Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

MPGH Publicist Applications - Specific Positions Only

We are currently only seeking wiki editors.

Hello everyone, my name is Raple and I am the head of events management for the Publicist team. Seeing the growth on our various new projects, we are now looking for a new set of Publicists to help us with creating these to their fullest potential.

In these applications, we are hiring users for very specific positions. If you do not have the skills needed for some of these positions, do not both applying. We are not accepting applications for general publicists, only for specific roles.

As a Publicist, you will work directly with us to create new content and projects for MPGH. Publicist is an exclusive group, and we are only looking for the best. If you do not intend on taking this seriously, do not apply. Please note that when these projects approach being finished, you will be assigned to something new.

Requirements to Apply
    • Must have at least 300 posts.
    • Must have been active on MPGH for at least 2 months.
    • Must be very active.
    • Must have shown prior to your application that you are willing to assist the MPGH community.
    • Must have access to Skype.

Multiple people will be accepted, the available positions are the following:

Wiki Editor/Manager | Skills Required
    • High knowledge of the English language as well as grammar and sentence structure.
    • Ability to edit a wiki at an moderate/advanced level.
    • Knowledge of any of the following games (LIST ALL THAT APPLY): RotMG, CS:GO, Minecraft, Combat Arms, League, Crossfire, PUBG, Call of Duty franchise, Battleon franchise, GTA franchise.

Minecraft Builder/Tester | Skill Required
    • Ability to build highly detailed structures in Minecraft.
    • Knowledge of plugins such as World Edit, and other world modification software.
    • General knowledge of the "Skyblock" game mode.

Programmer | Skills Required
    • Ability to program/manage any of the following servers: RotMG, Runescape, Minecraft.
    • Ability to code new content for any of the following servers: RotMG, Runescape, Minecraft.

Use your brain and the following application format when applying:
    Code:
    Name:
    Location/Time Zone:
    Position Wanted:
    Skill(s):
    Why should you be accepted?:
    APPLICATIONS ONLY
    All others will be deleted & punished. Beggars will be removed & banned. So don't beg or solicit people to 'support' and/or thank your post.
    We will find out, and you will be removed from Applications. If we cannot trust you with this simple instruction, we cannot trust you enough for publicist.

DO NOT ASK WHEN APPLICATIONS WILL BE CLOSED, OR NEW PUBLICISTS SELECTED
    Last edited by Raple; 5 Days Ago at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!

Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017

The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (2 Weeks Ago),Allura (2 Weeks Ago),Anime (2 Weeks Ago),DarwinGR (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck (2 Weeks Ago),Dependent (2 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Flengo (2 Days Ago),Harrison (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]Hova (1 Week Ago),Jman0304 (2 Weeks Ago),Juankrlosx10 (2 Weeks Ago),kiwi5 (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]Luverdark (1 Week Ago),MoneyMachine (1 Week Ago),Phoon Legend (2 Weeks Ago),sasori~ (5 Days Ago),[MPGH]Silent (2 Weeks Ago),Silentalt (1 Week Ago),SilentSkillHD (1 Week Ago),skillkill (2 Weeks Ago),Steve (2 Weeks Ago),Vader (2 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    Name: Matthew

Location/Time Zone: Virginia/EST

Position Wanted: Wiki Editor/Manager for Rotmg

Skill(s): I have knowledge of Rotmg, I have played it for 6 years. I also have experience writing articles as I am on the news force.

Why should you be accepted: I want to help make a very informative and entertaining wiki to read for my favorite game, Rotmg.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Useful Post:

aku (1 Week Ago),ArushKaria (2 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Luverdark (1 Week Ago),Sean (1 Week Ago),Vader (1 Week Ago)

Thanks
    Name: Sean

Skype?: live:seanchen95129

Location/Time Zone: California/PST time

Position Wanted: Wiki Editor/Manager for Rotmg/CS:GO

Skill(s): I have been playing rotmg for almost 6 years, with also an active account with a 100 100 pet that's well known in the community. I also have experience with writing on MPGH as part of the News Force as a freelancer.

