Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Call of Duty: WWII Security & Enforcement Policy

Notice: Below is Sledgehammer Games posted Security & Enforcement Policy for Call of Duty: WWII. All infractions undergo a thorough review process by the Sledgehammer Games security team before enforcement, although penalties may be subject to further review on a case-by-case basis.

Definitions

Temporary suspensions can range from 48 hours to two weeks or longer, depending on the severity of the infraction.
    Permanent suspensions are lasting and final.
    Feature Bans are actions that either temporarily or permanently remove certain aspects of the game from being accessed.
    ● A minor offense is one in which no quantifiable damage has been done to another user or the game community at large.
    ● An extreme offense is one in which a player has caused detriment to other users or has organized large groups of users to commit additional offenses.

Use of Unauthorized Third-Party Software for Modding/Hacking

Any user who utilizes unauthorized third-party software to gain an unfair advantage, manipulate stats, and/or manipulate game data is subject to penalty. Unauthorized third-party software includes, but is not limited to, aimbots, wallhacks, trainers, stats hacks, texture hacks, leaderboard hacks, injectors, or any other software used to deliberately modify game data on disk or in memory.

First offense: User will be permanently suspended from playing the game online, receiving a full slate account wipe including having stats, emblems, and inventory, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.
    Console users who modify their hardware or profile data will also be reported to console manufacturers.
    PC users on Steam will be reported to the Steam enforcement team.

Pirated Content

Any user who illegally acquires Call of Duty: WWII content is subject to penalty.

First offense: User will be permanently suspended from playing the game online, receiving a full slate account wipe including having stats, emblems, and inventory reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.
    Console users in possession of illegally acquired content will also be reported to console manufacturers.

Any user who illegally acquires Call of Duty: WWII content is subject to penalty.

First offense: User will be permanently suspended from playing the game online, receiving a full slate account wipe including having stats, emblems, and inventory reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.
    Console users in possession of illegally acquired content will also be reported to console manufacturers.

Unsupported Peripheral Devices and Applications

Any user who utilizes an unsupported external hardware device or application to interact with the game is subject to penalty. Unsupported peripheral devices and applications include, but are not limited to, modded controllers, IP flooders, and lag switches.

Minor offense: User will be temporarily suspended from playing the game online, will have their stats and customizations reset and will have their leaderboard entries deleted. Duration of the suspension is evaluated and determined on a case-by-case basis.
    Extreme or repeat offenses: User will be permanently suspended from playing the game online, will have their stats and customizations reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.

Boosting

Any user who colludes with another user to exploit the game for the purpose of gaining XP, prestige, game score, weapon level, division level, or in-game unlock is subject to penalty.

First offense: User will be temporarily suspended from playing the game online, will have whatever gain was exploited fully reset, and will have their leaderboard entries deleted. Duration of the suspension is evaluated and determined on a case-by-case basis.
    Second offense: User will be temporarily suspended from playing the game online, will have whatever gain was exploited fully reset, and will have their leaderboard entries deleted. Duration of the suspension is evaluated and determined on a case-by-case basis.
    Extreme or multiple repeat offenses: User will be permanently suspended from playing the game online, receiving a full slate account wipe including having stats, emblems, inventory, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.

Glitching

Any user who abuses an exploit in game code or other established rule of play is subject to penalty. An example includes, but is not limited to, using a hole in the map geo to intentionally go outside of the map boundary.

First offense: User will be temporarily suspended from playing the game online, will have their stats, and emblems reset, will have online split-screen privileges revoked, and will have their leaderboard entries deleted. Duration of the suspension is evaluated and determined on a case-by-case basis.
    Extreme or multiple repeat offenses: User will be permanently suspended from playing the game online, receiving a full slate account wipe including having stats, emblems, inventory reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.

Offensive Behavior

Any user who is found to use toxic, offensive, derogatory, or culturally charged language is subject to penalty. This includes visual language such as emblem creation and any language spoken or written. Cyber-bullying and other forms of harassment are considered extreme offenses and will result in the harshest penalty.

First offense: User will be temporarily suspended from playing the game online. Any offensive emblems created will be deleted. Duration of the suspension is evaluated and determined on a case-by-case basis.
    Second offense: User will be temporarily suspended from playing the game online and will have voice chat privileges in the game revoked. Any offensive emblems created will be deleted. Duration of the suspension is evaluated and determined on a case-by-case basis.
    Extreme or repeat offenses: User will be permanently suspended from playing the game online, will have their stats, emblems, and inventory reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.

Offensive Emblems and User-Created Content

Any user who creates an emblem or other created content that is considered to be generally offensive is subject to penalty.

Offensive content includes, but is not limited to:
    ● Sexually gratuitous images
    ● Culturally offensive material
    ● Foul language

Any user who creates an emblem or other created content with personal and/or private information for either themselves or other persons is subject to penalty. Personal/Private information includes, but is not limited to:
    ● Email addresses
    ● Phone numbers
    ● Physical addresses
    ● Full names
    Minor offense: User will be temporarily suspended from using the Emblem Editor and other content. All emblems and created content will be reset to default.
    Extreme or repeat offenses: User will be permanently suspended from using the Emblem Editor. All emblems will be reset to default.

Improperly Obtained Downloadable/Unlockable Content

Users that are found to have inventories containing content obtained outside of normal gameplay are subject to penalty. Penalties will not be issued for content obtained by gifting, social means, customer service intervention, and/or promotional events.

First offense: Users may be temporarily suspended from using the inventory system, and whatever gain was exploited will be fully reset. Duration of the suspension is evaluated and determined on a case-by-case basis.
    Extreme or repeat offenses: User will be temporarily suspended from playing the game online, will have whatever gain was exploited fully reset, and will have their leaderboard entries deleted. Duration of the suspension is evaluated and determined on a case-by-case basis.

Account Sharing

Violations of the enforcement policy that occur on accounts being used by individuals other than the owner are still subject to penalty. Violations of the enforcement policy that occur on accounts borrowing the game from the owner may result in penalties applied to both the borrower’s account and the owner’s account. All users are responsible for the security of their own accounts, and penalties that have been issued are irrevocable and final.

Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.40 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    Minion
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    these idiots won't do jack shit, /thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatOffandDDoS View Post
    these idiots won't do jack shit, /thread
    They banned me for 5 years, but apparently my stats and leaderboard rank are still intact. I guess since they couldn't detect my cheat, they got tired of people bitching about me on twitter and reddit so they decided to ban me under the unsupported devices and applications rule.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by z0mgb4c0n View Post
    They banned me for 5 years, but apparently my stats and leaderboard rank are still intact. I guess since they couldn't detect my cheat, they got tired of people bitching about me on twitter and reddit so they decided to ban me under the unsupported devices and applications rule.
    you can bypass the ban but your stats will be reset. Its easy to get a prestige 10 after tho

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by fx666666 View Post
    you can bypass the ban but your stats will be reset. Its easy to get a prestige 10 after tho
    I'm assuming you mean bypass by family sharing. If not and you know another method to bypass the ban, please enlighten me senpai.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Stuck, very informative.
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020