Thanks

Assistance with Botting!

Hello everyone!

I have enjoyed all the various botting programs I have seen in all the various areas on this platform, I have enjoyed it so much, now I want to create a bot of my own!

Alright, If I where to create a bot, I would first like to ask some questions!

1. Should I be posting this type of question in this section?

2. How would I have the bot running subconsciously? I mean, if I wanted to use my computer to its full potential, how would I have the bot run? I have already created a simple bot that sends a public message when it finds an image on the screen, however, How would I run this without having only that program open, I need this bot to work without me having to have the program constantly running so I can engage in other activities on my computer.

3. Would the programs that allows me to run the bot subconsciously allow me to use the program how I would use my computer? Or would it have a more complex approach?

Alright! Those are all the current questions I have, and I hope I can receive some answers!

Thank you so much! Have a great day!

Thanks
    2 - What kind of bot is this? I typically run python bots on Linux using screen to run them in the background, What language are the bots coded in or wanting to code them in, and what would the bots do

3 - What program exactly? this pretty much sounds like question 2 but asked slighly differently