Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Eareland View Post
    Maybe trainer turns DA off automatically....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jikurein View Post
    I don't have that bug either....have you tried to put things in bank with the official game page? maybe it needs to be done once in the real page before being done in the trainer....
    I'm willing to wager (this was my initial thought on the issue anyway) that the trainer has some sort of coding issue that affects the status of the DA in some way I don't know how to explain. In other words, I kind of agree with Eareland here...

As far as using the official page, my browser runs like molasses. Sure, I could do it that way, or use LDFT which works just fine. However...

This trainer here has a couple of VERY VERY USEFUL video files that I decided to port into LDFT and they work like a charm.
    They are Add Item Slot and No Skill Cooldown respectively; the latter not only eliminates cooldown times but eliminates Mana cost...
    Hot diggity damn, now that's something I can raise my wine glass to.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amyrakunejo For This Useful Post:

Jikurein (02-04-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Amyrakunejo View Post
    Huh. I bought a Dragon Amulet for my account a long time ago, but when I went to the bank using this trainer, it told me I must have a Dragon Amulet to use the bank. I find that odd. Of course, the activate Dragon Amulet video file works to circumvent the issue but...(why?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eareland View Post
    Maybe trainer turns DA off automatically.

Edit: I don't have similar "problem".
    Quote Originally Posted by Amyrakunejo View Post
    I'm willing to wager (this was my initial thought on the issue anyway) that the trainer has some sort of coding issue that affects the status of the DA in some way I don't know how to explain. In other words, I kind of agree with Eareland here...
    No. You are wrong, let me clarify this. In the trainer there is a "Hack Menu 1.swf" file. Basically, when you loaded this swf it has a Temporary DA button which is manually set off (Not by the trainer, but the swf itself, because it was created in mind for the non-DA player) You can see the DA symbol is set off when you load it, so as soon as you load “Hack Menu 1.swf” it will just turn your real DA off temporarily, because the DA symbol in the hack menu is off (which can be toggled back on). Hope that clears up the confusion!
    Last edited by Anon7991; 02-04-2018 at 04:53 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I'll also add that the Add Item Slot actually adds usable item slots (99 Bag Slots doesn't really work).
    However, the item slots added in this way do not remain, so if you're using this, be sure to not leave any items in slots you don't actually have, or you'll likely lose them (I haven't pressure-tested this so I might be wrong but better safe than sorry in this case). It is useful to add temporary slots in the case of gathering a bunch of resources for merge shops or for gathering quests and so on...
    Still kinda wish there was a way to add these things permanently...ah well...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @Dab Mark as outdated pls.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12