Thanks

Got all the perks from the Game Save, now what? How do we use it to benefit?

Hello, noob alert,

I still find it very hard to play even with all the perks unlocked and all items.
    How do we use it for an easy win?

Killer's perks, on the other hand, is so strong, if those players use this gamesave , with all the perks, is really OP. even with all survivor's perks ,cannot stand a chance.

Are there any perk combination you recommend?

I tried with toolbox, flesh map - i still can't win.

My rank is 15 now.
    How to use flesh map lol. I can't find any hatches.
    What other stuff can you advice me?

Thanks
    Just play the game and learn. Just cause you have all the perks In the game does not mean you'll Instantly get good at the game.

Thanks
    Play as survi is hard, because devs still nerfing it "because survi are OP". No wonder you have a difficult start. Pro players have 700h+ hours.

Some tips:
    1. Learn to pallet looping and mindgames. Watch this tutorials:

And another Ussylis tutorials or No0b3 (He is a very toxic survi, so don't learn all behavior)
    2. If you do not feel ready to run away from the killer, hide out when you hear heartbeat.
    3. Perks... When you are not "agressive" survi I recommend perks like: sprint burst, urban evasion, iron will (very important perk in high rank) and self-care of course.
    4. Rainbow map is bugged now and don't detect hatch...

Well free to asking me in anythink, i'm Rank 1 survi and killer (without rank hacking of course)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkdania For This Useful Post:

flyingdog129 (11-21-2017)

Thanks
    I can only recommend you to not play with crutch perks at first (like Self Care, Decisive Strike) so you can learn how to properly evade and lose the killer. After you learn how to hide and juke then you can become a toxic pallet looping insta blinding survivor.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ok, on top of the videos someone else recommended to you... you need to understand that when you RUN, you leave a bunch of red "scratch marks" on the ground, that only the killer can see. So if you are working on a generator and you start to get a heartbeat, the WORST thing you can do is start running right away - unless the killer is looking DIRECTLY at you, and you are 100% sure he saw you... because again, when you run, you leave red scratch marks on the ground... and they are like bread crumbs leading the killer directly to you. Sometimes you're just in a bad spot or angle and there's nothing you can do but run. But you'd be surprised how many times you can hide just by pressing up against an object. Even hiding against a just-finished generator can save you from the killer noticing you.

The best thing to do is to slowly walk away, and hide behind something. If he starts to look around or near your object you're hiding behind, start to strafe (walk the other direction) around the object from the way he's coming. Urban evasion is a good perk for this, and also a good anti-Hag perk, since when you crouch, you don't set off the Hag's traps. (Urban evasion lets you crouch walk super fast).

I would also strongly recommend using spine chill. It lets you know when the killer is looking directly at you. (The perk is usually dark, but it "lights up" when the killer is looking in your direction). It doesn't work on tier 1 Michael (The Shape), but it works on pretty much all the other killers. I don't remember off-hand if it works on the Wraith, but it worked on Freddy when Freddy was released at least. I don't think they would have changed it to not work for him.

Sprint burst from Meg is useful too for running away, but maybe you'd be better with stealthy stuff for now while you practice your skill checks.

My recommendation:

Self care, Borrowed Time, Spine Chill...

the fourth perk recommendation would be one of these: Empathy, Bond, Urban Evasion, Technician, Kindred

* Empathy is great because if a teammate is injured, you can pretty much see them at any distance on the map because the range for it is so large.

* Bond is great for finding teammates. A lot of sandbaggers/griefers use it. Empathy is really the better perk though, since once a survivor is hit by the killer, you pretty much know where the killer is.... and bond's range is very low compared to empathy.

* Urban Evasion - as I said earlier, it allows you to move quickly while crouching. Can be good for avoiding a killer. Definitely good for not setting off hag traps. I'd say in most cases I don't need it. I've played probably 1100+ hours total, and I run most of the time unless I have a heartbeat... and I have no problems. But it's ok if you wanna play cautious. Some people just never learn the thresholds of when to run, when not to, etc... so they always stay scaredy cats.

* Technician - "The noises caused by your repairs and their hearing distance are reduced by 0/4/8 metres. On a failed repair Skill Checks, there is a 30/40/50% chance the Generator explosion will be prevented." Basically, some killers at higher levels will patrol generators. If they don't hear a generator being worked on, they'll go check a different one. Technician can help you here. But honestly, it's best as a perk for the failed skill checks assistance. Even at stage 3, you only have a 50% chance the failed skillcheck for the generator will not be an explosion, but it's still helpful. If there's no explosion when you mess up on a skillcheck, the killer obviously won't get a notification for it, and won't come.

* Kindred allows your teammates to see each others' auras while you are hooked, and when the killer is super close to you, they can see his aura - at least they can when he hooks you. I don't remember if they can see his aura after he hooks you - like if he facecamps you.

There's really a lot to learn... I hope you have your profile on private. People think it helps, but I'm not convinced keeping it private completely protects you. I think legit looking achievements & a high number of played hours are what has prevented some save hackers from being banned.
    Last edited by Owen; 11-20-2017 at 05:36 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Owen For This Useful Post:

Survivor7 (11-20-2017)

Thanks
    the ez win for my is looping and purpple flashlight

Thanks
    i am surprised how friendly/helpful this community is. compared to steam discussion lol. everything you say will be rebutted by a panel of scholars / philosophers and PHD's. thanks really for your helpful tips, i am amazed.

in the game, one of my mistake is i keep running to create a large gap, but often i run to places where i can't juke. there are no pallets or those big hills, and the killer just closes in on me(i dont run in a straight line at least. what do you suggest I do when i end up in places without pallets lol.
    or what is something i should plan ahead before or while a chase?

i have gone through the real beginner phases, now i need intermediate to advance tips. or perhaps common mistakes i should avoid.

i dont know how spine chill works. you mean when the killer is looking in my direction from any area in the map? nevermind i did a research and found that myself.

also what is the best offering to use lol. use it for specific maps or shroud or mist? i use mist most commonly instead of darkest moonlight.
    Last edited by parasit0id; 11-20-2017 at 09:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    My build:

Self-Care, Botany Knowledge, Decisive Strike, Iron Will.

Purple Flashlight; Odd bulb + Intense halogen.
    Salty lips (Offering)
    Death is not an escape