Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Regarding my blacklist

Regarding this original thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1321873 , in which I recieved a 4 month blacklist with claims of refunding 5 months after the initial date of payment. This is not only incorrect, but also unfair, as the screenshots provided in that clearly show that I refunded him within a short time of him orignally asking for a refund (around a week). The reason in which I wasn't able to deliver on the promised fitbit was due to a circumstance I wasn't in control of. I did in fact do the order prior to this, and as a result thought everything was good.I know that's what everyone says about an uncontrollable circumstance, but it was genuinely true. I wouldn't scam $25. This circumstance restricted me from not only re-completingthe order and refunding him, but also testify in the scam report he opened up on me around a week or two after the initial purchase I believe. Another week later I attempted to login to mpgh.net (straight back from when the circumstance ended and I was free). I saw that I was banned. I saw the link provided and clicked and read all about it. I then went straight to the fitbit cart link and realised the order was canceled. Instantly contacted the buyer and after a couple of days refunded him. I then couldn't be bothered opening a scam report, at I was incredibly busy with work and exams and etc.

Around 2 months ago I decided it was time to make a comeback mpgh, and started messaging mods and admins (if you want ss can be provided) about how to get unbanned without the buyer confirming since he was inactive. Unfortunately almost a month and a half progressed and I still had no idea what was going to happen as he still wasn't online and the staff weren't active either. I then decided to role the dice and post a dispute and luckily things worked out.

Straight after I was unbanned and the decision to blacklist had been made I instantly contacted @Shadow for support and I told him everything and he suggested I open a staff dispute. (4 days ago)

You can see the screenshot of the paypal transaction in the previous thread. I find it extremely unfair that I get blacklisted for 3 months. Especially when it is summer holidays here in Australia, which is when I do most of my business. I understand that I did in fact scam him, but not inentioanlly. Thanks .

Thanks
    I understand that you may have had problems, but we all have to fulfill our obligations. You held a person's money without providing relevant service in return. Not just for a short period of time, but for a long period of time (i.e. 2+ months). Whatever the circumstances are, you are responsible for your actions, and therefore the consequences that forego it.

edit: Well OP decided to avoid his MP ban by participating in the MP on his alternate account. Shame.
    Last edited by Hero; 12-26-2017 at 01:31 PM. Reason: .
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020