Why should you be accepted?: I would like to help make a wiki for either CS:GO or RotMG, as I've been playing RotMG on my main for 5 1/2 years now, and CS:GO for around a year now. I would love to be able to write a wiki on these two sections, although I have not had posts in the CS:GO section on MPGH yet. I also have experience coding for RotMG updating hacked clients, and I'll be able to write about that too, altough my coding skills for RotMG is in no way comparable to 059 and the other hack creators. I do know how to write programs in a variety of languages, including C++, Java, HTML, CSS, Javascript, R, and Matlab. I could contribute my skills in these languages too to help write code for the website and other possible applications.

This is @Boombox's Sheep as my main is currently banned as it's my birthday.
    Last edited by bobjonesha; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:35 PM. Reason: added stuff about what coding stuff I can do

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bobjonesha For This Useful Post:

ArushKaria (2 Weeks Ago),Dependent (2 Weeks Ago),kiwi5 (1 Week Ago),Matthew (2 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Silent (2 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    Name: Marcus

Skype?: live:rotmgkevin123

Location/Time Zone: Perth/UTC+8:00

Position Wanted: Wiki Editor/Programmer - RotMG, Minecraft, CS:GO.

Skill(s): Over 2 years in coding knowledge, vast array of designing and programming skills, proficient English, and professional manner.

Why should you be accepted?: I can make a significant contribution to the areas mentioned above, and have potential to improve. Joining this Publicist team would mean that I get a chance to prove what I am capable of. I have years of experience in game, and have knowledge that many don't.
    Vouch Thread

Beware of Imposter : live:hitaghantala (on Skype)!

Joined - 2nd July 2017

Premium - 28th July 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Name: José

Location/Time Zone: Lara/VET

Position Wanted: Wiki Editor/Manager for League Of Legends

Skill(s): I've been playing league for about 7 years and have played in low/mid/high elo ( Because I am a booster ) Have knowledge of the english language at an advanced level as i studied on EF (Canada) and I'm currently finishing my journalism degree.

Why should you be accepted: I honestly have a lot of free time right now since I'm about to finish my college education so I could invest it on a new project, because of the fact that i have worked as elobooster for a lot of websites i have a lot of knowledge about the game and Its ranking system.
    Ranked Restrictions wins Service / Elo Boost / Elo Deboost PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING YOU NEED! PM ME!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinimbi For This Useful Post:

Dependent (2 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Post me candidate, me want, me helpz

Must have at least 300 posts.
    Must have been active on MPGH for at least 2 months.
    Must be very active.
    Must have shown prior to your application that you are willing to assist the MPGH community.
    Must have access to Skype.

Name: Desislav
    Location/Time Zone: +GMT2 / Bulgaria
    Position Wanted:
    Minecraft Builder/Tester | Skill Required
    &
    Wiki Editor/Manager | Skills Required
    RotMG X
    CS:GO
    Minecraft
    Combat Arms X
    League X
    Crossfire
    PUBG
    Call of Duty franchise
    Battleon*franchise X
    GTA franchise

Skill(s): Team player, always within the scedule, knowledge of the above games and ready to learn new things all the time.
    Why should you be accepted?: Cuz I luv u @Raple ... and you know I'll do anything to help the team and MPGH. If I aply it's because I want to be part of this thing and to do work, not because I have free time and don't know what to do!

And to all candidates: May the Force serve you well.
    "My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor
    Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016

11. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Vader For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (1 Week Ago),ArushKaria (2 Weeks Ago),Cinodor (2 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck (1 Week Ago),Genocide (1 Week Ago),Gravity! (2 Weeks Ago),Harrison (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]Hova (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (1 Week Ago),Levi (5 Days Ago),[MPGH]Luverdark (1 Week Ago),Matthew (2 Weeks Ago),MoneyMachine (1 Week Ago),Sean (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]Silent (2 Weeks Ago),Steve (1 Week Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Name: Robert (can also call me Bob or just skillkill)

Skype?: MPGH_skillkill

Location/Time Zone: Australian Eastern Time Zone UTC+10:00

Position Wanted: All that is CA related; i've been that combat arms NA volunteer trouble shooter and hack tester in those golden combat arms days from 2009 to 2014? less importantly I do have experience with the minecraft and also know good coding practices for C/Java though i don't like coding.

