Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    1. If GameHi was poor, they woould be using HS or GG like American based companies.
    2. One reason it's so hard to get past xigncode is because not many people have done it, as opposed to the hundreds of people that have found ways to bypass GG or HS. The more popular the game, the more incentive to find a bypass. Another reason is that it's one of the most advanced anti-cheat systems out there. Not only does GameHi have the money to hire very advanced developers, but they're Asian. God help us if Nexon and others develop that kind of program.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    The reason why this section doesn't have hacks is because it dead, not because we can't code for it.

Money is money, and frankly, the SA section won't produce much.

Truth hurts.

Threadstarter
    Unverified User
    Thanks

Re: ppl who make me think that they are flaming me!

xDan94 first of all don't mix up my words, don't call them something else..umm like
    "leeching" i never want to leech that's why i said i buy hacks!!!!!!! for 20USD/Month!!!! i specificly said i buy"ava/CombatArms/Bfbc2/Bfheroes/Bf2142/bf2" don't mix me up with ppl who just come to hack site see pubhacks and run away when no more public hacks!! For gods sake i even went to ******** and got the hacks for combat arms!!!!!

All i said on my topic is that (THIS IS A hack FORUM!) i didn't want to see things like (how to be a pro) i want to see hacks or no hacks not (how to be pro) otherwise i would play like every1 else and learn how to a pro by experience.

if you are seeing us as leechers then don't post public hacks!!!!! i mean that's the reason we are staying here right??? and i also said i try to repay you with thanks and i also so said:"i mean cmon no " Coder " give a damned about how many thanks he gets! it's how we repay him. well now we can't repay our hackers with " thanks " on the botton of their names or posts!!!"
    wich should indicate that i want you to get repaid. Get me a hack that will never get detected and i will buy for over 20UDS/month.

And ryan you are saying that " they are asians(i din't forget about GG,HS)i mean AVA is a Korean game( but in english) and they have a flawless aimbot that i buy every month.So you are saying that suddenattack(GameHi) is paying for Suddenattack(USA) so they can get helped with their hack problems. I mean if they were working together in all times, We would have greater update wepon update and the same stuffs they have in (KSA)

and i specifically said:"am not a good programmer, i can barely create a well functioning java applet. But atleast i know how hard it is. And i know C++ is harder hen JAVA." which should tell you that am the lazy guy who doesn'teven want to learn how to program in c++, I mean i am too lazy to create my own hacks( That's why i pay for them)
    so i don't know where you get this:
    "So basically End1Snear, what you're saying is directed to the coders, is it not?
    In the less broad sense, you're technically saying "Coders, get the hell off the couch and stop being so lazy. I, and others want hacks, so make them for us."
    look at your "posts" and "thanks" it shows me you are not a "coder" so why are you soo mad?? i would pay alot for Suddenattack hacks if MPGH started making them.

Quote Originally Posted by -Pro'Alucard View Post
    There is a diffrence between hackers and wallers @_@ all of u are just little noobs who have to use hacks to win, but don't call ur self a hacker. Hackers are the makers, coders of the hacks that u can't wait to be published. @_@
    i buy hacks unlike u, look at your posts, the only person that should be mad is people like voltage and Ryan.that's why your explanations are different.And Hackers,Coders(call them whatever you want) are all considers (1337 or LEET) which is illegal, so don't confuse with Programmers that is a legal profession.

and last of all you forgot that i said am a nice guy don't start flaming me and making me look like an idiot.Look at it as i am the consumer and you are the producer, don't make me want to leave.

"end1 - I don't really care about the habomon shit." Volt that's just mean.Next time you don't give a shit, show me that by not replying to it.

and if you want me to post pictures of the hacks am using ask me to.

-if there is something am not covering, plz tell me
    -Don't forget this is a Forum, I write something and you reply back.Nothing else.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    you might be a nice guy but you not very smart. Yes we know this is a hack forum and since xigncode became the anticheat people have been trying to find a way around it like volt has been. Its great to hear that you buy hacks but really there was no need for this thread, and now you've rocked the boat and turned your thread into some kind of debate. We know that there hasn't been any hacks out, but you don't need to tell us, and if all other forums don't have hacks out yet then obviously xigncode is doing its job, and its taking time for people to bypass it.

I don't understand why you keep mentioning peoples post count, just because you have a high post count it don't mean that you're a coder.

But atleast we know what you think.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    1. If GameHi was poor, they woould be using HS or GG like American based companies.
    2. One reason it's so hard to get past xigncode is because not many people have done it, as opposed to the hundreds of people that have found ways to bypass GG or HS. The more popular the game, the more incentive to find a bypass. Another reason is that it's one of the most advanced anti-cheat systems out there. Not only does GameHi have the money to hire very advanced developers, but they're Asian. God help us if Nexon and others develop that kind of program.
    true @_@ we all pray that Nexon ain't a copy-cat. and there is an easy way to bypass the XIgnCode and its following.

1. save your current GVI.dat somewhere else.
    2. delete the game.
    3. install the game again
    4. open up your installed gvi (not the one which was copied)
    5. replace the following part from saved one into installed one:
    [FILES]
    COUNT=22
    ./crashrpt.dll.cab|200801031351|188472
    ./cxphttpsoundv2.dll.cab|200606301851|172032
    ./dbgeng.dll.cab|200304231154|1806336
    ./dbghelp.dll.cab|200304231154|806400
    ./dsdr.mex.cab|200707251728|36864
    ./dx8.snd.cab|200312161619|40960
    ./engine_v.rez.cab|200802191359|104349
    ./hwcursor.cur.cab|200602282128|4286
    ./l3codeca.acm.cab|200405282117|290816
    ./lncrup.sae.cab|200707271701|45056
    ./ltmsg.dll.cab|201004061155|73833
    ./msvcp60.dll.cab|200208291020|401462
    ./nfmngr.dll.cab|200507191142|45056
    ./profiles/autosettingdata.txt.cab|200902032014|5713
    ./profiles/default.prf.cab|200902032014|4318
    ./sa_msgs.dat.cab|201004061148|377862
    ./snddrv.dll.cab|201004061157|151661
    ./suddenattack.exe.cab|201004061205|2592845
    ./suddenattack.ico.cab|200504221103|3262
    ./vashj.xem.cab|201003021851|1077504
    ./xdna.xem.cab|201002212132|95688
    ./xsg.xem.cab|201002222213|750024
    6. start the game.
    7. let the game updates.
    8 and with enough luck the hacks might start working again. as they did for me.

Threadstarter
    Unverified User
    Thanks
    for the last time stop bending my words and changing them!!
    first of all kefekio, what i meant is that you couldn't possibly be a coder if you have low posts(High risk of it being a virus)

and i the words " I'm a nice guy" was always on the bottom of my posts how did it suddenly change to being on the top?(which means it was least important now it's only important) since that's the way you could start writing the wors " but your not very smart" if you wanted to see how smart i am then request for my IQ instead of accusing me for something else, but then we will just be going into something else right?next time you think you are too smart for a little reply don't be and idiot and reply back!

as u said i am turning this into i debate. well am sorry if am for being critical, but if you didn't argue back that would just mean that "stupid End1" will be the one who is right.So you just had to explain it to me like an idiot eh?

what am i saying, i mean i don't give a shit kefekio all i wanted to do is:
    1:see what the problem was and why no hacks.(why no forums are posting SA hacks)
    2:see if it's possible for any solutions, and/if possible to bring back hack.(GG/HS and Xigncode)
    3:See if i am for any help, in any way.(ask the guys i buy vip hax from, and see if GG/HS is weaker the Xigncode)

Now do you understand what am saying??
    -if not the srry for thinking you could understand it if you din't have the (1:,2:,3:'s to explain it better) just like when little kids don't understand thing and you have to sing "wheels on the bus goes round and round, round and round...." so they can understand it better.
    and your saying am not the smart one, you can't see the expressions on my face or what am thinking about when am posting this so don't bend my words, just ask and i will reply.

Threadstarter
    Unverified User
    Thanks
    btw the way i forgot, thanks Pro'alucard i will try it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Idk why I let this stay open.
    We don't have enough activity in this section for official MPGH hacks to be coded, like Obama said.
    Why even come here if you have VIP you buy already...to brag?
    I would almost guess that you're looking for a pub since you're tired of buying VIP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12