Thanks

Question [Request] Wargods Unique ID

There's this cheat scanner that's kinda famous but utterly bugged. It's called WarGods Cheat Defender, win8 version.

I used HSDM bots and it detected some shitty 'aim cfg' i've never used, it was a false-positive, talking to the developer just didn't cut it, OBVIOUSLY I HAD TO "DUMP" hl.exe so he could see what was the False-Positive, like his dumb ass can't code something that does that for me upon detection so people can re-adress the issue, but no, he's a greedy bastard that wants MONEY to clear your previous records, he does it on purpose at RNG so people have to pay him, and you're getting banned if an admin asks for a scan and he sees "previous scans detected that he's a cheater".

Can ANYONE tell me how would it be possible to fetch my Unique ID so it's different? I'm done with that bullshit, I get banned cause I previously got "detected..."

I tried looking up for registry keys, everything, it seems i have to FORMAT whole system to get a new Unique ID, but I don't want to.
    I spoofed my MAC ID, my Steam ID, my HWID. Can't do anything about it...
    Last edited by kappabear; 12-08-2017 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks
    Yeah It's Possible. and It's Very simple to Change Unique ID..

Just Install New Windows. and Your Unique ID will be Change. It's a very simple and easy method of change Unique ID.

#Good Luck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Lol no need to format your pc

RevEmu sing your unique id using your Hwid just change your hwid and you done for good

i did it before and it works fine

Thanks
    Just wanted to ask.. to change my wg unique id by changing hwid should I change it for C drive or F drive ( I installed my game cs 1.6 on F)
    So got any solutions I could use the help/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by junaid1234 View Post
    Just wanted to ask.. to change my wg unique id by changing hwid should I change it for C drive or F drive ( I installed my game cs 1.6 on F)
    i changed my hwid, and volume id didnt work. Any suggestion?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by junaid1234 View Post
    Changing hwid its a part of problem. I found a way to reset your unique id write pe pm

Thanks
    Delete the following registry key:
    Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\wCD (The entire key, not just the DWORDS)

Change your MAC address using https://technitium.com/tmac/

Change your volume id using https://docs.microsof*****m/en-us/sys...loads/volumeid

Change your HWID using the following instructions:
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlS et\Control\IDConfigDB\Hardware Profiles\0001\ ->
    Change DWORD HWProfileGUID, change the last 3 numbers into something else.

Re-install STEAM using IOBIT UNINSTALLER, you could just delete userdata and hope for the best but I'd really really recommend uninstalling using IOBIT since it removes registry traces as well which wargods might look for.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kappabear View Post
    Delete the following registry key:
    Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\wCD (The entire key, not just the DWORDS)

Change your MAC address using https://technitium.com/tmac/

Change your volume id using https://docs.microsof*****m/en-us/sys...loads/volumeid

Change your HWID using the following instructions:
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlS et\Control\IDConfigDB\Hardware Profiles\0001\ ->
    Change DWORD HWProfileGUID, change the last 3 numbers into something else.

Re-install STEAM using IOBIT UNINSTALLER, you could just delete userdata and hope for the best but I'd really really recommend uninstalling using IOBIT since it removes registry traces as well which wargods might look for.
    No need to change mac adress, hwid and volume id it's enough

Thanks
    You have to change your mac address to get a new IP ADDRESS as well sir + better to be safe than sorry, since it checks for internet connectivity it doesn't mean that it doesn't save your mac address somewhere and he can check it manually afterwards, it is also not Illegal, read the ToC of the program before saying it's not necessary XD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kappabear View Post
    You have to change your mac address to get a new IP ADDRESS as well sir + better to be safe than sorry, since it checks for internet connectivity it doesn't mean that it doesn't save your mac address somewhere and he can check it manually afterwards, it is also not Illegal, read the ToC of the program before saying it's not necessary XD
    Go learn basic. If you change Mac it not changing IP Address.if you don't have dynamic IP from provider, goodbye and welcome ban.

P.S Mac of router/network.
    Last edited by sanduu; 12-04-2018 at 04:44 PM.