Skill(s): Software engineer (though i don't like coding), good at the English language

Why should you be accepted?: Ever since 2009 i've considered myself a leech on MPGH, i would like to take the opportunity to give something back that isn't monetary in value
    Last edited by skillkill; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:11 AM.
    Thank me if I helped Listen to the music below as you scroll through for free eargasms...
    If you want me to feature & promote your music in my signature for free and you believe it worthy, PM me a YouTube link

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Name: Zac
    Skype?: mrzaczer0
    Location/Time Zone: UTC+1
    Position Wanted: Wiki Editor/Manager
    Skill(s): Programming (Web, Windows)

I know MPGH very well so I'm almost sure that I'll be able to verify and add new posts to the MPGH wiki.
    I also got some free daily time that I don't mind spending to help MPGH.
    Forums that I know best:
    CS:GO, LoL, Art, Programming, Anime

Knowledge of any of the following games:
    CS:GO, Minecraft, League, CoD Black Ops III, GTA SA, GTA IV, GTA V,

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Zaczero For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (1 Week Ago),aku (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck (1 Week Ago),Dependent (1 Week Ago),Gravity! (2 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Hova (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (1 Week Ago),Jikurein (1 Week Ago),kiwi5 (1 Week Ago),Predator (1 Week Ago),Sean (1 Week Ago),Steve (1 Week Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name: Zach
    Skype?: youaretradingwithatrustedguy
    Location/Time Zone: Europe UTC+01:00
    Position Wanted:Wiki Editor/Editor for Rotmg
    Skill(s): Perfectly understandable English , experienced with rotmg for almost 5 and half years. Experienced with using hack client, self aware of current owners of rotmg (DECA)
    Why should you be accepted?: Quite active in MPGH, usually respond within a short time, efficient English and non pollutant user.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hentai For This Useful Post:

aku (1 Week Ago),Player (5 Days Ago),[MPGH]Zaczero (1 Week Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Name: Piyush Jha
    Skype?: live:piyushjha8164_1
    Location/Time Zone: IST
    Position Wanted: Wiki Editor/Manager OR Programmer
    Skill(s):
    1. Experienced programmer(cracked Google Foobar+I (love to) code on HackerEarth)
    2. Web Developer(I know PHP, HTML, CSS/SASS, JS)
    3. I am well versed with ROTMG(been playing it for 5+ years)+Released few scripts for ROTMG.
    Why should you be accepted?: I should be accepted because I am proficient with English language(UK) and I am highly active as well (as required above) and reply within a span of one or two hour. As I am a web developer, I can surely edit the Wiki and I love to code and I am into ROTMG too. I don't shit post and post only when necessary.

Vouches: Click Here

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hackinet For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Silent (2 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name: Tim
    Skype?: mywifisucks1
    Location/Time Zone: Berlin UTC+1:00
    Position Wanted: GTA Wiki
    Skill(s): I'm playing GTA for ages, especially GTA V. I love this game and I would definitely consider myself as a pro I really know anything about it so I would fit well.
    Why should you be accepted?: I have lots of experience with playing GTA V but I'm also a well known member if this forum therefore I'm applying to give something back! In the future I have a lot more time to invest here on MPGH and I really wanna help the community with my experience. Thanks for reading my application and best of luck to all others
    I always +rep back on positive reputations (not neutral)

Premium: 06/06/2017

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hype For This Useful Post:

Allura (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]Zaczero (1 Week Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Name: Steve

Skype?: ;W;

Location/Time Zone: Netherlands (GMT‎+1‎)

Position Wanted: Wiki Editor/Manager

Skill(s): I have a high knowledge about all of the specified games, I own all of them and have played at least ~200h on each of them (including most of the GTA and the COD franchises). I have a considerable knowledge of the English language, and even though it's not my primary language, I use it as one. I've already been a news editor and manager when I was 16 (High school), so I know what it takes to be one.

