Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Question Is It Really That Easy?

So I watched this "seminar" from tai lopez and how to start a bussiness and make money online, and just want some thoughts on it. Is it really that easy as he claims or he is just baiting for ppl to go on his website? and what r y'all thoughts about it?
    Here is the video, its on periscope https://www.pscp.tv/tailopez/1PlKQQdNqWDKE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If he is trying to sell something to you on his website then assume all the stuff he is saying is a very dumbed down and simplified version of what he is going to put in his book. His job wil be to make everything took rather simple and easy to make you think it would be a good idea for you to setup a business yourself using his book but no one elses.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lahensuck1 For This Useful Post:

ETHerthethaethaetheh (11-17-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Contact me on Skype. You shouldn't follow Tai Lopez. I'll get you somewhere else which is way better.

Thanks
    If it was really that easy don't you think everyone would be doing it? A lot of rich people take advantage of dumb people. Tai lopez is one of those types of people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sasori~ View Post
    If it was really that easy don't you think everyone would be doing it? A lot of rich people take advantage of dumb people. Tai lopez is one of those types of people.
    yea that's what I figured lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IHATEPINKABH View Post
    Contact me on Skype. You shouldn't follow Tai Lopez. I'll get you somewhere else which is way better.
    DM on here, i dont have skype atm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by sasori~ View Post
    On some aspects, he is kinda right, there are quotes that he used to get where he is at, he was probably poor kid and then started doing something to achieve it, there is always some truth to something dumb that you don't believe...

Did you ever before believe that you apply for News Force and get in immediately (kind of)? I doubt it.

Same goes to people on YouTube, they share what/how made them that big, the kinda big that they are right now, because then those people could use those methods to build their brand, Pewdiepie wouldn't be where he is currently at without doing what he did and what people before him didn't do, so he took an advantage of it, just because you believe that what Tai Lopez says is dumb, doesn't mean it really is dumb, investments take time and hard work, lazy people will never be where they want to be.
    Last edited by Charion; 11-17-2017 at 02:34 AM.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    No. There's tons of work involved with starting and building a successful online business.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    No. There's tons of work involved with starting and building a successful online business.
    It's easy, just takes a shit dozen of hard work, involvement as a brand and some amount of money don't lie Dave
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If it really was, then everyone wouldn't be in this second hand citizen bullshit that they are at right now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post

On some aspects, he is kinda right, there are quotes that he used to get where he is at, he was probably poor kid and then started doing something to achieve it, there is always some truth to something dumb that you don't believe...

Did you ever before believe that you apply for News Force and get in immediately (kind of)? I doubt it.

Same goes to people on YouTube, they share what/how made them that big, the kinda big that they are right now, because then those people could use those methods to build their brand, Pewdiepie wouldn't be where he is currently at without doing what he did and what people before him didn't do, so he took an advantage of it, just because you believe that what Tai Lopez says is dumb, doesn't mean it really is dumb, investments take time and hard work, lazy people will never be where they want to be.
    Social media has great power atm and that is one of the most important keys in bussiness, marketing and being out there.
    You doing some work online also?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomSinister View Post
    If it really was, then everyone wouldn't be in this second hand citizen bullshit that they are at right now.
    Wrong, ppl are just lazy and when things get bit complicated, they quit
    Last edited by Zekida; 11-17-2017 at 05:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekida View Post
    Social media has great power atm and that is one of the most important keys in bussiness, marketing and being out there.
    You doing some work online also?

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong, ppl are just lazy and when things get bit complicated, they quit
    I'm a content creator for YouTube, that's all I do, so I guess?

But that doesn't mean i will stop

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I think ou can always find somevhing usefull but this kind of courses are always a lot of talking and not much thigs that show you how to actually do it. But hey this is the thing you need to hustle hard if you wanna make money. No one will show you and do it for you. Gl my man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by cpafromcroatia View Post
    I think ou can always find somevhing usefull but this kind of courses are always a lot of talking and not much thigs that show you how to actually do it. But hey this is the thing you need to hustle hard if you wanna make money. No one will show you and do it for you. Gl my man
    Yea that is true but just try watching the whole video, he does show you what to do and which websites to use and "pozzz lega :P"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Tai Lopez is a scam artist. Don't fall for his shit. While some of his information may be useful, most of it will be useless garbage that won't make you any money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Oh yeah sure, he'll make you a billionaire within the next 2 weeks. You can trust him since he has a Lamborghini. Yeah.. no.

His method is like every eBook you find on Mpgh. You try it but don't profit much until you invest a lot but you still don't get that much.
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast