicist where I know I can be helpful.

Thanks for reading all this crap!

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dynasty For This Useful Post:

Don (11-08-2017),itzsheng (11-06-2017),Luverdark (11-08-2017),Merty102 (11-11-2017),Mordom52 (12-24-2017),porsches (11-07-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    @Ahlwong could you please give me an update on this. Thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    Please confirm that you acknowledge and understand all the terms and conditions of a marketplace blacklist @Dynasty
    Confirmed.

You may close this.

Thank you.