Thread: VAC bans

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

VAC bans

just a question. people who are cheating and are making it to prestige 3 and beyond, are they never going to get banned? or once the hack becomes detectable will they auto be banned? hypothetical what if someone used the hack for one day and never used it again, will they also be banned if the ban waves comes in a week or something

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by xpensivsht View Post
    just a question. people who are cheating and are making it to prestige 3 and beyond, are they never going to get banned? or once the hack becomes detectable will they auto be banned? hypothetical what if someone used the hack for one day and never used it again, will they also be banned if the ban waves comes in a week or something
    If they run the code while the code is detected, they will be ban. These bans are random though. Could be instant or days later. If I run the code on the 8th that was detected on the 9th, I would never get ban unless I used a new hack. VAC thinks they're smart because they try to make the bans random to catch more cheaters, but undectected/private hacks will always be what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

If they run the code while the code is detected, they will be ban. These bans are random though. Could be instant or days later. If I run the code on the 8th that was detected on the 9th, I would never get ban unless I used a new hack. VAC thinks they're smart because they try to make the bans random to catch more cheaters, but undectected/private hacks will always be what you want.
    so you will be VAC if they "run" vac at a specific time and if it catches you your ban. im confused xD. so lets say you used a hack on the 8 and only that day then it becomes detected like weeks later you wouldn't be banned. unless vac detected you on the 8th. but the actual banning was delayed until the 10

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    so you will be VAC if they "run" vac at a specific time and if it catches you your ban. im confused xD. so lets say you used a hack on the 8 and only that day then it becomes detected like weeks later you wouldn't be banned. unless vac detected you on the 8th. but the actual banning was delayed until the 10
    VAC is always running when you are running their VAC protected service. VAC only checks to see if you're running their blacklisted code. This means when new cheats are made, they won't be detected unless lots of people use it and VAC adds the code to the blacklist. Bans are totally random, but if you run the code after it's in the blacklist, you will be ban sooner or later. Yes you are correct with what you said. We just never really know when a hack is detected until someone gets ban.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

VAC is always running when you are running their VAC protected service. VAC only checks to see if you're running their blacklisted code. This means when new cheats are made, they won't be detected unless lots of people use it and VAC adds the code to the blacklist. Bans are totally random, but if you run the code after it's in the blacklist, you will be ban sooner or later. Yes you are correct with what you said. We just never really know when a hack is detected until someone gets ban.
    oh okay awesome thanks a lot! and is it like that with every new cod? safer to hack when it releases?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Easiest and most simple way to explain it (this is very broken down), imagine each file or cheat having it's own serial number (signature), every executable having a different one. Now VAC finds them serial numbers and adds them to a blacklist, when VAC is running it checks the running processes serial numbers and if it's a match then you get a ban.

VAC also has a few other detection methods and is smarter than most people believe, even though compared to EAC/BE it's ineffective. If you have a private cheat most of the time you'll be fine and to be honest you can evade VAC most of the time if you just virtualize the cheat you have (if done correctly).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by IEvol View Post
    Easiest and most simple way to explain it (this is very broken down), imagine each file or cheat having it's own serial number (signature), every executable having a different one. Now VAC finds them serial numbers and adds them to a blacklist, when VAC is running it checks the running processes serial numbers and if it's a match then you get a ban.

VAC also has a few other detection methods and is smarter than most people believe, even though compared to EAC/BE it's ineffective. If you have a private cheat most of the time you'll be fine and to be honest you can evade VAC most of the time if you just virtualize the cheat you have (if done correctly).
    so safer to cheat in the beginning of new cods then stop at a good time?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    so safer to cheat in the beginning of new cods then stop at a good time?
    My own opinion (don't blame me if you get banned) if a cheat is released it'll probably be fine for a few weeks, if you want to play it safe then maybe a week. If it's something that heavily damages the game such as editing stats (rank, prestige) then it'll probably be detected much faster, especially if it's public (private cheats rarely get detected by VAC anyway these days). From my knowledge there isn't even any public cheats out right now so you have nothing to worry about!

I highly doubt you'll see any public cheats for multiplayer for at least a week or two, I'm assuming most people waiting to release public ones are most likely waiting for the game to update as it's due anytime soon. I've finished my WW2 Zombie trainer with a few options but as I just mentioned I'm mainly just waiting for the update to be released.

TLDR ~ Yes safer when something has just been released then stop before the serial (signature) gets added to the blacklist.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to IEvol For This Useful Post:

jiomass (11-10-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    My own opinion (don't blame me if you get banned) if a cheat is released it'll probably be fine for a few weeks, if you want to play it safe then maybe a week. If it's something that heavily damages the game such as editing stats (rank, prestige) then it'll probably be detected much faster, especially if it's public (private cheats rarely get detected by VAC anyway these days). From my knowledge there isn't even any public cheats out right now so you have nothing to worry about!

I highly doubt you'll see any public cheats for multiplayer for at least a week or two, I'm assuming most people waiting to release public ones are most likely waiting for the game to update as it's due anytime soon. I've finished my WW2 Zombie trainer with a few options but as I just mentioned I'm mainly just waiting for the update to be released.

TLDR ~ Yes safer when something has just been released then stop before the serial (signature) gets added to the blacklist.
    okay because there is cheats for ww2 already. my buddy is prestige 4 and obv hacking and hasent been banned

Thanks
    okay because there is cheats for ww2 already. my buddy is prestige 4 and obv hacking and hasent been banned
    free hacks? or paid?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by paulrod View Post
    free hacks? or paid?
    paid. also why not release your trainer and update it when the game updates?

Thanks
    paid. also why not release your trainer and update it when the game updates?
    i dont have a trainer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by paulrod View Post
    i dont have a trainer
    sorry i thought you were the other guy XD

- - - Updated - - -

why not release your trainer and update it when the game updates?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Valve scans for signatures. That's why public hacks get detected, the more people that use it, the more likely it will get detected.

Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.40 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    Minion
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016