Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

"Chupika" Bann request

It's Chupika a old member that got banned like last year
    https: / /www .mpgh .net /forum / member.php ?u= 4050227
    I wanna ask you if you guys maybe can unbann me any chance? I know things got unprofessional from me last year but i can solve it and make it back??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by kante View Post
    It's Chupika a old member that got banned like last year
    https: / /www .mpgh .net /forum / member.php ?u= 4050227
    I wanna ask you if you guys maybe can unbann me any chance? I know things got unprofessional from me last year but i can solve it and make it back??
    You have people to refund before you get unbanned.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1203758&highlight=Chupika

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1203933&highlight=Chupika

Refund them, then get them to confirm their refund on this thread.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    User Pika Contacted via Skype on 2017-11-06
    User Eko1804 can't PM him ?? How should I contact him (Tried also to reach 20+ to PM him)
    Last edited by kante; 11-06-2017 at 06:20 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post

You have people to refund before you get unbanned.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1203758&highlight=Chupika

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1203933&highlight=Chupika

Refund them, then get them to confirm their refund on this thread.
    Can confirm Chupika/Kante has provided refund.

Thanks
    I sent you PM

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eko1804 View Post
    I sent you PM
    replied back

- - - Updated - - -

Also saw the second who opened a "scam report"

Did never fill this form , so he might not be legit and just join the trend cause he saw others write that
    I'm waiting for his reply to see payment ID/trans , skype chats & information with him

Please report this scam with the proper format:

MPGH Profile Link:
    Thread link (If applicable):
    Skype profile (screenshot):
    Skype chat (screenshot(s): or MPGH Private messages (screenshot(s):
    Trade details:
    Comments/Information (Involving how you got scammed or what happened, do not put in unnecessary comments

Thanks
    Talked with second guy "eko1804" he don't have any payment proof or chat conversations with me ,,,, he also wrote "Listen, you dont need tu trust me, or pay me. Have a nice day." Admin please unbann me now, thanks

Thanks
    You didnt understand what that means, what i wrote. You scamed me, and I belive i am not only one you scammed. If you dont want to return money ok. but i will not write here that is all ok.

Thanks
    You didnt understand what that means, what i wrote. You scamed me, and I belive i am not only one you scammed. If you dont want to return money ok. but i will not write here that is all ok.
    I told you to prove then because you have no evidence, no payment transaction/id , no conversations on my skype (chat is clean) and no screenshots also you filled the scam report empty so you never proved that i "scammed" you, I also gave you a offer still tho but you didnt want to accept it so its not my problem after if u have no evidence from before and now , me and the others solved it directly they just sent me the chats and payment id and we solved the problem directly with no issues

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @ @eko1804 Finish filling out your scam report for the report to be valid.

Scam report

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |

Thanks
    @ @eko1804 Finish filling out your scam report for the report to be valid.

Scam report
    This was 1 year ago. I sent him btc and i wrote him multiple messages on skype. I dont have skype records. But you can open his account but he will again scam people here.

- - - Updated - - -

And OP why didnt you wrote on my scam report when i opend it. Now after 1 year you wrote here you didnt scammed me.

Thanks
    This was 1 year ago. I sent him btc and i wrote him multiple messages on skype. I dont have skype records. But you can open his account but he will again scam people here.

- - - Updated - - -

And OP why didnt you wrote on my scam report when i opend it. Now after 1 year you wrote here you didnt scammed me.
    Your thread is from 12-18-2016 so it hasn't passed 1 year yet lololo jokes aside seems like a troller since he has no evidence and then after tells i will scam other people , i can even have a admin to controll my sale threads if they want to lol im not here to scam im here to make some business... Why i didn't write? Lol good question since i was banned so how could i write? And yeah i wrote now because i want to get my account back and start again in MPGH

- - - Updated - - -
    @Hova @Ahlwong @Dave84311 @Psychotic ... will you guys unbann me now? Refunded and every thing is done second guy seems like an troller (don't wanna be disrespectful) ... Psychotic told me like a trade bann? I would like to get unbanned so i can get back asap and not waiting some extra days because of this delay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by kante View Post
    Your thread is from 12-18-2016 so it hasn't passed 1 year yet lololo jokes aside seems like a troller since he has no evidence and then after tells i will scam other people , i can even have a admin to controll my sale threads if they want to lol im not here to scam im here to make some business... Why i didn't write? Lol good question since i was banned so how could i write? And yeah i wrote now because i want to get my account back and start again in MPGH

- - - Updated - - -
    @Hova @Ahlwong @Dave84311 @Psychotic ... will you guys unbann me now? Refunded and every thing is done second guy seems like an troller (don't wanna be disrespectful) ... Psychotic told me like a trade bann? I would like to get unbanned so i can get back asap and not waiting some extra days because of this delay
    We waited for your delay to refund users, no reason you should be treated any differently. User has 24 hours to submit proof, if nothing is provided, then you may be unbanned with an added blacklist.

specific section.
    |Search |

Thanks

We waited for your delay to refund users, no reason you should be treated any differently. User has 24 hours to submit proof, if nothing is provided, then you may be unbanned with an added blacklist.
    yesteday
    I get you, just curious how long blacklist?

Thanks

I dont have skype records. And I paid with btc. If he say I am lying why he didnt respond on scam report.? I thought to add screenshots, but he was already banned.
    On December price for btc was 800$, if and now is 700$, only on that you earned 10x on my money. And he cant return me my mones. If you unlock his account, then this forum has no credibility

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast