Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 185th Edition

185th Edition - December 18th, 2017
    Snapple Fact:Christmas purchases account for 1/6 of all retail sales in the U.S.

MPGH is looking for many new individuals to join us on the staff team. Think you're talented? Think you're special? Think you can be a comrade? Inquire here.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.
    - MPGH is in need of some new Minions. If you are interesting in applying, please visit this link to find all the sections that require a minion to look after it.
    - The Publicists need some new wiki editors to join the team. If you've had experience with editing a wiki and have extensive knowledge of a game, please apply here.

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.

Minions
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Luverdark
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Nyaro
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads:

California wildfires: Thomas Fire threatens 18,000 structures
    Last Saturday there was a wildfire in California, the fire is now known as the third largest blaze on record. The big wildfire was fueled by harsh winds that made the fire bigger and bigger. The fire has destroyed in total of more than 1,000 structures including 750 homes. The blaze has cost well over $104 million, with more than 8,000 firefighters working.
    The State Department of Forestry and Fire Protection stated that the cause of the fire is still not known. Cal. Fire engineer Cory Iverson, 32, died on Thursday fighting the flames at The Ventura County Community of Fillmore, he was the first fatality, leaving behind a pregnant wife and 2-year-old daughter. “Even though many of us didn’t work with him personally, we lost a brother,” Lauderdale said.
    The Thomas Fire was one of many big fires that broke out in Southern California this month, although the other fires had been contained.

Source

Canadians spend almost as much on marijuana as they do on wine
    With the legalization of marijuana in Canada set to debut next year on July 1, statistics before legalization of marijuana are being talked about. Statistics Canada, Canada's federal statistics agency, noted that in in 2015, almost $6.2 billion in marijuana was consumed, which is almost as much as the national cost of wine. They estimated 4.9 million users had consumed marijuana in some way, shape or form, and approximately 698 metric tons of marijuana total was consumed. They conducted these estimates on the assumption that the price of marijuana ranged from $7.14 a gram to $8.84 a gram. Statistics Canada warns that these estimates are extremely rough, and that the true estimate is very likely to be something else.

Source

CRYTEK vs STAR CITIZEN
    Gamasutra reports that Crytek has filed a lawsuit in a US court against the developers of Star Citizen, Cloud Imperium Games and Roberts Space Industries, accusing the companies of violating contractual arrangements between the two sides.
    Star Citizen appeared in Kickstarter in 2012, and his authors were looking for additional funding for the $ 2.1 million game. But the developers themselves have not imagined what followed, after the game generates $ 173 million of support. Started as a project using CryEngine, the game was transferred to the Amazon, Lumberyard engine at the end of last year. Lumberyard is built on an earlier version of CryEngine and designed to support online games. However, according to Crytek, this transition is a violation of the contract between them and the CIG / RSI. According to the agreement between the two countries, Star Citizen creators had to use only CryEngine to develop the game.
    Along with other charges, Crytek argues that the contract between the two parties included an obligation to present the logo, trademark and notes for the licensed use of Crytek's technology in the marketing materials in the finished product. Companies have been obliged not to use CryEngine in a standalone game other than Star Citizen, as well as to share the source code of the engine with third parties. In addition, companies had to deliver improvements and optimizations to the engine on an annual basis. The latest agreements have been violated with the development of the Squadron 42 and the creation of the Bugsmashers series.
    Thus, Crytek is now seeking $ 75,000 damages from CIG and RSI. Moreover, the German company is holding the court to oblige the two companies to use, own and violate Crytek's reserved rights and technology.
    The Cloud Imperium has formally sent a letter to Gamasutra, announcing that they are aware of a claim, saying that they have not been using CryEngine for quite some time. "This is a groundbreaking lawsuit that we will fight with full force, including demanding full recovery from Crytek of any cost made in the course of the case," CIG wrote.

Honda unveiled last week a motorcycle that’s sorta powered by wind
    Honda is one of the most popular and liked motorcycle manufacturers in the world. The Japanese company is already working on the idea of introducing its own wind-powered model. A prototype with the name Honda CB4 Interceptor is being tested and was first shown at the EICMA exhibition in Milan. So far, this project is just a concept, but in just a few years it could become a reality, DigitalTrends reports.
    This model follows the new Neo Sports Cafe design. Honda engineers are experimenting with different ideas on how to offer the best combination between enduro and a motorcycle designed for urban use. Besides the futuristic vision, the other key accent of the 2017 Honda CB4 is durability. It is still too early to comment on the technical specifications of the company's unique machine.
    The power system includes a turbo fan located around the LED headlights in the front. When the motorcycle moves, it rotates creating kinetic energy feeding the display above the tank. This touchscreen allows drivers to see route data, make calls, and connect other gadgets to the motorcycle. Honda will try to present the first such vehicle on the market.

Miguel - War & Leisure
    War & Leisure, Miguel's 4th studio album is packed with sexual innuendos and political stances. From Sky Walker's kinetic sexual "live in the moment" vibe to Now's political charge and "Schools not Prisons" movement this album is a lot to take in. Throughout this album you can really feel the vibe Miguel was going for. It's clear to me that Miguel drew a lot of his inspiration from Prince and Jimmy Hendrix. Each song has a powerful groove usually complimented by a guitar and a psychedelic rhythm. Instead of the original take on a "woke" political album, Miguel took the liberty of giving it a sexual turn with less digital sounds and more guitar. Every song, whether discussing depressing topics or even apocalyptic matters, seems to maintain an optimistic look on things and an upbeat tempo. The album doesn't necessarily stick to the same sound throughout, of course most of the songs have a guitar strumming along with a slow drum rhythm, but on some songs he lets the beat fly and take center stage. With features like Rick Ross, J Cole, Travis Scott, Kali Uchis and more is apparent there's a lot of different vibes to this album. As an ode to his heritage Miguel also sings a song in Spanish towards the end of the album.
    Personally I thoroughly enjoyed this album and I give it a 8 / 10.
    You can listen to the full album through this YouTube playlist (click the link at the top of the video to access the playlist):

Social media bad for your mental health
    Social media Facebook has admitted that its online platform could be bad for your mental health.

The admission claimed that the company was "killing how society works". Former vice-president for growth, Chamath Palihapitiya said that Facebook was creating a social atmosphere of "no civil discourse, no cooperation, misinformation, and mistruth."

The company's CEO and founder, Mark Zuckerberg, has publicly acknowledged the potentially detrimental effects of the site. Saying that the new mission of Facebook is "to bring the world closer together."Mark Zuckerberg wants to protect their community, and it is more important than maximising their profits.Facebook chiefs say that they plan to use all data to encourage face-to-face social interaction among its users.

But the other theory is that the internet takes people away from social engagement in person so is social media bringing people together? The answer is still unanswered. The overall impact of social media usage remains inconclusive

CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Certmemer’s hack is just too fantastic for the MPGH News to let go of it. It’s going to be featured again for the third time this year! It’s a hack we all know and love, Hentaiware. Some love it a little more than others, just because of its name. Hentaiware is a CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hack. It has many features such as Legitbot, Ragebot, Visuals, Misc and Skinchanger. The great thing about this hack, is the commitment of Certmemer. She keeps on ploughing updates for the hack so the MPGH community can hack in a relative safety. Don’t let the kind words of this article fool you. Hacks are risky to use as they can become detected very quickly which can result in a ban. Certmemer’s commitment of constant updates counters some of this risk. Always be wary that using hacks can lead to a VAC ban. As always stay safe and happy hacking.
    Thread

Australian man arrested for being a North Korean Agent
    Chan Han Choi, at age 59 originally from South Korea now lives in Sydney reported by a local news outlet. He has been charged with brokering illegal exports from the country and discussing the supply of weapons of mass destruction. The police reported the man breaking Australian and UN Sanctions. Furthermore the authorities stated, "the man allegedly brokered the sale of missiles, missile components and expertise from North Korea to other international entities, and discussed the supply of weapons of mass destruction." Also allegedly the police have evidence of contact with high ranking officials in North Korea.

Interview - [MPGH]Luverdark

Dependent: Greetings, Luverdark. Thank you so much for accepting my interview on such short notice. We at the news team are proud and happy that you recently have been promoted to Minion for the Realm of the Mad God section!

[MPGH]Luverdark: Thank you for having me.

Dependent: Your most welcome, First off how did you discover MPGH?

[MPGH]Luverdark: It's a long story which I have told before, but essentially someone had breached my login data to a website and posted it on mpgh, I was amazed researching about how it was done and eventually became a member of the community.

Dependent: I'm sorry to hear your experience with our community, bad enough bad vibes you came a long way from that experience. How did you find out about ROTMG and why do you like the game?

[MPGH]Luverdark: I found out about the game from my cousin, I used to play it with him, my brother and a few of our friends. We loved the idea that we could help each other progress and it was always funny when someone died as in RotMG you have to start from scratch when you die. I was using cheats from MPGH alongside my brother, so we never died, although they didn't know that haha

Dependent: Haha, that's amazing Luverdark! Thanks for sharing, what encouraged you to contribute/moderate and apply for Minion?

[MPGH]Luverdark: Well I've always tried to help out on much, reporting posts and tagging staff to deal with issues, just now it's easier and I can fix things instantly. I'd say it's probably the community that made me want to apply though. I've got quite a lot of good friends from MPGH and I still talk to a lot of those who are inactive on MPGH.

Dependent: I see, I know time is valuable for you Luverdark so this is will be our last question. How did MPGH impact your day to day life?

[MPGH]Luverdark: Good question. It's affected my life massively, if I have a free day I'll likely spend half of it on MPGH, checking the marketplace, checking the RotMG section, approving files etc. It's also taught me a lot about different cultures and how some people really struggle to make a living and thus resort to selling goods online.

Dependent: I feel like this also, but then again I'm a workaholic by heart, I would like to commend you for thanking your time to let me interview would you like to shout any sections or users?

[MPGH]Luverdark: First off, shoutout to the League of Legends section, it doesn't get enough love and @Zaczero does a really good job moderating it. As for users, shoutout to all my old pals @NiBrA88 @Kimchi @Platinum. Also a big congratulation to @Nyaro for getting Minion with me, he definitely deserved it.

Dependent: Alright thank you so much again for your time and efforts, I hope you have the nice rest of the day - News Team

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova

• User News
      • Ahlwong

• Global News
      • Hero
      • Phoon Legend

• Hack of The Week
      • Allura

• Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace

• Technology News
      • Vader
      • Lightning

• Music News
      • Schuba

• Sports News
      • sasori~

• Media News
      • Ggog

• WTF News?
      • Cursed
      • Dependent

• Interviewers
      • Dependent
      • Trol553

• Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • savage
      • Sean
      • Matthew
      • Dependent

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

aku (12-19-2017),Beriyan (12-20-2017),Dependent (12-18-2017),Gravity (12-18-2017),Kyungrae (12-20-2017),[MPGH]Liz (12-18-2017),Luverdark (12-19-2017),Nyaro (12-19-2017),Platinum (12-19-2017),Schuba (12-18-2017),Sean (12-18-2017),Vader (12-18-2017),Zenitram (12-19-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Thanks for the news once again! the fkn weed facts were l o l

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Good news again! Good job fellow news people

Sep 2016 - Joined MPGH
    March 2017 - Premium Member
    October 2017 - News Force
    January 2018 - Premium Seller
    February 2018 - Publicist

sc_rotmg
    SC2K
    Boombox’s Sheep

Buying all CS:GO skins!

Add me on IM to discuss stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    wtf Crytek vs Star Citizen... I backed that game back in 2013 and im still waiting on the final release. i hope this doesnt damage the development

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017 / XX.XX.2018
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

Thanks
    Nice job on the news!

I guess California was pretty lit last week...
    im going to hell...

POST GOAL: 50
    POST GOAL: 100
    POST GOAL: 200
    POST GOAL: 300

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AsianPedro123 For This Useful Post:

Kyungrae (12-19-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    lol @ the air powered motorcycle

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    <3 @Luverdark

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Platinum For This Useful Post:

Luverdark (12-19-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    My nigga @Luverdark

Good nes boys

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyaro For This Useful Post:

Luverdark (12-19-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    A pleasure to be interviewed.

Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    That Motorcycle looks insane omg. Good job with the news!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Good news, good work News Force!
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    :'( Q_Q

read it and wept

great job

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Neat!
    Nothing extreme this week.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Snapple Fact:Christmas
    add a space, it's triggering me
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast