Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 187th Edition

187th Edition - January 3rd, 2018

Interested in learning more about cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and others? Have questions like "What are ICO's?", "Whats an alt-coin?", you can now ask your questions in the MPGH Cryptocurrency chat. Click here to learn more!

- The Publicists need some new wiki editors to join the team. If you've had experience with editing a wiki and have extensive knowledge of a game, please apply here.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:

Post Ban:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current section: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab1996426
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Luverdark
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]TheJoker
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Vader
    Current section: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]LilyLoli
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads:

Nestle has been selling water it has no right to in droughtful California
    Nestle has been bottling and selling water in California as a long standing drought is present. Officials in California have stated Nestle does not have the legal right to sell water. Conflicts over water are a constant event in California, and many people have complained that Nestle is illegally collecting water from San Bernardino Forest, then proceeding to contain them in bottles, which are then sold under their Arrowhead brand. It is stated that California allocates their water rights based on who found it first, so deep research has been conducted on the legitamacy of Nestle's claim. After research was conducted, officials at California's water board stated that Nestle has no bounds for argument in their claim as most of the water was draining from Strawberry Canyon watershed. For this reason, they do not properly own the water, and thus are illegally selling it. The board found that Nestle had a right to only 8.5 million gallons, but they have averaged 82 million gallons, approximately. A notice has been sent to Nestle, including to "cease any unauthorised diversions", to submit a compliance plan and secure a permit diverting water beyond its allowance. Nestle has since responded, stating they are working with the water board in solving this matter.

Source

Iran will temporarily restrict access to social media apps after 2 protesters killed
    On Sunday Iran has blocked access to the social media app called “Instagram” and “Telegram”. It is a popular app used to organize and make the protests public, the reason of temporarily blocking the app is that two demonstrators had been killed, they are reportedly shot dead. Authorities said on Saturday that at least 50 protesters have been arrested since Thursday. The semi-official ILNA reported on Sunday that authorities have arrested 80 protesters in Arak, 280 Kilometers (173 miles) south of Tehran. The demonstration started on Thursday and continued Sunday, this is the largest strike against the Islamic Republic since the 2009 presidential election. Telegram CEO Pavel Durov wrote on Twitter that Iran had temporarily blocked access to the app. “Iranian authorities are blocking access to Telegram for many Iranians after our public refusal to shut down peacefully protesting channels,” he wrote. The state TV news of Iran quoted an anonymous source saying that Iran would temporarily limit social media in Iran as a safety measure.
    Source

PUBG + CS:GO = Go4TK

No matter how different the two games we compare, on the one hand, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is the somewhat new CS:GO. We are talking about the new shooter in steam, which has stubbornly sought and even managed to steal the crown from the platform creator's masterpiece. But there is one thing that distinguishes Counter-Strike: Global Offensive from Battlegrounds and all other games - the ability to mimic them immaculately using mods.
    One of the players on the title from Valve, a user named Kinsi, has seriously adopted the idea of the Battle Royale style in Counter-Strike. He has created a map representing a long mountain with small towns. It is almost four times larger than Overpass - one of the largest official CS:GO maps. This scale, however, is achieved by shredding the entire terrain on the skeleton of the mountain - at a time as you climb on its steep slopes, you move from one map to another but that does not create any problems in the game.
    Still, however, this mod is not the ideal substitute for PUBG, as it allows the synchronization of up to 20 players per card instead of a hundred. But it's relatively close to the style of play - you're entering with a parachute, collecting weapons and objects on the ground, and moving around in protected areas until the circle closes. A different interface is also created. If you want to try the mod, you can log in to Steam through its official site.

CoD swatter involved in police shooting gets interviewed and arrested
    Authorities in Wichita said someone made a prank call to 911 with a made up story about a kidnapping and a shooting. The 25-year-old Tyler Barriss, got arrested Friday on suspicion of making a hoax phone call to police. This call was placed after an argument in the online game Call of Duty. One of the players threatened to swat the other. "Swatting" means making false police calls in an attempt to get SWAT teams to raid peoples homes. The threatened player handed over a fake address to the swatter. This child-play caused the death of an innocent man named Andrew Finch. Police surrounded the house and got prepared for a hostage situation as soon as they arrived. Finch was the one to answer the door, he followed the instructions given but at some point he moved toward his waistband and officers fired a bullet at him in fear Finch was reaching for a gun. It appeared the man was unarmed and he died at the hospital Barris said he doesn’t believe he deserves to be charged with the act of murder but he does think he may be due for some time in jail. “I love swatting kids who think that nothing is going to happen.” he says.

LG | 8K | 88"
    LG Display is the division of the company that invests heavily in the development of new generation OLED displays. The Korean giant has a growing presence in this segment, which is competing directly with Samsung. LG has confirmed that it has developed the world's first 88-inch OLED TV that supports the impressive 8K resolution. Features that make it the largest OLED panel with similar resolution created so far, Engadget reported.
    The first demonstration awaits us at CES 2018. This is the first major technology show for the year to be held between 9-12 January in Las Vegas. We remind you that up to now, the most innovative OLED display TV has a 77-inch diagonal display and can display content in up to 4K resolution. The premiere of the device should demonstrate the company's tremendous progress in developing this technology over the past year.
    LG's idea is to demonstrate to Samsung that it is becoming an increasingly influential player in the global OLED TV market. The company will continue to invest in devices from the highest price segment to become a more influential name in this segment. The official premiere of the first 88-inch OLED display is just the first step in LG's bid to dominate this attractive niche market in the long run.

G-Eazy - The Beautiful & Damned
    If you've never heard of him, G-Eazy is an Oakland rapper with a greaser vibe. Pitchfork broke down the meaning behind the title of this record, "F. Scott Fitzgerald’s 1922 novel The Beautiful and Damned follows socialite Anthony Patch, the heir to a large fortune, through his courtship with aspiring actress Gloria Gilbert. As his prosperity leads to alcoholism, the book explores how hard it is to love selfishly, how partying and drug abuse become escapes from grappling with one’s own flaws. “Here’s to alcohol, the rose-colored glasses of life,” the story famously posits. G-Eazy’s The Beautiful & Damned has a nearly identical arc, with Eazy playing the same type of sad, rich playboy. He’s constantly searching for meaning in luxury. In intent and tone, G-Eazy’s self-indulgent downer raps about depravity and excess seem to embody another Fitzgerald line: “I shall go on shining as a brilliantly meaningless figure in a meaningless world.” His last album had sort of a similar take on it, in my opinion and I personally believe this album could have been much better. G-Eazy hasn't ventured far off of his original sound since he began creating music, and has just stuck to his roots. This cliché, 74 minute long project discusses what it's like attempting to overcome stardom, as if we haven't heard that before. Once people who have only dreamed about become famous actually become famous you know they've always got to come back with the one liner "money and fame isn't everything". That is essentially what G-Eazy is doing with this album. We've seen it done before, we didn't like it when it was done preciously, and we still don't like it now. Thanks for trying though Gerald.
    I give this album a 3 / 10
    You can listen to this album here:

No. 4 Alabama avenges loss to No. 1 Clemson in Sugar Bowl, sets up all SEC CFP final
    "The College Football Playoff was created in large part in response to an all SEC BCS National Championship. Four years into the new system, the CFP has its own all SEC final. No. 3 Georgia outlasted No. 2 Oklahoma in the Rose Bowl earlier Monday, and in the Sugar Bowl No. 4 Alabama avenged its title game loss a year ago by flattening No. 1 Clemson in a 24-6 win that wasn’t as close as the final score." Alabama has now won 6 national titles under the coaching of Nick Saban. The Alabama Roll Tide came into this game uneasy as Clemson had defeated Alabama last year in the sugar bowl. This year Alabama was coming for business and Clemson was not going to stop them. At the end of the first quarter Alabama had 102 yards to Clemson's -7. It was never really any question of who was taking this game home. Alabama has one of the best college football dynasties of all time and looks to continue bringing greatness to the program.

WhatsApp down on New Year's Eve
    WhatsApp experienced service outages in Europe Asia and South America on New Year's Eve.
    The app's service problem first started showing up on Down Detector at about 9 a.m PT.

It caused panic for new Year's revellers trying to make plans and wish their friends and family a prosperous 2018.
    So thousand of people reported that Whatsapp went down for almost two hours on Sunday. Users across the UK and in countries including Barbados, Netherlands, Belgium,India, Japan, Panama, South Africa, Spain, and Qatar had said they were unable to connect to the app.

Unlike many large social networks, WhatsApp does not maintain a webpage to give users information when the site is down. It has an official Twitter account that is supposed to post when it is experiencing problems but that was not the case with Whatsapp...

A spokeswoman for the messaging service said: "WhatsApp users around the world experienced a brief outage today that has now been resolved. "We apologise for the inconvenience."

Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools
    One of the all-time legends of MPGH and also the game hacking expert, master131 has released an extreme injector for Combat Arms. Its not just any random injector, but one that gives you options. It lets you really narrow down how you want to inject your hacks into Combat Arms. It has options such as auto inject, close on inject and stealth inject. If you didn’t think that was enough, it also has an additional five injection methods. The thread is very noob friendly, with tonnes of detailed explanations ranging from its features to how to use it, the differences with the injection methods etc. It has almost 10,000 downloads in the time this injector has been uploaded. As I always say, be cautious when considering to use hacks. Any hacks used on a game can have consequences like revoked access or a ban. Be sure to always check the extreme injector thread for updates and news. Happy hacking!
    Thread

Woman ruined $300K worth of art on date with lawyer
    Authorities say an intoxicated Dallas woman who was on a first date with a prominent Houston trial lawyer caused at least $300,000 in damage to his art collection, including two Andy Warhol paintings. Lindy Lou Layman, 29, was arrested Saturday on criminal mischief charges after her date with Anthony Buzbee. She was released on $30,000 bond. Prosecutors say Buzbee, 49, told investigators that Layman got too intoxicated on their date, so he called her an Uber after they returned to his home. Buzbee said Layman refused to leave and hid inside the home, and that when he found her and called a second Uber, she got aggressive. Authorities said she tore down several paintings and poured red wine on some while yelling obscenities. She also allegedly threw two $20,000 sculptures across the room and shattered them. The damaged Warhol paintings were each valued at $500,000 in court documents. Buzbee has represented high-profile figures, including former Texas Gov. Rick Perry in an abuse-of-power case. Then-candidate Donald Trump also visited his home last year when Buzbee held a fundraiser and donated $250,000 to Trump's presidential campaign.

Woman gets $284 billion electric bill, wonders whether it’s her Christmas lights
    You can’t blame Mary Horomanski for getting a little charged up when she saw her electric bill earlier this month. When the Erie, Pennsylvania, resident checked how much she owed the electric company online, she was met with a bill for a whopping $284 billion. Yeah, you read that right. “My eyes just about popped out of my head,” the 58-year-old Horomanski told the Erie Times-News. “We had put up Christmas lights and I wondered if we had put them up wrong.” On the bright side, she had a full year to pay the entire $284 billion. Her minimum payment would be a mere $28,156, according to The Associated Press. For some reason, Horomanski suspected there might have been a billing error, which was confirmed when her son called electricity provider Penelec. Turns out, she only owed $284.46 ― still high, but much more manageable. Mark Durbin, a spokesman for Penelec’s parent company First Energy, said he has never seen a bill for billions of dollars, but told the Erie Times-News the company appreciates Horomanski’s ”willingness to reach out to us about the mistake.” The multibillion-dollar bill did inspire Horomanski to add an item to her Christmas list. “I told [my son] I want a heart monitor,” she told the paper.

Interview - [MPGH]Nyaro

Matthew: Hello Nyaro, thanks for agreeing to do an interview with me. How has the holidays been for you?

[MPGH]Nyaro: No problem. Pretty stressful tbh. Family visits every day no time for mpgh lol. But other than that they‘ve been great. I had my birthday which was lit.

Matthew: Luckily my relatives live up north so they don't come to visit. Mind telling us how old you are now?

[MPGH]Nyaro: I‘m 17.

Matthew: Ah on your way to being a fully fledged young adult. Next question, how did you find MPGH and what made you stay?

[MPGH]Nyaro: Making a long story short. I worked with Ahlwong on a RotMG private server. I registered because I wanted to download hacks for RotMG and release and find new pservers. I enjoyed the people around me and ended up staying active.

Matthew: Ah quite nice, MPGH is definitely a home for many, glad you've stayed. Onto the next question, how has being a minion for the RotMG section impacted your life? Have you learned anything from the experience?

[MPGH]Nyaro: It was pretty stressful in the beginning. I got Minion and Editor and had to do stuff for both which was hard. I decided to give someone else the chance to do Editor cause I had to focus on minion. I learned how to analyze files correctly so if I approve something it doesn’t have any virus.

Matthew: Alright final question, is there one thing you would want to see implemented or removed from MPGH?

[MPGH]Nyaro: New mpgh design. It‘s old and ugly. Bring new ranks to life (old). I don’t know... There is so much things that need to be done on mpgh but I definitely understand that Dave etc. don’t have the time for it.

Matthew: I'd love to see a dark MPGH design as it would be helpful to a person's eyes if they are in a dark room. Now onto a game of would you rather.

Would you rather be rich and have never joined MPGH or be poor and have joined MPGH?

[MPGH]Nyaro: I rather be rich to be honest. MPGH is not my Job, I do it for fun. If someone who isn't making money on MPGH (means admins, sellers) is dumb to chose MPGH over an wealthy real life.

Matthew: Would you rather have your closest friend be a male or a female?

[MPGH]Nyaro: Definitely male.

Matthew: Thanks for the interview

[MPGH]Nyaro: Thanks for having me!

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero
      • Phoon Legend
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Vader
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • sasori~
    • Media News
      • Axel
      • Ggog
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
      • Dependent
    • Interviewers
      • Trol553
      • Dependent
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • Dependent
      • Eternity
      • savage
      • SC2K
      • Matthew is Balls
    Last edited by Hova; 01-03-2018 at 07:45 PM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Beriyan (01-09-2018),Dab (01-04-2018),[MPGH]Dave84311 (01-03-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    that 8k screen looks lit nice posts !

Thanks
    @Hova

I had 2k post ban this week, read the dispute + include me in news goober

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    @Hova

youre right there my friend

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Silent (01-04-2018),Vader (01-03-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post

youre right there my friend
    In users news you newb

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Hova

How about no. You evaded it and got ratted out... by yourself in a group chat with multiple staff members!!!

If it gonna be added, next edition. You got banned after I posted the article.
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 01-03-2018 at 09:31 PM.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    How about no. You evaded it and got ratted out

If it gonna be added, next edition. You got banned after I posted the article.
    Rules state that the ratter gets banned to................................................ ...............

Wonder who it was Asian girl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    In users news you newb
    There can only be one

Thanks @Hova another awesome news editorial!
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Academy Awards View Post
    There can only be one

Thanks @Hova another awesome news editorial!
    Buy my sig space please den

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Thanks for the news! Happy new year

Thanks
    coolio editiono teamo
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Good news as usual
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Interview kinda short not gonna lie.

History
    Official Publicist - 11/09/2017
    Official Newsforce Team - 10/19/2017
    Premium - 10/11/2017

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dependent View Post
    Interview kinda short not gonna lie.
    If your basing length off of question/response, mine was longer than the last 2 interviews.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    R.I.P MY PREMIUM MENTION. THIS WAS THE ONLY REASON I DONATED!

xd, hope I’m in next one hehe, no biggie (probs cause I got prem 1 literally a day before)

(3rd time editing this post) xd
    Last edited by BabyCrazy; 01-07-2018 at 05:34 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast