Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by willfuttbuck View Post
    i'm retarded and keep forgetting to patch that out, do what Ninjin said above and delete that folder and it'll stop doing it
    Okay thank you. I will try that.

Thanks
    is there a way to apply normal full screen to this? Fullscreen v3 bugs when used on Steam

Thanks
    ok so i got two questions im hoping someone can answer. When im in the client on my char select screen, at the top of the screen theres a row of potion sprites with a number next to each one, what is that for? and when im trying to use an ability (on assasin for example) when oryx cant be damaged it doesnt cast the poison, instead it says Oryx is Invulnerable or something to that effect in green letters above my character, how do i turn that off so i can cast anytime?

oh also, one last thing, the last couple hours wheneve i try and reconnect to a dungeon i get a ''Not allowed in game'' msg followed by the connection failed retrying message, does anyone know the reason for this
    Last edited by morpheend206; 01-11-2018 at 06:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm continuously having an issue with sprite servers where I DC'd upon connecting for 'protocol error' and before I'm disconnect, it shows me next to Limon before I DC.

Thanks
    I cant load the client because it says LangFix.exe and so everyone says download the LangFix.exe file which i did and when i tried to run the file then the flash player just didnt do anything. How to i get rid of the error message?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    How do you unignore to hit a mob again?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelatedwatermelon View Post
    How do you unignore to hit a mob again?
    /cchelp displays all commands.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m3owm3rs View Post
    I'm continuously having an issue with sprite servers where I DC'd upon connecting for 'protocol error' and before I'm disconnect, it shows me next to Limon before I DC.
    Turn off ALL sprite world hacks. They're all patched.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by morpheend206 View Post
    ok so i got two questions im hoping someone can answer. When im in the client on my char select screen, at the top of the screen theres a row of potion sprites with a number next to each one, what is that for? and when im trying to use an ability (on assasin for example) when oryx cant be damaged it doesnt cast the poison, instead it says Oryx is Invulnerable or something to that effect in green letters above my character, how do i turn that off so i can cast anytime?

oh also, one last thing, the last couple hours wheneve i try and reconnect to a dungeon i get a ''Not allowed in game'' msg followed by the connection failed retrying message, does anyone know the reason for this
    The potions show how many more you need to max all of your characters stats. I am fairly certain that the thing with the abilities has to do with auto ability aim and such, disable it all. And then they have patched reconnecting to dungeons. It is no longer possible to reconnect.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CupCakek3 View Post
    is there a way to apply normal full screen to this? Fullscreen v3 bugs when used on Steam
    start client -> maximize window -> get in-game -> enter /fs twice

it's easier to bind the /fs command to a key

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gW$RYHW$YW$YHWHerhRH For This Useful Post:

CupCakek3 (01-11-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by De_e View Post
    start client -> maximize window -> get in-game -> enter /fs twice

it's easier to bind the /fs command to a key
    Didn't work, I still get a normal maximized window. I wanted to play in full screen, just as if you'd press Ctrl + F on Flash Player or press the normal "Full Screen" option on the vanilla Graphics Menu.

Thanks
    Didn't work, I still get a normal maximized window. I wanted to play in full screen, just as if you'd press Ctrl + F on Flash Player or press the normal "Full Screen" option on the vanilla Graphics Menu.
    trying going to the view drop down in your flash player and switching to/from show all to 100%

Thanks
    oh, that kind of full-screen. you can grab Borderless Gaming 9.4.9 from ******, works fine for steam rotmg

Thanks

HOW CAN I DISABLE THE AUTO SPRITE

HOW CAN I DISABLE THE AUTO SPRITE PLES HELP ME THIS IS BUGGING MY SPRITES AND I DONT HAVE THE OPTION TO DISBLE THAT HELP MEE !!!

Thanks
    Hi, i have problem, try the following, if I'm in a dungeon, and I go out, when I try to reconnect I can not, why does this happen ?, when using the letter assigned to that, it tells me the following message: "Not allowed in the game", how can solve this? @willfuttbuck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ByJugger View Post
    Hi, i have problem, try the following, if I'm in a dungeon, and I go out, when I try to reconnect I can not, why does this happen ?, when using the letter assigned to that, it tells me the following message: "Not allowed in the game", how can solve this? @willfuttbuck
    Deca fixed the Reconnect. It's not possible to reconnect to any dungeon atm, you can only reconnect to realms.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast