Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

All the best coins for great gains on 2018!!!

Hei guys!

I will write all the coins that I believe they will give you great gains during 2018! I will start from the expensive to the cheap ones. You can't go wrong, even if you choose expensive or cheap ones. Many times it doesn't matter as the value comes from the market cap, how many coins are in the market, if it has proof of burning etc.

It is a personal opinion, but keep in mind not only I study a lot these, but I follow amazing experts so I might have learnt few things. I haven't won millions but I made some really good money (and crazy multi % with many coins like RCN) with almost not investing at all and if on 2018 it will not become something awful, I hope to become rich or at least make my life easier!

Don't be harsh of you don't agree, I put really hard work on it! Let's start then!

The King : it was, it is and it will always be Bitcoin!

The most expensive, but strong cards: Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, NEO, Dash, Monero, QTUM.

Cheaper ones, with a great future ahead: Waves, Stratis, LSK, Raidblocks.

The cheap but with the great gains and amazing future: XRP, IOTA, EOS, Steemit, Adex, BNT.

The under 1$ with great technology that will kill in the future: ADA, XEM, XLM, XVG, Bitshares, LEND, Powerledger, Civic, Golem, GTO, and the ultra cheap... TRX!!!

Now, there are also others that will have gains, but these are for me the safest bet! Many of them, like ADA, XRP, Waves, Stratis, EOS, XVG, TRX and many other, will really skyrocket to even maybe 1000% gains on 2018 (many of them have much more to whoever took cheap). I would happily give a full analysis on every each of them, but that would take really long time.

The post will be opened for a long time, so you can thank me or kill me in the future!

P.S.: I would just like to add, I am not a professional or a professional expert advisor/consultant. I can't know the future if cryptocurrencies and never risk more money than the ones you can lose.
    Last edited by Kuopiotis; 01-02-2018 at 11:18 AM.
    Skype name: Kuopiotis (be careful of the imposter, I have real life photo.
    Telegram: @Kuopiotis (no losers-imposters there)

Send me for PSN accounts or gift cards. I give first only to already reputable members, don't waste my time otherwise.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kuopiotis For This Useful Post:

dialgon1409 (01-02-2018),ntsx (01-02-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuopiotis View Post
    Hei guys!

I will write all the coins that I believe they will give you great gains during 2018! I will start from the expensive to the cheap ones. You can't go wrong, even if you choose expensive or cheap ones. Many times it doesn't matter as the value comes from the market cap, how many coins are in the market, if it has proof of burning etc.

It is a personal opinion, but keep in mind not only I study a lot these, but I follow amazing experts so I might have learnt few things. I haven't won millions but I made some really good money (and crazy multi % with many coins like RCN) with almost not investing at all and if on 2018 it will not become something awful, I hope to become rich or at least make my life easier!

Don't be harsh of you don't agree, I put really hard work on it! Let's start then!

The King : it was, it is and it will always be Bitcoin!

The most expensive, but strong cards: Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, NEO, Dash, Monero, QTUM.

Cheaper ones, with a great future ahead: Waves, Stratis, LSK, Raidblocks.

The cheap but with the great gains and amazing future: XRP, IOTA, EOS, Steemit, Adex, BNT.

The under 1$ with great technology that will kill in the future: ADA, XLM, XVG, Bitshares, Powerledger, Civic, Golem, GTO, and the ultra cheap... TRX!!!

Now, there are also others that will have gains, but these are for me the safest bet! Many of them, like ADA, XRP, Waves, Stratis, EOS, XVG, TRX and many other, will really skyrocket to even maybe 1000% gains on 2018 (many of them have much more to whoever took cheap). I would happily give a full analysis on every each of them, but that would take really long time.

The post will be opened for a long time, so you can thank me or kill me in the future!
    So based on your experience, what should be invested in for 2018 considering I’m only investing $50 or $100?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by McJag70 View Post
    So based on your experience, what should be invested in for 2018 considering I’m only investing $50 or $100?
    Any of the above! My personal big love is ADA and XRP. I would put them in diversity (even if you would get just 1 coin and maybe not expensive ones) just in case something happens and one of them will make x1000 gains! Other than the two mentioned, IOTA, EOS, XEM, XLM, XVG and for getting many coins in that, TRX. But your question is really tricky, cause all the above are promising. Some maybe more than others, but promising indeed! Bitcoin for example can get suddenly etf approval (possible) or Nakamoto be back (lol) and suddenly skyrocket to 1 million! XRP might be accepted from every bank in the world. ADA might kill it all! I can't say unfortunately which one will be the most promising. I can surely say the safest, are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and maybe Litecoin. Although ADA and XRP are already promising a lot and kicked a** of the big guys!
    Last edited by Kuopiotis; 01-01-2018 at 08:24 PM.

Send me for PSN accounts or gift cards. I give first only to already reputable members, don't waste my time otherwise.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm surprised SIA isn't mentioned I hear SIA a lot when it comes to long term holds.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    I'm surprised SIA isn't mentioned I hear SIA a lot when it comes to long term holds.
    I like your question!

Sia "maybe" is indeed a great coin. I have Sia that I might actually sell on May.

Now, why I didn't mention Sia? Cause I wanted to write only then"sure" coins of big gains. The best ones and Sia somehow in my mind is not making into that. Sia despite looking to have a great technology, it has competition such as Drop Box and Google Drive. They had some upsides down and I don't know if in the future they can really compete for good. And they don't look to care of the price of Sia, they said they want to keep it cheap. They are also making ASICS for SIA this year, something that is a double edge knife.

Therefore, Sia can skyrocket or it can be a waste of time!
    Last edited by Kuopiotis; 01-01-2018 at 08:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hei guys! I make some edits sometimes in case I forget some great coins. I completely forgot to mention LEND! ETHlend is another great coin that will give great gains on 2018. In a very small time it already surpassed the 200million $ market cap!

Buy it now that is cheap!

Thanks
    which coin u recommend for short term until april

already got xlm and stratis

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BestRanked For This Useful Post:

dialgon1409 (01-02-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by BestRanked View Post
    which coin u recommend for short term until april

already got xlm and stratis
    Short term for fast gains? Hmmm, I am not 100% ready yet to answer, but maybe Lend, BNT and GTO, even XVG now that lost 40% after that e cray gains and maybe also from really low market cap coins that will growth GVT, Agrelloficial and LUN. From the low market cap the last can have in few days and the other two till April.

I have every month a list of short term investments, it is not ready yet.

PS: no matter what you do, I say it to everyone from when value was less than 0,03$, make sure to have ADA in your wallet!
    Last edited by Kuopiotis; 01-02-2018 at 05:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Short term for fast gains? Hmmm, I am not 100% ready yet to answer, but maybe Lend, BNT and GTO, even XVG now that lost 40% after that e cray gains and maybe also from really low market cap coins that will growth GVT, Lunyrlnc and Agrelloficial. From the low market cap the last can have in few days and the other two till April.

I have every month a list of short term investments, it is not ready yet.

PS: no matter what you do, I say it to everyone from when value was less than 0,03$, make sure to have ADA in your wallet!
    Hey man, so currently I'm trying to make some quick cash.
    I want to invest into something - stuff you listed in your post -, I don't know what to invest in help thxxxx
    and I'm really new to this so I don't know how to start off I already have a coinbase account though, haven't deposited anything yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    just went with XVG(verge coin) with a couple hundred. Did some research on it, very likely to go up to 50 cents.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ntsx View Post
    just went with XVG(verge coin) with a couple hundred. Did some research on it, very likely to go up to 50 cents.
    I am pretty positive! And despite this coin had/s some bumps and dumps and is like 40% less of what it was about a week ago, it is a great technology, development team and is right "now" after that supposed loss of bump and dump, more than 1500% up than it was a month ago!

But still, I would always suggest split the investments and as I said, at some point... put even few ADA in your wallet! You will thank me one year after!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boujee View Post
    Hey man, so currently I'm trying to make some quick cash.
    I want to invest into something - stuff you listed in your post -, I don't know what to invest in help thxxxx
    and I'm really new to this so I don't know how to start off I already have a coinbase account though, haven't deposited anything yet.
    If it would be a sure way for quick cash, do you not think everyone would do it?

Man, seriously, man up! And I don't mean to defend you, I mean to be realistic. First rule, DON'T INVEST MORE THAN THE MONEY YOU "CAN" AND YOU ARE "WILLING" TO LOSE!

Tomorrow all coins might get banned and have zero value! It is unlikely but... do you ever know what governments will or can do?

And I am saying it and forgive me if I am wrong, you look a noob and overexcited! These people at 90% lose instead of winning cause if their excitement to make lot of money and then they are scared immediately and in the end they make the wrong buying/selling decisions and they are in a huge loss! I don't want you to be one of them cause you saw my post. I wrote it so I can help people make some cash... and maybe in the future owe me favor!

I don't mean to insult you with my words. Your style of writing with me imagining the new guy really scares me. People I know without knowing a thing they just do what their guts and excitement says and they lost a whole lot. It always is happening when is about investments. The experience and pros are winning and you lose! So, just take the safe road!

Now that I made this clear, I will answer to you. Buy from Coinbase or Blockchain and send some to Binance and Bittrex for exchange for example. The coins I mentioned some posts ago to BestRanked, are possible a good fast gain.

What I would advise you to a newcomers like you? Buy few ADA, XRP, EOS, IOTA TRON and some ETH, BTC, BCH LTC (make sure they are not in a sudden pump of 40+% in a day). Just split in small quantities, it doesn't matter if you have 0,001 or 100 of some coin. Leave them for one-two years and forget about them!
    Last edited by Kuopiotis; 01-02-2018 at 06:40 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kuopiotis For This Useful Post:

Boujee (01-02-2018),ntsx (01-02-2018)

Thanks
    even XVG now
    boy not for short short term...that whole scandal around McAfee and his 2b increase in market cap..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post

boy not for short short term...that whole scandal around McAfee and his 2b increase in market cap..
    Even before McAfee XVG was steadily raising in price. With that could have a bump and dump but not huge of an impact. Q4 of 2017 and Q1 of 2018 in theory are the good ones for XVG. It is a good technology, I don't understand why the despise if some cause of McAfee.

It is not my No1, still it's of the good gains!

Thanks
    Verge, VeChain, Sia if you're getting started now.
    XEM & Ripple also still ok-ish to jump on..

Should've gotten on earlier and played ledger&forget:

Thanks
    Thank you for your write-up looking into some of these coins I haven't heard of

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast