Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Help with mods: Herobrine, GTA V

Hi everyone!

Please don't scold me because I am a noob when it comes to PC gaming.

My son has been playing Minecarft on the Xbox One for about 2 years and recently started watching MC gameplay on Youtube. Now he wants to play it on the PC because of the mods/hacks that are available. I I want to purchase the game for him, but I wanted to ask you guys/gals for some help on installing the mods/plugins. He really wants to summon Herobrine, and do something with a tnt mod. Would you guys recommend using the xbox one controller for pc gaming or is the keyboard the best option. I have a really beefy computer btw.

GTA V Five night at Freddy's hack. Hope some of you can chime in because I really need the help.

The only mods I was able to find were forge and techik launcher Witch.

Forget about the GTA mods. I didn't see the GTA hacks section.
    Last edited by wickstah; 11-08-2017 at 08:49 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Hello

So, for Minecraft I suggest playing with keyboard and mouse, for second Forge is not a mod it's a mot loader, so you can use it to load your mod, That's simple, Download forge for the version you want, and launch it, don't touch anything just click install or something like this, If you got an error, launch the game with the version you want to mod, after this do Windows+R on your keyboard and type %appdata% then go in .minecraft then go to the mods folder, here you can drop all your mods, but be prudent when you download mods.. For the minecraft hacks clients he just need to download the hack client and put it in the version folder (Only if it's a hack client, if it's a hack mod, drop it in mods)
    Plugins are only for servers, so if you want to open a server you'll need knowledge.. so I won't explain now. But when you will join a server, the owner of the server can put any plugins he wants no downloads for you but when you will join for exemple they will ask you to do /register password password and when you will come back, it will say do /login password

And for GTA V tbh I didn't really moded this game so I can't suggest; but if I need to choose keyboard and mouse or controller, I'd choose controller, It's more easy to play gta v with controller than keyboard, but that's my mind, you can try by yourself,

I am sorry for my bad english. I hope Im helpfull

-Official Forge link: https://files.minecraftforge.net/
    Last edited by TombMovies; 11-08-2017 at 02:21 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TombMovies For This Useful Post:

wickstah (11-08-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by TombMovies View Post
    Hello

So, for Minecraft I suggest playing with keyboard and mouse, for second Forge is not a mod it's a mot loader, so you can use it to load your mod, That's simple, Download forge for the version you want, and launch it, don't touch anything just click install or something like this, If you got an error, launch the game with the version you want to mod, after this do Windows+R on your keyboard and type %appdata% then go in .minecraft then go to the mods folder, here you can drop all your mods, but be prudent when you download mods.. For the minecraft hacks clients he just need to download the hack client and put it in the version folder (Only if it's a hack client, if it's a hack mod, drop it in mods)
    Plugins are only for servers, so if you want to open a server you'll need knowledge.. so I won't explain now. But when you will join a server, the owner of the server can put any plugins he wants no downloads for you but when you will join for exemple they will ask you to do /register password password and when you will come back, it will say do /login password

And for GTA V tbh I didn't really moded this game so I can't suggest; but if I need to choose keyboard and mouse or controller, I'd choose controller, It's more easy to play gta v with controller than keyboard, but that's my mind, you can try by yourself,

I am sorry for my bad english. I hope Im helpfull

-Official Forge link: https://files.minecraftforge.net/
    Thanks a lot! Your english was not bad because I understood you well. You were able to get me started.

I currently have Minecraft version 1.12.2. All the mod websites that i go to only support older versions of minecraft. I purchased my game recently so I am not sure if there is a way to downgrade to below 1.9.

Any reputable mod sites that you would recommend?

Are they all free mods, or are there some premium ones available too?
    Looking for the enderman, creeper, Herobrine, and tnt mods.

What's the difference between Hack clients and hack mod?

Thanks again!
    Last edited by wickstah; 11-08-2017 at 11:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by wickstah View Post
    Thanks a lot! Your english was not bad because I understood you well. You were able to get me started.

I currently have Minecraft version 1.12.2. All the mod websites that i go to only support older versions of minecraft. I purchased my game recently so I am not sure if there is a way to downgrade to below 1.9.

Any reputable mod sites that you would recommend?

Are they all free mods, or are there some premium ones available too?
    Looking for the enderman, creeper, Herobrine, and tnt mods.

What's the difference between Hack clients and hack mod?

Thanks again!
    Hey, no problem,

So to downgrad your game version, go on the official launcher (You can download from minecraft.net) and go to "Launch option" then select new version or something like this and add the version you want, some servers won't accept you if you have an old version; I have a few sites to recommend but it's in French... https://www.minecraft-france.fr/mod-1-11/
    And to be honest I don't really know if they are premium mods (I've never saw premium ones) But some hack clients can be premium yes
    The difference btw hack client and hack mod is: Hack mod is most commonly for singleplayer, ect..
    Hack clients are specially made for multiplayer hacking (Lot of hacks/Cheats ect..) But you still can get banned.

Thank you. Have a good day.
    Last edited by TombMovies; 11-08-2017 at 03:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    You can just youtube your questions.
    "How to install mods on Minecraft"
    "How to use an Xbox controller on Minecraft"

Literally plenty of videos tutorials on both things.
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    thanks for all the help guys! really appreciate it.