Why should you be accepted?: I'm on MPGH for almost a year, and in this year I've done everything I could to assist MPGH. I joined the News Force (though I wasn't in there for very long), I helped the users of MPGH in and outside the website, and did my best to teach multiple users how to prevent getting scammed.
    Even not as being a minion I helped the RotMG section in loads of ways a minion would and always tried to get more people to the section. I think that I should be given the opportunity of being a publicist to show my true intentions to the site. Lately, I started being more active on MPGH as I was quite sleepy in the last three months, but now I'm back to MPGH officially and will be active for 4-6 hours daily.

MPGH History:

Official News Team (Interviewer) - 09-09-2017
    Official News Team (Sports News) - 08-07-2017
    Premium Member - 02-05-2017
    Registered - 12-19-2016

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

Allura (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck (1 Week Ago),Harrison (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]Luverdark (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]Zaczero (1 Week Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Name: Jan

Skype?: mpgh.nyaro

Location/Time Zone: Germany GMT+1

Position Wanted: Wiki Editor/Manager GTA Franchise or RotMG

Skill(s): Only games where I really have invested time in them. RotMG since '12 and GTA since 2006. Started with SA. I know everything Wiki readers would need to know.

Why should you be accepted?: So I can put my hard work in the Wiki and it doesn't drop like last time. I'm also currently more active than ever so I would like to achieve some new goals and contributing to the MPGH Wiki is definitely one of them.
    Last edited by Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:23 AM.
    MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck For This Useful Post:

Sean (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]Silent (2 Weeks Ago),Steve (1 Week Ago),Vader (1 Week Ago)

Thanks
    Name: Isaiah

Skype?: notsasori@outlook.com

Location/Time Zone: Central Time

Position Wanted: Wiki Editor/Manager - RotMG, Battleon, Call of Duty, League, and PUBG

Skill(s): My English is top tier. I have been a part of all the games I mentioned above for a long period of time. RotMG being the longest I recently sold my end-game account which was approaching 6 years of gameplay. I've been around and I know the ropes for all of these games; most of these I've played for several years, especially RotMG. My English skills are college level as I've been through several English courses in college. I have also helped the News-Force for several months and all my articles have been top-tier.

Why should you be accepted?: I would be able to help the wiki in a plethora of ways from editing anything need with my knowledge of those games, to help managing anything as well. I work well with a team like within the News Force and I am sure I could do the same for the Wiki. I am mildly fluent in Spanish, so I could even help translating if that's needed. I am a big fan of mpgh and would love to be a part of something like this a further help out the community. I am very active and could put in lots of hours helping make the Wiki perfect. @Hova took a chance on me for News Force when I was new to the site and I didn't let him down; I won't let you down either, Raple.
    MPGH News Force

“Fine art is something wonderful that's left long into the future ... eternal beauty.”
    Sasori of the Red Sand

Anime Reviews
    Sword Art Online II
    Akame ga kill
    Sword Art Online Movie: Ordinal Scale

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sasori~ For This Useful Post:

Dependent (1 Week Ago),kiwi5 (1 Week Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Name: Dennis
    Location/Time Zone: UTC+01:00
    Position Wanted: Wiki Editor/Manager : Wiki related to CSGO
    Skill(s): Bought it when it was released, owned dedicated servers, played competitively, played at Dreamhack Bucharest at the ASUS Stand, placed 3rd.
    I'll develop a bit why.
    ・I haven't just got playing skills on this game but I always wanted to own something, I always wanted to modify things, start a server from scratch and make it my own, exactly the way I wanted it to be. I'm always keeping myself up-to-date with the latest updates, new game modes which were lately released, new sets of skins, CSGO Pro Teams, championships, tips to make the game run smoother / crosshairs / modding of the CSGO interface.
    ・ With the knowledge I have until now, and the perseverance of trying my best to fulfill what I need to do I feel that I'm ready to give this community some help and switch from the basic MPGH user to a "brick" that would help the forum "strengthen" itself.
    ・ I want this chance and I'm willing to make the best out of it!
    Last edited by MoneyMachine; 1 Week Ago at 05:25 PM.

Don't forget to press Thanks and +rep if I helped you.

Add me on Skype:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast