Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    This guy is a scammer he doesnt have the acc so i was gona pay him 175$ paypall for the msg and ya thats above what he wants a good deall when i want him to show me the acc via teamviewer or just on the game he is like no dude u either belive me or you dont so i didnt belive him hard to belive this iz a real acc so then he just says bye bye scammer so guyz take my user friendly advice dont buy fom this scammer he just gona fuck you over and if u plan to back out when u already got a deal he is just gona stock you and say ur a scammer when your not cause u didnt buy and hes in his little world

take the advice from someone who has more experiamce with scammers and has more post and more time on this site and a guy with not a gay pic on his avatar but ya this guy will fuck you over amd stock you and hes a bad person to trade with dont do it guyz

Thanks
    I made a deal with him, no MM, he didnt scam me but if he does, I have his IP ! Lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Nice dude but i think the msg is fake but if he does give person ip lol we could do funny shit with his ip lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    If the first account is real, then you should let people teamview you have proof that it's yours. When people TeamView you, they can't hack or keylog you. Plus you can kill teh connection at anytime.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Guys don't worry about Uzijew, He's just mad because he has been reported that he is a scammer. And now everyone knows expect newbies. And now he's a 3 year old coming on my thread trying to make up shit, But its all cool. i don't need to accounts talken to myself he knows what i mean xD Anyways if you want to see who the REAL scammer is.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...uzijewboy.html

Also i have no problem. If you wish to see if i do have the account Add me on my msn or anything and il tell you to log ingame and actually see me. I'm not a scammer like he is. He laos needs to make a account to talk to himself trying to make others believe that he is not a scammer when he fails.

P.S To the people that has my I.P can't do nothing with it to me. FTL~ so enjoy take a picture it will last longer.

Thanks
    P.S To the people that has my I.P can't do nothing with it to me. FTL~ so enjoy take a picture it will last longer. [/QUOTE]

Its actually Not "FTL" its FTW because if you scam or take the account back later. That Ip can be given to paypal and reported to FBI because someone was scammed onloine. And online scamming is considered a federal crime. So then the scammer is screwed because the other person has the IP which the FBI can use to track you down lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    well i forgot to tell you i meant in hacking me wise again FTL~

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by /)arkness View Post
    well i forgot to tell you i meant in hacking me wise again FTL~

Well in that case its FTL for you for not being specific lol, but hacking you? na never.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Anywayz BUMP* Still for sale!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    ...BUMP...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Nice accounts, although I can't buy them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_fAn View Post
    If the first account is real, then you should let people teamview you have proof that it's yours. When people TeamView you, they can't hack or keylog you. Plus you can kill teh connection at anytime.
    Wow Naruto thats some pretty FALSE, Misleading Info U Just Posted There Bud.....So U dont thin I could Black screen u in TV, so u couldnt exit quickly, drop a "STEEL" Keylogger in ur Sys 32 and Combat arms Folder, run it when Loggin in and Transfer to back to my comp in about 45 Seconds Huh?

ROFL If Thats So then.....TEAMVIEW?
    LMAO, get ur facts straight cuz theres some REAL ppl here dude, and Not everyone thinks it is as immoral as I do, and had I been one of those
    "Other Guys" I Would Take of Advantage Clueless PPL Like You Too...So Be Thankful Im Not, and THINK before u post =)

Touchet!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Thats why i don't get teamviwed just for proof for a account i posted screenshots already, + its been updated for 11 perms, not including the noobs weps nexon gave.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    ...BUMP... also guys please don't hesitate just offer and il see if il lower the price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12