Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

MPGH News - 188th Edition

188th Edition - January 10th, 2018
    Snapple Fact: The King of Hearts is the only king without a mustache.

Interested in learning more about cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and others? Have questions like "What are ICO's?", "Whats an alt-coin?", you can now ask your questions in the MPGH Cryptocurrency chat. Click here to learn more!

- The Publicists need some new wiki editors to join the team. If you've had experience with editing a wiki and have extensive knowledge of a game, please apply here.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Post Ban:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current section: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab1996426
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Luverdark
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]TheJoker
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Vader
    Current section: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]LilyLoli
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads:

Huge oil tanker off China’s coast on fire, at risk of exploding
    There has been a collision with an oil tanker and a freighter off China's east coast, it is at risk of exploding and sicking to the bottom of the sea. Authorities from three different countries has been searching for the 32 missing crew members and trying to contain the oil continuing to spew into the sea.
    The Chinese state broadcaster said that none of the 30 Iranians and 2 Bangladeshis who have been missing since the collision late Saturday had been found. A search and cleanup effort has been delayed because of the big fire and poisonous gas.
    South Korea, China and the U.S. have sent ships and planes to find the still missing crew members. The U.S. has sent a P-8A aircraft, which took off from Okinawa, Japan, to aid the search party.
    The Sanchi was carrying 136,000 metric tons (150,000 tons, or nearly 1 million barrels) of condensate, a type of ultra-light oil.
    Source

Comcast fired 500 despite stating tax cut would create thousands of jobs
    Comcast reportedly fired 500 of its workers right before Christmas, even though they claimed it would create thousands of jobs. Comcast tried to keep the firings under wraps, making fired employees sign a "non-disclosure agreement". The details of the firings were reported by an anonymous, and former Comcast employee, who has not been identified due to the non-disclosure agreement. Comcast conducted these firings behind closed doors while it was lobbying for tax cuts in the month of December - which was eventually passed into law by US President Donald Trump. The firings happened around December 15, and on December 20, Comcast had announced that due the nearing-soon tax cuts by Trump, and the repeal of net neutrality, that over 100,000 employees would receive $1,000 in "special benefits" and invest over $50 billion in infrastructure over the next five years. Despite making these claims, they laid off 500 workers. In addition, it was recently reported that they are laying off 400 workers in a single facility in Atlanta, further adding onto the amount of firings. Comcast is not alone in this respect. AT&T had also promised the repealment of net neutrality and the introduction of tax cuts would introduce more jobs. However, just this week, they have laid off over 1,000 workers. Currently, they are facing a lawsuit from a worker's union due to massive amounts of job cuts.

Source

Kickaster and Gaming 2017
    Kickstarter's publicly subsidized games have boosted support last year, up to 30%. The surprise is that this is entirely due to the board ones. Video games for computers and consoles continue to tend not to attract attention.
    According to Kickstarter, last year there were about 400 more successful board games projects in 2016 with subsidies rising above $ 36 million. On average, one such game received about $ 65,000. Especially two board game campaigns have received enormous support. Kingdom Death: Monster 1.5 has become the most costly subsidized game of any kind, and the fourth revenue campaign at Kickstarter at $ 12.39 million before it starts spreading among the supporters in the autumn. And in October, The 7th Continent raised $ 7 million from its campaign.
    Support for video titles is the same as 2016 and they share nearly $ 20 million. One video game received an average of $ 48,000, a big difference from the average campaign revenue in 2015 - over $ 110,000. Moreover, only 85 percent of this money has come to the developers to continue their ideas, while others have had to close their campaigns as unsuccessful. Let's see how things will change in the new year.

