Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    ;I dont have logitech mouse but can i use this with logitech g105?

Thanks
    @Kriptsz My key_off key does not work, can anyone help me? squeeze in 6 and nothing happens, the script does not stop working.

Thanks
    Yeah, I don't think this script works for G600, it wont even log the left or right mouse click, please fix for g600 :c

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by igdrezil View Post
    Yeah, I don't think this script works for G600, it wont even log the left or right mouse click, please fix for g600 :c
    These are my thoughts too; I still haven't managed to make it work again. Kriptsz, next time you're on, I'll take you up on your offer to go over the script with you via DM or something and we can hopefully fix it!

EDIT: I've managed to figure out how to get it to work somewhat on a G600; you have to bind Pause to the left mouse button after binding LClick to another key.

EDIT 2: Alright, so what worked for me was setting my leftclick to Pause ingame, then switching it back to default leftclick and now the script works flawlessly. Neat!
    Last edited by mspadam; 3 Days Ago at 01:42 PM.

Thanks
    Hi.

I'm not gonna be able to respond or interact with this topic for some time.
    I'm working in a team to create another script for PUBG that doesn't require Logitech and doesn't use AHK.

I'll hit you guys up with the newest script in about a week.
    Bye

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kriptsz For This Useful Post:

ohkered (3 Days Ago)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mspadam View Post
    These are my thoughts too; I still haven't managed to make it work again. Kriptsz, next time you're on, I'll take you up on your offer to go over the script with you via DM or something and we can hopefully fix it!

EDIT: I've managed to figure out how to get it to work somewhat on a G600; you have to bind Pause to the left mouse button after binding LClick to another key.

EDIT 2: Alright, so what worked for me was setting my leftclick to Pause ingame, then switching it back to default leftclick and now the script works flawlessly. Neat!
    Yo dude, would you mind giving me your exact script for the G600? thanks!

EDIT: Also I don't quite understand what you mean by "bind Pause to the left mouse button after binding LClick to another key" would you please elaborate more? :c. I also don't understand this part "leftclick to Pause ingame, then switching it back to default leftclick".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mspadam View Post

Oh i think I got it to work now with you help, thanks! .
    I don't know exactly how that fixed it though lmfao.

What are the keybinds for if the left click button does all the norecoil? I don't get the use for the keybinds cause I initially thought i had to hold them for the norecoil for specific weapons to work.

Also, I've tried AK once, and I don't think the recoil works well with it.
    Last edited by igdrezil; 3 Days Ago at 04:52 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CSGreene View Post
    I'm using this script on The Division.
    Works good after adjusting the recoil values. No need for the x4.

Is there a way to have the anti-recoil operate only when in ADS (Right Mouse Button) and firing?
    Having to flip off the script and reengaging whenever going into the menus or interacting with onscreen elements can be burdensome.
    Can you please share your script? I keep trying to get it to work with division and my G600 and it just won't do it. Thank you for the consideration!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Patches13 View Post
    Can you please share your script? I keep trying to get it to work with division and my G600 and it just won't do it. Thank you for the consideration!
    I want it too , waiting for u ..

Thanks
    Can I get banned for using this? Cuz I have was banned before for using macro

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by diocane1111 View Post
    i tried to paste it on logitech script but it say

Syntax Error: Line: 55
    Ciao brutto ritardato del cazzo, impara a giocare anzi che cercare qualche cheat.
    P
    E
    A
    C
    E

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriptsz View Post
    Fortunately, a game cannot stop a script from your hardware from working.

However, it can easily detect repetitive patterns with guns.
    So if you don't change the recoil table once in a while like once every week you have a higher change of getting banned.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said many times, you can make this script perfect for every gun, the only reason I didn't post the perfect recoil table is 1- I didn't find it yet 2- You will look like a no-recoil hacker

Trust me you can literally have no-recoil (including horizontal recoil) if you really try to understand how this code works , hint: Everything is given to you in the code. NOW, I have no responsibilities on how you use this script

- - - Updated - - -

Do me favor, delete the profile you have for PUBG Or Create a new one, remove the SCRIPT from your OLD profile and paste it into the new one, hit the checkbox to "lock the profile while window running", open the game and try.

If this doesn't work, feel free to private message me with any communication app you might have and we can try fixing it together

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I am taking a long time because I am actually creating another script with different resolutions as options using this script posted here.
    Plus I'm creating options such as: Ban-me now type recoil or Play-Hide and Seek type recoil
    Ban-me now will be like, recoil perfect vertically and horizontally for all resolutions (This is taking a long time but I will do it)
    Play Hide-And-Seek you can guess
    Dude would appreciate it if you could share your hide and seek script!!!! btw where can i message you?

Thanks

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011