Thread: Hi, what's up?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Red face Hi, what's up?

You see my name, dickdickson. Just a simple name I put up because I was just wanting to join so I can see everything without limitations.

Just here looking at cheats and suggesting them. (this type of place ain't illegal is it?)

I actually hex edit and mess around with game code via an emulator and a really primitive version of Cheat Engine, since I'm on Linux and they don't have cheat engine for Linux, sadly.

So, yeah, that's me. I have a YT if anybody's interested. I don't upload much, and seriously not anymore since all of my videos (because they're MOV and .MOV files are fucking garbage) are clogging up most of my drive space, so not much will come out of me except maybe a few GMOD scene slideshows.

I also play MCPS3, I can share my username if you want. I'm also here for MCPS3 save editors, mostly ones that can run under Wine with no issue.
    I've tried UME, the author was actually quite rude with his response when I said I'd only be glued to my emails if I ever heard of a Linux version (since he claimed he wasn't going to use my email to spam me but then offers me daily "help", which he then never hands out with Linux users trying to run UME under Wine, he actually says "Get a windows computer.", when people usually get a Linux system for reasons more than just obvious.)

I did in fact have a Windows 10 system once, but it died thanks to Garry's Mod spontaneously crashing while I was creating a scene. I can talk about that if anybody wants me to.

(side question: speaking of MCPS3 save editors, are there any good ones here (mostly ones that'll let me edit player info, items and chunks, since I recall UME was capable of doing this, and so was MCC Tool Chest, which can't even run under Wine, and I need something that at least CAN run under Wine with little to no problems.)

I hope this forum welcomes me with heart, for as I mean no harm. (it's a little late making this thread seeing as I joined like months ago.)

Thanks again!

No, I'm not really in the Russian Federation, I just didn't want to post an ACTUAL location (which I think is understandable, right?)

- - - Updated - - -

Bump, don't know if bumping is allowed here, but I just want people to see the thread so they know a bit about me (so I can avoid future arguments about my nature and such)
    (tried bumping and all it did was place it in the OP. lol)
    Last edited by dickdickson; 12-07-2017 at 03:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Friendly bump...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    semi-friendly BUMP

Wowzers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored