So, I finally managed to get a bit of spare time (between school, training and sleeping there ain't much left) and I downloaded FIFA 10 South Africa Demo. 915mb, got it done in like 15 mins. I haven't seen what teams are available in the demo, but as far as I'm concerned (cuz I used this teams) Germany, Italy and Spain are available. Kinda shocking that neither Brazil or Argentina is in. But even more shocking, England isn't in neither. Now lets get to the game. There are several improvements in-game, and the experience is much more thrilling than FIFA 10. The improvements known so far are:

• Gameplay:
  • Available to change direction of the ball with the chest.
  • Quicker response when we get too far away from the ball.
  • Defenders now clear the ball instead of stopping it first when you indicate them to get the ball out of your zone.
  • It's now much harder to chip the keeper.
  • If there's a high pass, you can control the direction to where will the ball fo when you stop it.
  • A huge variety of clearing plays, and some will even fail.
  • More dribbling/luxury moves from the AI.
  • AI is now smarter, and this will be shown in their stragety, formation and adjustments.
  • Pressure on strikers increased in order to make the 1 v 1 with the keeper position much harder.
  • The strikes were improved, there's a bigger variety and they will not go centered anymore.
  • The chips have more curve, but it's much harder to do.
  • Added player's signature passes/crosses (e.g. Ronaldinho's looking-away pass, Cristiano Ronaldo's rabona, Zlatan's back pass).
  • Added chest and shoulder passes.