Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 182nd Edition

182nd Edition - November 29th, 2017
    Snapple Fact: President Franklin Roosevelt moved Thanksgiving up by a week, so that the Christmas shopping season could start earlier.

MPGH is in search of new minions! Do you have it in you to become a minion of MPGH?! Apply here.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.
    - MPGH is looking for a new minion for The Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats section. If you meet the requirements, feel free to apply here

Donations:
    none this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Post Bans:

• @Zaczero had their birthday this week

Staff Changes:

Demotions/Resignations:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minions
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads:

North Korean soldier fleeing across border as he’s shot at
    A very disturbing video has been published showing a North Korean soldier escaping to South Korea crossing the border while being shot by his former comrades.
    The video was released by United Nations Command (UNC) on Wednesday in Seoul. The video shows the North Korean soldier getting shot by North Korean border guards as he went towards the heavily fortified demilitarized zone (DMZ) at Panmunjom. The border that divides the two nations.
    He was hit at least four times and critically wounded as he tried to make his way toward South Korea. Members of the South Korea security battalion crawled to the wounded defector, dragging him to safety and has been flown by U.S. military helicopter to the nearby hospital in Suwon.
    He suffered a gunshot wound in the abdomen, where the bullet shattered his pelvis.
    Doctors confirmed on Wednesday that he regained consciousness and that his breathing is stable.

Source

Internet revolts against the FCC to defend net neutrality
    Internet advocates warned the population "we are running out of time", as last week Tuesday, chairman of the FCC, Ajit Pai, released his plan to scrap net neutrality. Critics cited this as a form of "naked corporatism" in the sense that it gives internet service providers major powers at the expensive of the public. Pai frames the elimination of net neutrality as a push to "restore internet freedom", however, critics have stated this would produce opposite effects, as such a move will allow internet service providers to throttle internet speeds, and block websites behind a paywall. A senior policy analyst at the American Civil Liberties Union, said in a statement: "Gutting net neutrality will have a devastating effect on free speech online. Without it, gateway corporations like Comcast, Verizon, and AT&T will have too much power to mess with the free flow of information." Furthermore, he added, "Internet rights are civil rights." The FCC will vote to gut net neutrality on December 14.

Source

Announcement | Gladius - Relics of War

Slitherine and Games Workshop have announced a new game from the world of Warhammer 40,000 - a planetary 4X strategy called Gladius - Relics of War. Developer of the game is Proxy Studios, creators of Pandora: First Contact.
    "Gladius Prime is known to imperial scientists as a planet of vital interest to archaeologists. During her colonization, ancient relics were discovered, revealing the mysteries of her unknown past. But they are actually more than relics. Something has woken up, an indescribable horror of the ancient past, and the inhabitants of Gladius suddenly find themselves at the center of a military conflict. Once it was a peaceful planet. Now Gladius has only a war, "says the announcement of the game.
    Players will gain access to four major factions, star commandos, imperial guards, orcs, and necks, each of which is different in style to each other, as does the tree with their technological capabilities. There will also be a special combat unit Hero - combat commands with advanced capabilities and huge machines under their control. You'll have the technology you need to develop, the resources to stock and the wildlife and plants to keep. And there will be a multiplayer.

PUBG mobile version has been confirmed for China
    Bluehole Studio partnered with Tencent to publish PUBG in China and now they are working on a mobile version for China. Some articles in the Chinese press show the mobile version is intended to have all of the PC features and play in almost the same way. Developers hope players will have a consistent gameplay experience on both platforms. Nobody will be choosing the phone version over the PC and console version, but it will be nice to have the game on a small and portable device. PUBG developers Bluehole Inc. have confirmed they want to reach as many platforms as possible. PUBG is heading to Xbox One next month, and Microsoft wants to extend the period of console exclusivity. The game is being adjusted to suit Chinese traditional culture and moral rules. No one has confirmed whether the mobile version will be available worldwide or not yet.

Robo-doctor ⊂(◉‿◉)つ
    Artificial Intelligence Xiao Yi became the first robot in China's history to successfully pass the state exam for obtaining a medical practice license. As reported by China's Central TV channel, it took him a lot less time to pass it - instead of the scheduled 10 hours, he managed it for 60 minutes.
    Xiao Yi has received 456 points out of a total of 600, and 96 points are required to pass the exam. The robot was tested in real time with other "colleagues" in a separate room, under the watchful eye of ten lecturers.
    According to the Xiao Yi test, he did not have the ability to cheat because he did not have access to the Internet and he only used the information that had been installed in his inner memory. According to Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Electronic Mechanics at the University Tsinghua Wu Ji, which is part of the development of artificial intelligence, the robots have an advantage over people in terms of speed of memorization, volume of stored information and its processing. According to him, in modern medicine there are many areas where artificial intelligence may be beneficial to doctors
    "Many of these are related to case-specific disease analyzes when you are given the basic conditions of the patient's disease and its symptoms, then you need to identify the disease and what treatments and medications to appoint," he said. Wu Ji added that "in essence, this is a process of thinking based on knowledge and probabilistic models."
    According to the creators of Xiao Yi, the preparation for the exam took half a year. Since June 2016, they have inserted into the robot's "brain" information from medical textbooks and systematized it. He has knowledge of over 60 books and medical supplies. Since February of this year, the artificial intelligence has been involved in studying real cases of disease and its diagnosis.
    According to the team behind Xiao Yi, there is still room to improve his skills - the national record for the best result of a medical practice exam is 553 of 600 and is held by a human.

Jeff Bezos’ net worth surpasses 100 billion dollars
    Bloomberg has recently noted that Jeff Bezos, Amazon CEO, has reached a net worth of $100 billion. The last time someone reached this level was back in 1999, and it was Bill Gates who did. One of the main reasons for this achievement is how well Amazon's stock has been doing this year. It is estimated that on Black Friday, half of all online sales were made on Amazon. Black Friday helped push his net worth into the 12-figure area, after Amazon's stock price bump on that day. There is a critical point that everyone should be thinking about regarding this, and that is how is he going to invest and how much. It seems like he has been thinking about it too, as he tweeted back in June asking Twitter for suggestions to help him become a better philanthropist. The tweet has nearly 50k replies so far.

Source

Hopsin - No Shame
    I was very skeptical when I decided to review this album today, and that's because I've never been a huge fan of Hopsin. Most of his music is baseless and only contains obvious disses at other rappers and old school style beats. Once I listened to the first song I knew this was going to be a decent album which was a shocker for myself. Hopsin pulls a J Cole on the first track and lays out the story of him and his girl. This story is referenced throughout the rest of the album, and perfectly sums up why the name of the album is "No Shame". Hopsin is just as energetic as he's always been in this album, and he brings the same anger Hopsin fans love to the table. The diversity on this album is also very unique seeing as it all has a common theme relating back to track 1. This is the first studio album Hopsin has released since he left his old label Funk Volume, this is Hopsin's 5th studio album total. One area Hopsin could improve in would be hooks. He has never been good at writing/rapping hooks, and that problem is still very much prevalent on this album. Ignoring the hooks, I've found this album is incredible to listen to if you're looking to learn more about an artist. Hopsin really opens up on his struggles in this album, and it's a new side we've never seen of him excluding his earlier songs in the "Ill Mind" song series.
    I give this album a 8 / 10. Very interesting to listen to, and definitely a new sound from Hopsin. The terribly planned out hooks is what stops this album from reaching a 10 out of 10 in my opinion. Tell me what you think, you can give this album a listen here:

Lebron James carries Cavaliers to the 8th win of their streak.
    Starting off the 2017-18 NBA seasons the Cleveland Cavaliers were looking quite messy with the off-season roster changes. The biggest change was the Cavaliers losing their star point guard Kyrie Irving. Starting off the season the Lebron James led Cavaliers had a 3-5 record which was very traumatic as Lebron James, often regarded as the best playing in the NBA, was leading the team. This was one of the Cavaliers slowest start in recent years. But as the Cavaliers began to get their rhythm on they have now began an 8 game win streak. Their most recent win was over the young but very talented Philadelphia 76'ers. With young stars Joel Embiid, Ben Simmons, Jahlil Okafor, and Markell Fultz the 76'ers are not a team to be taken lightly. But after James' posted 30 points, 16 rebounds, and 6 assists the secured the win against the 76'ers adding an 8th win to the streak. With the Cavaliers looking hot as ever they will be matched up the Miami Heat November 28th. Will the Cavaliers be able to add to this win streak or will it get broken?

Chinese social media Tencent is worth more than Facebook
    Tencent, the Chinese internet giant behind the WeChat messaging app, has surpassed Facebook in value after it became the first company in China to be worth more than $500bn (£378bn).
    Tencent (TCEHY) shares closed more than 2% higher in Hong Kong on Tuesday, valuing the social media and gaming giant at around $522 billion, according to FactSet. Facebook (FB, Tech30) is currently worth a little over $519 billion.

Tencent is known for its mobile messenger WeChat and is little known outside of China but even though has close to one billion users because of the population in China. Facebook is still the world’s most popular social network with 2 billion users worldwide. The reason why WeChat dominates in China is because Facebook, Twitter and Google are banned.
    Tencent is also very known for mobile games, owning Clash of Clans and the smash hit Honour of Kings. The company is now also Asia’s most valuable company.

CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Gzuzware is a neat cheat for all the CounterStrike: Global Offensive players. It has many hacks and features to choose from. There is almost an endless combination of hacks. This hack is guaranteed to give you a competitive edge from the rest. This hack includes misc features like head cross and “is defusing”, to other hacks such as third person and enemy radar. The Gzuzware hack is created by our very own An0m4ly_15. It’s also getting constant updates so be on the look for that. This hack may be a temptation to the MPGH community but beware that using hacks on CounterStrike: Global Offensive can cause VAC bans. Be sure not to over use the hack in an obvious manner. Also, be sure to check both the Gzuzware thread to check if any other players haven gotten a VAC ban as well as the CounterStrike: Global Offensive section for news and updates. Happy hacking!
    Thread

Egypt attacked by Terrorism, 235 killed
    A mosque in northern Egypt was attacked as a deadly terrorism plot in the province of Sinai on Friday. Since Friday is a very special day for Muslims because its is a time for prayer and family. It was no surprise that the bombing happened during a mass crowd of people where inside the mosque. As the local news outlet, no group or organization have yet to claimed responsibility of the attack. Witnesses of the event stated tried to flee, "locals in the area also stated in an interview from a local news outlet”. They were shooting at people as they left the mosque." Speculations arise that these was the made by the worshipers of Sufism, a branch of Sunni Islam that frequently gathered at the mosque that was targeted by the the attacked by unnamed group. We all pray for the people that got killed in attack. "إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎‎" to families affected.

Elephant Rights?
    In the first case of its kind in the United States, an animal rights group has filed suit seeking legal personhood for elephants who are being kept at a Connecticut zoo. "The Nonhuman Rights Project's lawsuit on behalf of the elephants — Minnie, Beulah, and Karen — marks the first time in the world that a lawsuit has demanded that an elephant's legal right not to be imprisoned and treated as a thing be recognized,” said Steven Wise, founder of the Nonhuman Rights Project (NhRP), which filed the suit. Wise is arguing that animals such as elephants, which have complex cognitive and social abilities, should not be counted as “things” under the law, meaning they “lack the capacity for any kind of legal rights,” he said. Instead, the group is pushing for the courts to give the elephants the capacity for “personhood.” Wise stressed that seeking “personhood” for the elephants is not the same as seeking the full gamut of human rights. “The only thing we’re seeking is the single right of bodily liberty that is protected by habeas corpus,” he said. The group is working to have the three elephants removed from the R.W. Commerford and Sons Traveling Petting Zoo in Connecticut and taken to a sanctuary. The zoo has been found in violation of meeting the minimum standards of the Animal Welfare Act more than 50 times, according to NhRP.The elephants are also subjected to participating in a traveling circus and to being ridden by humans, Wise said. The three elephants range from 36 to 50 years old and were all born in the wild.

Interview - [MPGH]Zaczero

Trol553: Hello Zaczero, welcome to my interview. How are you today? Something new in your life? Something you would share with us?

[MPGH]Zaczero:Hi Trol! I'm fine, thanks for asking. Today I returned from a weekend trip I also bought 2 new anime figures so I'm in a good mood

Trol553: Oh, was that some kind of family trip or something? Got some photos? You could actually share them if you want, same with figures

[MPGH]Zaczero: Yeah, family trip. I was in France and took some nice photos. I'll post them earlier or later on Art Design section :P

Trol553: Okay, I will definitely check it. Good to hear about that, I wish I have ever visited France, wanted to go there when Tour De France was happening, but yeah, top pricey.

Let's move on to our next question. I am asking this every member I interviewed, what would you change about the MPGH itself? Hence the feedback of members is important and nothing is ever perfect.

[MPGH]Zaczero: I would unban myself. I really miss myself on MPGH </3

Trol553: You are banned? For how long? I really did not check it to be honest

[MPGH]Zaczero: Currently? 2 years ._. . Staff got some good time banning me I guess. It's my birthday ban :P

Trol553: Hahah, funny ban. Btw. Happy Birthday :P
    Next question is: Is it okay to sacrifice one life to save ten?

[MPGH]Zaczero:Yes. 1 vs 10. Hmm.

Trol553: Would you change answer if the one life was a friend’s life and the ten were strangers? If no, why not?

[MPGH]Zaczero: It also depends which friend haha . I think I would save that 10 instead of friend. Even if it would be someone from my family. I'd only change my mind if it was someone like me ya know <"-">

Trol553: Still a mathematician. Okay, seems like a logical answer I guess.

[MPGH]Zaczero: I just don't think that my family is worth 10 ppl.

Trol553: That is sad, actually, but okay.

Next question: What is something you’ve done that you wish you could undo?

[MPGH]Zaczero:
    - Money I've invested to BlazingFast
    - Money ppl scammed from me (basically the 1st point xd)
    - Watching Yuri!!! on Ice

Trol553: Money is nothing you should regret, absolutely not, important thing is at least for me someone like my family or someone close to me. Whatever.

What about this question: If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future?

[MPGH]Zaczero: I would go to the future. I hate history ;-; and I don't really care about what was few yrs ago

Trol553: Why not? You could stop Hitler or something

[MPGH]Zaczero: There is a big change that the current reality would change A LOT. I like myself and I don't wanna disappear xd. Future is much safer I think

Trol553: Definitely. Since the past would probably change lot of things. But you could make up some stuff you did wrong

[MPGH]Zaczero: Ye, that would be nice.

Trol553: Some kind of situation you could have hooked up with someone or win something

[MPGH]Zaczero: I remember when I was with my ex gf
    I would definitely talk to myself and change my mind

Trol553: Last question is: If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?

[MPGH]Zaczero: Oh! I got one day like this. Actually 2 days (1 event) if that's okay.

Trol553: No problem. Just tell what you got.

[MPGH]Zaczero: I was on anime convent with my friends last summer
    I tried new food, met anime fans, took some photos with cosplayers (even found one of my waifus lol)
    It was one of these days/nights which I didn't sleep
    There was something going on all the time
    I remember when my friends went sleep (I hadn't bought the sleep ticket) and I was alone for few hours
    I've been drinking energy drinks every few minutes
    That was crazy and I want to do it again

Trol553: You are probably not having parties every week in your country, right? Since here is every Friday like this, very good times with friends, parties and stuff.

[MPGH]Zaczero: Ye I don't. There are only birthday parties sometimes I wouldn't even have time to go to a party every week tbh.
    But I like to drink sometimes if you know what I mean
    I remember the beginning of the semester

Trol553: So Zaczero, many thanks for the interview & your time! Shoutouts to anyone?

Have a nice rest of your day/night!

[MPGH]Zaczero: @aku you bested me in malsig ranking. I know where you live.
    Thanks for the interview also! Good night.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero
      • Phoon Legend
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Vader
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • sasori~
      • Confluency
    • Media News
      • Axel
      • Ggog
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
      • Dependent
    • Interviewers
      • Dependent
      • Trol553
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • savage
      • Sean
      • Dependent
      • Matthew
      • K.A.R.M.A

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Beriyan (11-29-2017),Dependent (11-29-2017),neking (12-01-2017),Silent (11-29-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Great issue from the team, but a little late but props to everyone articles!

History
    Official Publicist - 11/09/2017
    Official Newsforce Team - 10/19/2017
    Premium - 10/11/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Lovely news ! @Zaczero since you buy a case from me I have your address and phone number (:
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nice job with news 182 for mpgh 200 for me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    News well displayed!
    Glad that’s the soldier manage to survived, I thought he was already dead. I would be trying to run away as well if I live in North Korea one way or the other...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
    Lovely news ! @Zaczero since you buy a case from me I have your address and phone number (:
    I got ur address and phone number too (:
    . . . malsignature.com . . .

[ global rules ] [ scam report ] [ image title ] [ name change ] [ anime force ]
    [ league of legends marketplace rules ] [ battlefield marketplace rules ]

"because everytime you post a picture of anime in here
    your virginity's time increases by 1 month"
    ~Smoke 2/18/2018

Former Staff 09-29-2018
    Battlefield Minion 07-21-2018
    Premium Seller 03-04-2018
    Publicist 12-10-2017
    League of Legends Minion 05-31-2017
    Premium 02-05-2017
    Member 10-13-2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    I actually enjoy reading these news, they're quite well written and fun. ^^

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Creed's Life For This Useful Post:

Dependent (11-29-2017),Vader (12-02-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Ayy my thread made the news

Thanks
    @Confluency you're slacking boi where were you this week? smh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I’m not Sean anymore I’m Boomboxs Sheep

Sep 2016 - Joined MPGH
    March 2017 - Premium Member
    October 2017 - News Force
    January 2018 - Premium Seller
    February 2018 - Publicist

sc_rotmg
    SC2K
    Boombox’s Sheep

Buying all CS:GO skins!

Add me on IM to discuss stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox's Sheep View Post
    I’m not Sean anymore I’m Boomboxs Sheep
    stop changing your name so much noob

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Luverdark (11-30-2017),sasori~ (12-02-2017),Vader (12-02-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Why can’t I acess the applications?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Facwe View Post
    Why can’t I acess the applications?
    They've been closed. New minions are being selected.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    Hope that soldier is gonna have a good future, if they shot a SK that would've made a war.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    I hope that dude can recover.. good job with the news guys