Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Hello guys! I can't find the good viewmatrix of this game. Can someone help me? I m trying to make a simple ESP and I only need this stuff ^^"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    wish i knew how to find a viewmatrix

Thanks
    and , i trying mutch thinks to
    but i think this externel shit , from mon4key,, ,registration on sever side , all new regits acc , ar in some list ,whit special id hardid/name, and more , got it 3-4 times to reconekt after trail,, but i think they found it aut and patch it ,, now , ,my coding is not that we talk about it , iam learning like you , i think we have to make one whitout this.net shit , -I start to make one but poiter scanns not realy right and find right getprocessid- and bla bla bla now ,what you think right now ,, dllinjectiion whit wharoverlayer server connection to ..this can not be best way????

better we make A internel one ,,there is no memory reader and or cheat protection by gajin , at this time ,,,

why cracking waroverlayer .. better steal the right programmparts ,, and compile new internel,, sry bad english

i have all parts of dekompiled files, what you cann find , smile ,,,,some times totaly confused and grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr -----to kik my pc in the HARZ,,
    --------------------------i uniextraktet ,deobfuskatet,md,id,v01,v02-exe..bin ,and more , was over 400diffrent PE-header and signatures ,smal parts compressed, unsw , they obfuscatet thiese exe many times whit diffrent parts of obfuscater-packers-------

------- -he is a full agent of gogo gadjet obfuscatemiooooooo-joooooey--

----i try Dllinjection last weck but nothing happends,,
    - sry --------------------germanenglisch-slanginone

when you need help to dercrypt ,extrakt,decompiled files ,,,, or something ,, one littel help ----.

nice progs --skater net , decrypt.exe ,paid,uniexe,carms,-----brain.exe ----qllicenskiller. fileforce,PE-READER, exe.info- und blllllllaaaaaaaaa

hope the Brain.exe helps (;-)
    Last edited by Darakulus; 07-15-2019 at 02:38 AM.

Thanks
    thats easy , take cheat engine , first scann ,unknowninitial scan not 4byte not 8b ,, best take all - go in front of maybe tank ,than scroll cam-position direktly on tank ,1 scan , after take scann mode increased ,back on game move cam half fov left .scan2-same rigth 3, than take scanmode to decreased and back game , scroll cam on fahr away position , same 3 scanns , than i think you got 10 -20 adresspoints when not take last scan whit no value chance ,

after that ,we talk again,,, kannst du deutsch ?

Thanks
    bigggger THX mihai2mn fantastik ----JOB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123