Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 51 of 51
  1. #46
    YG Tre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cs24h
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Hey, I was wondering if the HourBoostr works offline?
    By this I mean if I start idling and I turn my PC off, will the hours still go? If not, is there a way to idle games even while your computer doesn't have to be on? I heard there are programs you can buy for a cheap price that is basically a "mini-computer" that is on 24/7. Not sure what the name was...

    Would really appreciate some help! @Destiny
    ---------------- YG Tre ----------------

    OH, SO YOU'RE APPROACHING ME?

    ---------------- YG Tre ----------------

  2. #47
    Destiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Future
    Posts
    664
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    811
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by YG Tre View Post
    Hey, I was wondering if the HourBoostr works offline?
    By this I mean if I start idling and I turn my PC off, will the hours still go? If not, is there a way to idle games even while your computer doesn't have to be on? I heard there are programs you can buy for a cheap price that is basically a "mini-computer" that is on 24/7. Not sure what the name was...

    Would really appreciate some help! @Destiny
    Im late but there is no program that can boost your hours while your pc is closed, there are third party services tho that can do it i believe

  3. #48
    YG Tre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cs24h
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    Im late but there is no program that can boost your hours while your pc is closed, there are third party services tho that can do it i believe
    I'm sorry to bother, but could you maybe name a few? I'm not sure which programs boost it with my PC on shut down.
    ---------------- YG Tre ----------------

    OH, SO YOU'RE APPROACHING ME?

    ---------------- YG Tre ----------------

  4. #49
    Destiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Future
    Posts
    664
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    811
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by YG Tre View Post


    I'm sorry to bother, but could you maybe name a few? I'm not sure which programs boost it with my PC on shut down.
    as I said there are third party services on the internet but they cost money so I don't think it's worth it

  5. #50
    alex_png's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Edit

    Thank you, currently trying it. Hopefully this will improve my trust factor in CSGO. The UI design of this is simple and beautiful, better than some other programs like this. Just a quick question tho, how long does it take for steam to update the hours played in each game? Iíve noticed Iíve been idling for 30 minutes and some games recorded a 0.1 hours played while others are still 0. Is this normal or does the tool need an update? Thanks!

    Edit: Nevermind, it just takes a while, working perfectly. Thanks!
    Last edited by alex_png; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:45 PM. Reason: Edit

  6. #51
    ropdesigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adobe Photoshop
    Posts
    387
    Reputation
    109
    Thanks
    61
    Is there any risk for a VAC ban? Since I saw some Idle programs had some bans.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Steam Games' Hour Booster
    By Zachary in forum CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Replies: 466
    Last Post: 18 Hours Ago, 09:29 AM
  2. [Outdated] Steam Game's Hour Boostr (New Version)
    By Destiny in forum Steam Games Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-11-2018, 06:06 AM
  3. [WTB] Steam Game HOUR BOOSTER
    By onetapped in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Marketplace
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2015, 09:53 PM
  4. Steam game hack hours
    By XirioD in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-21-2014, 05:00 PM
  5. scanning for steam games updates...
    By I-Love-You in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 12:50 PM