Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Angry [Discovery] Today was pathetic for me

Today SUCKED FUCKING BALLS IT WAS GOING GREAT UNTILL MY EX GF WAS WALKING WITH SOME 6'th GRADER BLACK GUY (im white and 13 -.-)... And then after school after doing activities(sports) I fucking twist my ankle. Walk to the library AND MY FUCKING MOM IS LOCKED OUT OF THE HOUSE. I DIDNT GET BACK HOME UNTILL 7.. And now i cant walk with that foot at all. And i look retarted with this stupid medical tape on it. And what makes me more pissed is being in a tiny house next to their room while they have secks

Im gonna buy weed and try it soon lmao
    My Video Editing work

I Have one called Forever Pjanoo Like a low G6, but it's copyrighted and idk how to upload it o.O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Not all that bad... I had a rehearsal yesterday and my mom didn't pick me up from [strike]school[/strike] the side of the road till 8.
    ~
    I mean is it was all great missing my bus and being out there in the dark where all those white guy pedophiles could get me.
    ~
    You seem pretty pathetic if you ask me... You might aswell say you didn't have a gf it's even lamer to admit you can't satisfy her so she's going to other guys, but I guess you're still on the younger side so you didn't know that was something to keep to yourself....
    Last edited by Arhk; 04-08-2010 at 10:45 PM.
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18