My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by strongtools View Post
    Thanks for this awesome tool bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    Thanks for release!
    No problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Cixonz View Post
    What would be a blessing is if we can spawn in entities. If the in-game staff can do it, why not the hackers? Would be interesting! FREE CHESTS!
    I can almost guarantee that that is impossible. Even if it's not, the ban hammer would come along rather quick...

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTKILL190 View Post
    How's Berserk 1.7 coming along?
    Berserk is no more. Styx is its successor.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Might as well take full advantage of the game if you can already load shops from anywhere, dont see why its a problem if you goto a 1 player room and do the spawning. Juuust saying!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Cixonz View Post
    goto a 1 player room and do the spawning.
    Because mods can actually monitor everyone anywhere in this game unlike in AQW.
    The Cash Must Flow

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Edit: nevermind this post, it's not that bad.

Thanks
    Looks like its just a Hardware based tracker, SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier is the main identifier, but it sends a shit ton of ways to identify you (although I can't find anything calling it so that may not be implemented yet). I'd say either stop the WWW requests altogether or randomize deviceUniqueIdentifier and a few other variables, they are constant though so both require modifying the assembly. I may try create a mono.cecil patcher if you can't think of a simpler way, I have made one for Unturned before.
    Last edited by Gorzoid; 11-22-2017 at 01:33 PM.
    I am just here to learn, definitely not for hacks... o_O Just learning

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Aww im looking for someone to teach me how :P

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorzoid View Post
    Looks like its just a Hardware based tracker, SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier is the main identifier, but it sends a shit ton of ways to identify you (although I can't find anything calling it so that may not be implemented yet). I'd say either stop the WWW requests altogether or randomize deviceUniqueIdentifier and a few other variables, they are constant though so both require modifying the assembly. I may try create a mono.cecil patcher if you can't think of a simpler way, I have made one for Unturned before.
    This is most likely (currently) not used to catch botters, but the information could be used for other purposes in the future like bans. A good friend of mine called paranoia encourages me to do something about it though so I will. I managed to randomize the id using reflexil but that's a boring process. I'm going to try patching it memory, although the chances of writing a reliable solution in that manner are low. So if you want to work on a patcher while I try that, I wouldn't mind.

You can find references to the tracking methods in these classes:
    LoginManager
    Main
    UIAccountCreate

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    This is most likely (currently) not used to catch botters, but the information could be used for other purposes in the future like bans. A good friend of mine called paranoia encourages me to do something about it though so I will. I managed to randomize the id using reflexil but that's a boring process. I'm going to try patching it memory, although the chances of writing a reliable solution in that manner are low. So if you want to work on a patcher while I try that, I wouldn't mind.

You can find references to the tracking methods in these classes:
    LoginManager
    Main
    UIAccountCreate
    Yeah they said a while ago in a blog post
    AQ3D is a very different game and we have different tools to help is track down offenders (No, VPN's don't work and we don't need your IP anyway).
    and I guess this is them finally backing that up. They don't send account IDs along with it but they can match the IP of the Tracking data with the IP of accounts and also look at the login times vs event logs.

Quick hack: set Main.EnvironmentsInitialized = false; to stop data being sent

Thanks
    I have no experience with bots, but does this work well with the dungeons and the chests?

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yeah they said a while ago in a blog post
    and I guess this is them finally backing that up. They don't send account IDs along with it but they can match the IP of the Tracking data with the IP of accounts and also look at the login times vs event logs.

Quick hack: set Main.EnvironmentsInitialized = false; to stop data being sent
    If you're working on the patcher you can stop now. I managed to randomize the values by hooking the two tracking methods as soon as Styx is loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by shevuc View Post
    I have no experience with bots, but does this work well with the dungeons and the chests?
    I'm not sure. It should work, but if it doesn't I'll attempt to change that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    If you're working on the patcher you can stop now. I managed to randomize the values by hooking the two tracking methods as soon as Styx is loaded.
    Nice, I have never messed with Runtime hooking/detouring in C# don't you need to mess with the JIT compiler to do stuff like that.

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Nice, I have never messed with Runtime hooking/detouring in C# don't you need to mess with the JIT compiler to do stuff like that.
    Not when you do it this way.
    It doesn't work like your typical hook. You can take a look at the code of it in the next release.

Thanks
    To make it work you still do the same process as in berserk bot?

"1. Find your AQ3D installation folder (usually in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\AdventureQuest3D).
    2. Copy that entire folder to another location on your computer, such as your desktop.
    3. In your newly copied folder, delete the "steam_api.dll" file (this will prevent crashes).
    4. In your newly copied folder, goto the "AQ3D_Data" folder, and then the "Managed" folder. Now move the "System.Threading.dll" file included in the Berserk download to that folder.
    5. [Optional] Now, run the "Block.bat" file as administrator. This will block crash reports from being sent to perf-events.cloud.unity3d.com. This step will only have to be done once.
    6. Start AQ3D (from your newly copied folder)
    7. Start Berserk.exe

Step 3 and 4 will only have to be repeated after the game updates."

??

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by shevuc View Post
    To make it work you still do the same process as in berserk bot?

"1. Find your AQ3D installation folder (usually in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\AdventureQuest3D).
    2. Copy that entire folder to another location on your computer, such as your desktop.
    3. In your newly copied folder, delete the "steam_api.dll" file (this will prevent crashes).
    4. In your newly copied folder, goto the "AQ3D_Data" folder, and then the "Managed" folder. Now move the "System.Threading.dll" file included in the Berserk download to that folder.
    5. [Optional] Now, run the "Block.bat" file as administrator. This will block crash reports from being sent to perf-events.cloud.unity3d.com. This step will only have to be done once.
    6. Start AQ3D (from your newly copied folder)
    7. Start Berserk.exe

Step 3 and 4 will only have to be repeated after the game updates."

??
    No, I would have said so in the thread if it was required. Are you having trouble?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast