Thread: Blocking EAC.

Thanks

Blocking EAC.

Watchout guys blocking EAC does not disable always easyanticheat.exe. I always check task manager and i need to restart dbd a lot of times so that easyanticheat.exe disapears.
    Maybe it´s just me.

Btw : Changing shit addons/items for good ones still works with cheatengine.
    Last edited by jakubr21; 12-04-2017 at 07:35 PM.

Thanks
    Well I've never seen it pop up... and even if it does it doesn't matter, if EAC was working it would tell you that file integrity failed if you have unpacked DBD.

Thanks
    I Use cheatengine and i want to be sure that it wont detect me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by jakubr21 View Post
    I Use cheatengine and i want to be sure that it wont detect me
    Are you going to taskmanager, clicking on services tab and checking the status of easyanticheat? It should say stopped under services. At least in my experiences it does

EDIT:
    Because when I bypass eac I load up game and the first thing I do before loading CE is to check services.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoorDecai View Post
    Are you going to taskmanager, clicking on services tab and checking the status of easyanticheat? It should say stopped under services. At least in my experiences it does

EDIT:
    Because when I bypass eac I load up game and the first thing I do before loading CE is to check services.
    i checked in processes and there was easyanticheat.exe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    i checked in processes and there was easyanticheat.exe.
    Then I think you are not bypassing eac properly. I would undo whatever youve done. If you just wish to modify BP, then the only thing you need to do (currently) is go into windows firewall, click on advanced. Then right click on outbound rules or on the right side of window, new rule. In this rule select program, go to your game directory and select the deadbydaylight exe not easyanticheat or anything else. click on block click all three, make sure they are checked (guessing order of clicking here gerasss is the expert I just troll these waters).
    If you wish to modify dlc/perks/objects go back to eac bypass forum from gerassss and follow the second set of instrutions to the letter. If you need me to paraphrase those instructions, just ask and I would gladly go read and interpret them for you.
    -Your humble servant
    Last edited by MoorDecai; 12-05-2017 at 02:20 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoorDecai View Post
    Then I think you are not bypassing eac properly. I would undo whatever youve done. If you just wish to modify BP, then the only thing you need to do (currently) is go into windows firewall, click on advanced. Then right click on outbound rules or on the right side of window, new rule. In this rule select program, go to your game directory and select the deadbydaylight exe not easyanticheat or anything else. click on block click all three, make sure they are checked (guessing order of clicking here gerasss is the expert I just troll these waters).
    If you wish to modify dlc/perks/objects go back to eac bypass forum from gerassss and follow the second set of instrutions to the letter. If you need me to paraphrase those instructions, just ask and I would gladly go read and interpret them for you.
    -Your humble servant
    I mean i bypassed it through firewall in inbound and outbound . But i will check if its online in services, but as i said it happends that easyanticheat.exe appears in the procceses thats why i have to restart a lot of times to get rid of it. and i block deadbydaylight.exe which should block easyanticheat.exe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I mean i bypassed it through firewall in inbound and outbound . But i will check if its online in services, but as i said it happends that easyanticheat.exe appears in the procceses thats why i have to restart a lot of times to get rid of it. and i block deadbydaylight.exe which should block easyanticheat.exe.
    Ok so following my steps I have same issue as you. What worked was copying my eac folder from game directory to desktop, then deleting it from game directory. Then copying the downloaded eac folder into the game directory. Then block outbound only and EAC wont start up. Undo when finished. Ive always done folder and outbound but gerassss instructions said you could skip to step 3 which doesnt work for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I block dbd.exe from firewall to try using CE to edit amount of bloodpoints but CE says access violation. ive tried everything some1 help me.
    Last edited by Olising; 12-09-2017 at 04:38 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Olising View Post
    I block dbd.exe from firewall to try using CE to edit amount of bloodpoints but CE says access violation. ive tried everything some1 help me.
    This happend to me when easyanticheat.exe was in task manager