Nvidia unveils Big Format Gaming Displays: 65-inch 120Hz G-Sync 4K monitors
    CES 2018 is very soon to come. It’s the biggest tech showcase event of this year, where the world’s best come to show their new products and concepts, which they hope you’ll add to your home.And it's no different for Nvidia that partnered with traditional PC monitor manufacturers to bring the market a new beasty 65" gaming monitor, the Big Format Gaming Display (BFGD) which features a 4K panel operating at 120Hz with G-Sync technology. Making the deal much more appealing to customers is support for Amazon, HBO, Hulu, Netflix, YouTube and many other key channels providing the ultimate streaming experience and it's also paired with exclusive conversions of classic titles, such as Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3. Nvidia says it's been working with leading panel producer AU Optronics for two years to bring this display to life. By using G-SYNC’s variable refresh rate technology, BFGDs can be set to a genuine 24 Hz to match the frame rate of the source material, providing a cinema-like experience at home, making the display great for watching movies and not only gaming. This is definitely a huge step in the right direction. Surely, many companies like Samsung and LG will start working on similar monitors very soon.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2018-nvidia-reveals-65-inch-4k-displays-with-gsync

Mercedes-AMG & Linkin Park
    The engineers of the German manufacturer are considering the idea of ​​electric cars with the Mercedes-AMG branding to issue artificial noises. This will protect pedestrians who are close to them. The new EV cars in the series will be so silent that an alternative way to alert other road users is needed. That is why Mercedes-AMG will create their own collection of artificial sounds.
    The data for these plans were confirmed personally by the Chief Executive of the Mercedes-AMG Division, Tobias Moyers. In his statement, he said that the company offers its customers a unique emotion and sound is an integral part of this feeling and the overall experience, Engadget reported. The realization of this idea implies huge marketing opportunities for the German manufacturer.
    Even more interestingly, Mercedes-AMG plans to use the sounds of the popular rock band Linkin Park. The band will become the first official partner of this project and along with them will be attracted many other audio experts. Thanks to them, the Mercedes-AMG will create the optimal palette of sounds that will differentiate their future electric cars from other competing vehicles.

Hacked Sex Robots Could Murder People, Security Expert Warns
    According to a cybersecurity expert, sex robots could be manipulated by hackers and used for causing harm or possibly killing people. AI researchers have consistently been warning people of the risks of internet-connected robots, hundreds of researchers demanded governments to ban such robots. “Often these robots can be upwards of 200 pounds and very strong. Once a robot is hacked, the hacker has full control and can issue instructions to the robot." Said Nicholas Patterson, a cybersecurity lecturer at Deakin University in Melbourne, Australia, to the Star. Some vulnerabilities were already discovered in sex toys containing Bluetooth, which makes hackers able to control it remotely. An example of such case was a vulnerable butt plug, which was talked about last year. It's best to warn anyone you know who possesses one of those robots, just in case something goes wrong.

Source

Lil Uzi Vert - Mood
    We finally hear some more music from Lil Uzi. His last releases were tacked on tracks to make a deluxe edition of his first studio album. Thankfully with this track Uzi goes back to his roots. His popular mixtape "Lil Uzi Vert vs The World" had some very unique sounds on it that not many artists could use to their advantage. In this song Uzi pulls those from those elements again to give his day 1 fans something to show he hasn't lost his touch. Overall the song is slightly repetitive like most of his music and it's purely meant to be a party banger. With heavy bass and groovy, catchy lyrics this song is sure to pop at any party.
    I give this song an 8 / 10. I liked the song a lot, but from an analytical standpoint it had a few flaws.
    You can listen to this song on SoundCloud.

Alabama rallies, wins 5th football national title in 9 years
    Alabama came into the national championship not so hot. Georgia was up by 13 points going into the third quarter. It was a hard fought battle when Alabama made a big decision. Alabama decided to make a huge decision by putting in freshman quarterback Tagovailoa. Once he was put in the game he began throwing the ball extremely well and performed as a dual-threat quarterback. The winning catch was caught by DeVonta Smith in overtime, "Tua Tagovailoa hit freshman wide receiver DeVonta Smith with a 41-yard touchdown pass, and Alabama defeated Georgia 26-23 in overtime to win the College Football Playoff national championship game at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta." Alabama ended up being the better team, and it is a real heartbreaker for Georgia as they have not won a national championship since 1980.

Instagram users could soon cross-post Stories to WhatsApp
    Facebook "will" be or could be soon offering their users an option to post their story on three social networks that they own, Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram. Instagram recently confirmed the testing of a tool to cross-post stories as a WhatsApp status. With the option to already share Instagram stories on Facebook in place. The reason for it is to help users to post on thee platforms without having to manually upload content on each one to save time and trouble.

The first ones to spot the new option were users in Brazil, and Instagram confirmed to Tech Crunch that the feature is currently in testing. Like content posted natively to the status in WhatsApp directly, users can also choose who sees that status. Privacy settings default to contacts only, but users can also log in and choose to exclude specific contacts or to create a list of contacts allowed to see the post.

The question is, do we want to watch the same stories 3x?

Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats
    Grand theft auto is a classic game, that we all know and love. What if you could play grand theft auto in style by using hacks. The DopeSkid Anime edition hack might just be a hack to use and is the featured hack of the week. It’s got a range of options to choose from, like Money transfers, unlock everything, weapon options, vehicle options, teleport and much much more. Using these hacks can make the game ten times more enjoyable for you and your friends. However, don’t let these kind and exciting words fool you. Using hacks such as DopeSkid Anime edition hack is dangerous. It can become detected and may cause Rockstar to ban your account for cheating. Therefore, be cautious and aware. You can do this by regularly checking the grand theft auto 5 section for news and updates as well as the DopeSkid Anime edition thread itself. Stay safe and happy hacking!
    Thread

Woman Agrees To Pay For Wrong Lottery Ticket, Then Wins $5 Million
    A New Jersey mother of two used a lottery ticket as a bookmark for weeks, unaware that the numbers on it would bring her a life-changing windfall. Oksana Zaharov, 46, asked a clerk at a Manhattan store for a $1 scratch-off ticket, but the worker gave her a $10 Set For Life ticket, KTLA sister station WPIX in New York City reported Tuesday. She decided to keep it anyway. “When the clerk handed me the wrong ticket I felt bad so I decided to just go ahead and buy it,” Zaharov said. “I actually used the ticket as a bookmark for a couple weeks before I decided to scratch it.” She couldn’t believe it when she saw that she’d won $5 million. “I never win anything,” she said. “I was sure the ticket was fake. It wasn’t until I brought it into the office that I knew it was for real.” Zaharov plans to celebrate her win with a family vacation to the Bahamas and put money toward her children’s college education.

Ohio postal carriers say aggressive turkeys stopping mail service
    ROCKY RIVER, OH (AP) — Postal carriers say a rafter of aggressive wild turkeys have prevented them from delivering mail to more than two dozen homes in a Cleveland suburb. Residents on a number of streets in Rocky River have had to pick up their mail at the post office because the turkeys have created unsafe conditions for carriers to deliver to their homes. Rocky River Mayor Pam Bobst said the problem has persisted for the last three weeks. She said city ordinances don’t allow for the turkeys to be eradicated. The city has instead sent letters to people asking them to stop putting out bird feed in the hope the turkeys will go elsewhere. A U.S. Postal Service spokesman says some carriers have been pecked but none have been injured.

Interview - [MPGH]meme

Trol553: Hello meme, it is pleasure to do interview with you today! As well I thank you for making the time to do this kinda chit-chat. My first question for you is easy. Just how are you?

[MPGH]meme: Hey, I'm doing great, thanks for asking. How are you?

Trol553: That is very good to hear, I am doing totally fine. No sickness and I am happy, that is only important I guess, so.

I will start with MPGH-related stuff, so what would you change on MPGH if you could? Some rules, design, anything?

[MPGH]meme: I would probably try to make the different subsections more obvious to new users (help, discussions, etc.). So that more people will post in the correct sections.

Trol553: For me the subsections look obvious, like what should I post in them and what I should not.
    My following question is about you becoming a minion. How did you manage to do that? Did something special or just applied and got accepted? As minion you have some kinds of responsibilities and stuff. Managing to cover everything?

[MPGH]meme: If I was to guess why I was accepted as minion, I would probably say it's because of my long-time activity in the section. As for the responsibilities, I've been doing my absolute best to keep on top of them at all times. It has a bit of a learning curve, but I have been enjoying it so far.

Trol553: I am happy to see that you are fulfilling & enjoying the postion because I have seen lot of new minions recently in cause I guess the previous ones either left or something.
    Now, recently have been New Year, have you enjoyed it? Bought some pyro and had fun, something special happened?

[MPGH]meme: I had fun over new year, had a bunch of my family over for a party. I'm just really looking forward to seeing what the coming year holds.

Trol553: Let's hope it will hold good things only. I forgot to ask you, what do you say about the new feature on MPGH, the chatbox on the left-down part of the site. It was in beta few weeks ago, if you were reading lot of threads on MPGH it was presented by Gab there.

Are you using it, what would you change about it?

[MPGH]meme: I think that with a bit more polish, the onsite chatbox will be great for MPGH, especially its marketplace. I haven't been using it much because of how inactive the chatrooms are, but I will be more than happy to move over when its more populated. I'd love to see 1 on 1 chat added as it would allow for quick communication between users.

Trol553: Okay, now I would you to present a game. Easy, no worries! It is pretty much choosing between one thing or the second thing and explaining why you chose that one.

Would you rather be blind or dumb?

[MPGH]meme: I think I'd rather be stupid than not be able to see. Being blind would be a lot of hardship and loads of idiots live perfectly happy lives haha.

Trol553: Would you rather have the job of your dreams and always be broke or have a job you despise but loads of wealth?

[MPGH]meme: Terrible job with loads of wealth for sure. When you aren't working you could do whatever you want and enjoy with all the money you would make from the job.

Trol553: Okay that will be everything meme, shotouts to anyone? Have nice rest of the day/night and thank you very much for doing interview with me today.

[MPGH]meme: Thanks for having me mate, have a good one!

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero
      • Phoon Legend
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Vader
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • sasori~
    • Media News
      • Ggog
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
      • Dependent
    • Interviewers
      • Trol553
      • Dependent
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • Dependent
      • Eternity
      • savage
      • Sean
      • Matthew
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 01-09-2018 at 02:42 PM.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

Dab (01-09-2018),Daniel:D (01-16-2018),Depressed (01-10-2018),Gravity (01-10-2018),[MPGH]Hova (01-09-2018),kiwi5 (01-09-2018),Lightning (01-10-2018),ltduy001 (01-10-2018),[MPGH]meme (01-09-2018),Nyaro (01-10-2018),sundeep (01-12-2018),swwrgaersghaedrgedrgherdhg (01-12-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I see you changed Matthews name back, Sad.
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabs Tranny Bitch View Post
    I see you changed Matthews name back, Sad.
    hahaha didn't even notice...

Congrats @aku

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The lady who won from the scratch ticket just looks like she doesn't give a fuck

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    can't touch this
    i've really enjoyed a thread about hacking and murdering ppl :>
    . . . malsignature.com . . .

[ global rules ] [ scam report ] [ image title ] [ name change ] [ anime force ]
    [ league of legends marketplace rules ] [ battlefield marketplace rules ]

"because everytime you post a picture of anime in here
    your virginity's time increases by 1 month"
    ~Smoke 2/18/2018

Former Staff 09-29-2018
    Battlefield Minion 07-21-2018
    Premium Seller 03-04-2018
    Publicist 12-10-2017
    League of Legends Minion 05-31-2017
    Premium 02-05-2017
    Member 10-13-2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Once again, thanks for the news~

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwi5 For This Useful Post:

Vader (01-10-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Thanks for the news team, I like it

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Matthew (01-10-2018),Vader (01-10-2018)

Thanks
    That lotto win though, no remorse. I'd pay something there if it's a regular small shop.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    hahaha didn't even notice...

Congrats @aku
    Thanks, my next ban is coming soon xD

P.S: Good news (as usual)
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    wow the guy who got interviewed is a massive dickhead
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meme For This Useful Post:

Nyaro (01-10-2018),Trol553 (01-10-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thanks for the premium mention. Bulliez

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Awesome edition of the news!

Can't wait for the new monitor to come out! Looks fantastic.
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    "Snapple Fact: The King of Hearts is the only king without a mustache."

Explain this.

Always PM me when trading, I've been hacked on my Skype previously
    [img]https://**********.com/addskype/affe2626.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Not much news this week, but nice none the less!