Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 183rd Edition

183rd Edition - December 5th, 2017
    Snapple Fact: A hummingbird weighs less than a penny.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.
    - MPGH is looking for a new publicists, please go here to read about what is required to apply.

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Post Bans:
    • @Boombox's Sheep pulled a major exit scam SEing luxury cars and selling his RotMG dupe method for his birthday ban

Staff Changes:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minions
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads

Tabliban kills several people in Pakistan

Taliban militants stormed into a government complex for agriculture research in Pakistan on Friday, killing 12 people including students and injuring 35 other.
    Policemen and military troops killed at least three terrorist during a firefight while clearing the building in Peshawar. The Taliban militant group known as “Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan” has claimed responsibility. Three terrorist wore a women's burqas, when they reached the gate they opened fire to make a route to the building. While the security troops were clearing the buildings they found several dead bodies among them were students and one guard.
    During the swipe, two soldiers, seven policemen, a reporter and a private guard were injured. Some are in critical condition. Mahsud said most students and other civilians were rescued during the operation. After the sweep the security forces found an explosive vest, hand grenades and several assault rifles.

Source

Eye tracking and games
    Already over one hundred video games support Tobi's eye movement technology, which makes titles not only more interactive but also more accessible to gamers with different physical problems that traditional controllers do not consider.
    Among the supported games are AAA hits like the new Assassin's Creed: Origins, as well as popular indie titles such as Ori and the Blind Forest.
    Tobii Tracker and EyeX and Eye Tracker 4C cameras even come with some more expensive gaming laptops like Alienware 17 R4 and Predator 21X. EyeX cost $ 100, and Eye Tracker 4C - $ 150.
    More and more games take into account the need for accessibility for players who can not control/play completely with ease, reports the SpecialEffect organization that helps disabled gamers.
    These are the Forza Motorsport 7 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, who have the so-called "Smart Control" with a minimum number of buttons, as well as a two-button control mode on FIFA 18.

Rolling Stone | Peter Molyneux
    In an interview with Rolling Stone, the famous and sometimes controversial gaming industry veteran Peter Molyneux regretted selling two of the companies he created - Bullfrog to EA and Lionhead to Microsoft. Asked by the media, if there is something he regrets about his career and he wants to turn back, Molyneux says: "There are many, many things that I would do otherwise today. Would I have left Microsoft? I would certainly have done it. Would I sell Lionhead to Microsoft ? I'm not sure I had to sell it, Did I have to sell Bullfrog Productions to Electronic Arts? I do not think I had to do that too, "he says, sharing his opinion that making mistakes is unavoidable, but what matters is how you approach and what conclusions you will make. "To get the best of yourself, you have to risk. You have to stand on the edge of the rock. If you are sitting in some excessively comfortable place, you are waiting for stagnation. "
    You probably remember that last year was the last of Lionhead's existence. Microsoft decided to close the studio. This puts an end to Lionhead's Fable Legends, which has led to discussions and regret, both among gamers and the industry. The game looked great, it all said its authors were in the final stages, having run beta tests and Let's Plays on their YouTube videos enjoyed great popularity. Man they even promoted Windows 10 with Fable back in the time...

Robots <|> Jobs
    The entry of robots into various human activities will hit one-fifth of the global workforce, according to a McKinsey prognosis based on a study of 800 professions in 46 countries around the world.
    About 800 million workers will lose their jobs by 2030 as a result of automation, according to a report released this week. This is not the first such forecast, nor is it the most frightening. A number of analysts are alarming that robots will cause enormous unemployment.
    In richer countries such as Germany and the United States, one-third of workers may need retraining, while poor countries with less money to invest in automation will not be affected, according to the analysis.
    Especially vulnerable to automation will be mortgage brokers, accountants, and some back-office employees. Occupations requiring interaction with people such as doctors, lawyers, teachers and bartenders are less threatened.
    The low-paid jobs of gardeners, plumbers, cleaners and other activities of this type will also remain poorly affected by robots, analysts say.
    Only within the United States robots can liquidate 39-73 million jobs by 2030. It is estimated, however, that around 20 million of the workers affected can easily be redirected to other industries.
    For the same period, Britain will automate around 20% of its jobs. With such a trend, the authors of the McKinsey report call on governments to prepare and adopt plans to re-educate the population to avoid mass unemployment.

Amazon designs self-destructing drones that split apart to avoid falling into crowds
    Amazon has revealed some plans for self-destructing delivery drones recently. It should be able to break itself into tiny pieces and fall into a safe place in case of a malfunction. First drone delivery made by Amazon was in December 2016, and since then they have been concentrated on it in hopes of making it a part of their prime subscription, enabling the customer to receive his items a couple of hours after ordering them. Ensuring the safety of civilians, buildings and vehicles on the street, made a problem that is challenging to solve. The company was granted a patent this week for a system that controls the drone in the case of a failure occurrence. The system will work by looking for safe spots, such as trees, lakes or open fields, once the drone leaves the fulfillment centre with the item to have an emergency drop place ready in case one is needed.

Source

Roy Woods - Say Less
    Roy Woods has released his debut album. He's had a few EP's, but this will be his first studio album. I'm impressed with this album, Woods has definitely switched his style up from his previous works. The production value on this album is incredibly crisp and very clear. The vocal range is also fairly large and Woods tries different styles throughout the album. A few songs weren't to my liking, but I've enjoyed listening to this album. Some personal favorites of mine would be "Something New" and "Bb". Overall I'm incredibly impressed with the changes Roy Woods has made and the progression he's had since his earlier works. Great R&B/Hip-Hop album for sure.
    If you're interested in buying this album it is available on iTunes, and available for streaming on Spotify.
    Or you can listen here:

A new Vine app on the way?
    We all remember Vine right? The one app that let users upload looping six-second videos.
    Vine made a lot of people famous; King bach, Logan Paul, Page Kennedy and much more.

One of the Vine's three co-founders; Dom Hofmann has offered hope to its diehard devotees, suggesting that the six-second video app
    or at least something that looks like it could be making a return.
    On Thursday, November 30 he tweeted 'i'm going to work on a follow-up to Vine. I've been feeling it myself for some time and have seen a lot of tweets, dms, etc.'

But the real question is if Dom Hofmann can create some of the Vine magic with his next effort remains to be seen.
    The other co-founders since Vine's closure have so far failed to gain much traction.
    Vine fans will be crossing their fingers in the hope that Hofmann follows through with a new version of Vine or something similar at least.

Forum: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats
    ITS TIME TO DU-DU-DU-DUEL! Yu-Gi-Yo was one of my favourite childhood shows, next to Hannah Montana but Hannah Montana doesn’t let me play a game where I can kick people’s butt in a card duel. This week, MPGH News will be featuring Yu-Gi-Yo Duel Links Multi-tool made by MPGH’s very own Naijon. With this hack you can change the value of Life + Cards, Spell + Traps, Summons, Missions and Damage! This tool allows you to get 8k instant wins. This steam game with the help of this multi-tool may sound cool, but getting banned is uncool. Therefore, I must advise any user who wants to use this hack to be aware of the precautions. Using this hack may cause a VAC ban on your steam account. It is a huge red mark across your account, and you may lose access to play the game. It’s important to check up on the Yu-Gi-Yo multi-tool thread for any possible updates to stay safe. Happy hacking!
    Thread

DNA Tests Reveal Yeti Remains in Museums are Actually From Bears and Dogs
    Everyone has heard of or even believed in the legend of a hairy, human-like creature that we call today, a Yeti. Recently, the Yeti legend has come out to be fake according to DNA test taken from museums and private collections. Many specimens like bones, teeth, skin and hair samples have been proven to not be from a human-like creature that is rumored to have been living in remote areas of Nepal and Tibet. DNA tests from the University of Buffalo have shown that these samples were from a bear or a dog. Dr. Charlotte Lindqvist, the lead science in this research, has stated, "Our findings strongly suggest that the biological underpinnings of the Yeti legend can be found in local bears, and our study demonstrates that genetics should be able to unravel other, similar mysteries." Whether or not his research is true, genetics has been a very useful tool in helping us study rare creatures all around the world.

https://news.sky.com/story/dna-tests-reveal-yeti-remains-in-museums-are-actually-from-bears-and-a-dog-11148432

Ferrari Thief Arrested After Begging For Petrol Money For The Supercar He Didn't Know How To Fill Up
    A suspected Ferrari thief was arrested after he was found begging for money to buy petrol, police said. Israel Perez Rangel denies stealing the $300,000 car, despite allegedly not knowing how to fill the vehicle up. Police in Santa Ana arrested the 38-year-old after spotting him begging for money to put petrol in the 458 Spider. Officers noticed the supercar was trashed, with cracked fins, a destroyed gearbox, emblems torn from the engine and body and missing paddle shifters. There was also vomit caked on the side, the Los Angeles Times reported.The car was stolen two weeks earlier from the Ferrari & Maserati of Newport Beach service centre in Costa Mesa after a worker left the key on a passenger seat, authorities said. CCTV footage showed a man dressed in a Ferrari jacket walking onto the car park and taking the vehicle. Police were alerted to reports of a Ferrari driving erratically and stopped at a junction. Officers also received a call about the driver asking for petrol money, Santa Ana police Cpl. Anthony Bertagna said. Rangel allegedly fled when police arrived but was later found and arrested behind bushes near a Holiday Inn, police said. He has pleaded not guilty on November 3 to felony charges of vehicle theft with a prior felony conviction of driving or taking a vehicle, grand theft auto with a prior conviction, and vandalism, the Times reported. He also faces a possible sentencing enhancement on allegations of theft over $200,000, according to Orange County Superior Court records. The Ferrari owner was able to claim insurance and used the money to buy a 2018 Lamborghini Huracan, the Times reported.

https://news.sky.com/story/dna-tests-reveal-yeti-remains-in-museums-are-actually-from-bears-and-a-dog-11148432

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero
      • Phoon Legend
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Vader
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • sasori~
    • Media News
      • Axel
      • Ggog
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
      • Dependent
    • Interviewers
      • Matthew
      • Trol553
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • savage
      • SC2K
      • Dependent
      • K.A.R.M.A

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

96neko (12-08-2017),Austin! (12-05-2017),Hackinet (12-05-2017),Lightning (12-05-2017),[MPGH]Liz (12-05-2017),[MPGH]Mayion (12-05-2017),Schuba (12-07-2017),Silentalt (12-06-2017),Vader (12-05-2017),Zaczero (12-05-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Nice news as usual, i liked the guy who stole the ferrari xd
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Nice news you have there

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017 / XX.XX.2018
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

I love Dave Vaughn

Last edited by Omnipotent; 12-05-2017 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Fix the edit system.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Interview??????????

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    Awesome as always. Loved the WTF? Section. Kudos to @Cursed @Dependent.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hackinet For This Useful Post:

Dependent (12-05-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Thanks for the news!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwi5 For This Useful Post:

Schuba (12-07-2017)

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackinet View Post
    Awesome as always. Loved the WTF? Section. Kudos to @Cursed @Dependent.
    Was actually @Matthew with the Yeti article and I with the Ferrari Thief.
    Last edited by Cursed; 12-05-2017 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

Hackinet (12-05-2017),Matthew (12-05-2017),Schuba (12-07-2017)

Thanks
    Boombox's Sheep pulled a major exit scam SEing luxury cars and selling his RotMG dupe method for his birthday ban
    Oof, probably needs to find that ferarri thief too.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Goodjob RIP Axel

Joined - 10/21/2016
    Premium - 12/19/2016
    Premium Seller - 04/24/2017
    Newsforce - 10/19/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Great news as usual, always looking forward to this weekly news!
    I’m abit worried for the futures, the fact that robots will take over most jobs.

Thanks
    How much money did Boombox actually scammed?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1268000 -> How to find your favorite game at the cheapest price on the Market!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
    How much money did Boombox actually scammed?
    She scammed me of my virginity, which I was selling for 1000 million.

Thanks
    Roy Woods is the man.

edit; he's also been my avatar for about a year or so. maybe longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Can't wait to see what may be in store for the new vine app!
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast