Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 189th Edition

189th Edition - January 16th, 2018
    Snapple Fact: If you keep a goldfish in a dark room it will eventually turn white.

Interested in learning more about cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and others? Have questions like "What are ICO's?", "Whats an alt-coin?", you can now ask your questions in the MPGH Cryptocurrency chat. Click here to learn more!

- The Publicists need some new wiki editors to join the team. If you've had experience with editing a wiki and have extensive knowledge of a game, please apply here.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current section: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab1996426
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Luverdark
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]TheJoker
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Vader
    Current section: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]LilyLoli
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads:

OUTPOST ZERO

Humanity has destroyed itself. After years of bloody war, nuclear bombs exploded around the world, and the only survivors were locked in a colony ship. Robot-controlled, he leaves the solar system in search of a new planet to colonize, and an attempt to give life to the surviving infant survivors. This is the story of Outpost Zero, a multiplayer FPS server that puts you in the role of one of the robots mentioned above.
    In addition, you can create more robots to be your AI comrades, add them to different features, put them in your post, collect resources, or maintain the infrastructure. And because they have an intellect, though artificial, you will have to try to treat them well if you do not want problems, to help and create, as the creators of the game write: "a society of happy, efficient and powerful robots. " And apart from cosmic pirates and other nuisances, you will also need to beware of the animal world, which will be as incredible as hostile - giant rhinoceros like giants, giant albino spiders and what else. If you are not the type of robot who likes to sit warm in the sheltered fasting and have a drink of evening tea, you will be able to attack and assault with your robots.
    The game is being developed for PC and is expected to be released later this week. The creators are Symmetric Games Studio and is published by the authors of Hello Neighbor, tinyBuild. If you want to try it, you can sign up for free test here.

GPD Win 2 pocket gaming laptop announced for $649
    Hardware manufacturer GPD has launched its second generation pocket-sized computer operating on Windows 10, the GPD Win 2. The new model is a substantial improvement f the original model. The processor has been upgraded from Atom x7-Z8350 to Core m3-7y30 with integrated HD Graphics 615, it comes with 128GB of memory space, but it's easily upgradable by the user because of the integration of a microSD card slot. It also features a new 6-inch display with a resolution of 720p and Gorilla Glass 4 touchscreen. The Win 2 sold out of the initial stock of 1,000 units within the first two hours of launch on Indiegogo and rightfully so. GPD is making some pretty huge claims about the Win 2: it's said to run GTA V at 38 FPS on maximum settings, and run Skyrim at an average of 53 fps. The win 2 seems godsent but there's a huge con and that's the price, it's being sold on Indiegogo right now for $650 and it's going to retail for $899 later this year.

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/1/15/16892268/gpd-win-2-announcement-specs-price-release-date

L'Oréal | Smart Gadgets

L'Oréal is hardly the first name you think of when it comes to smart gadgets, but it is a fact that the company is also developing similar products. Another two years ago at CES 2016 we saw for the first time the prototype My UV Patch - a flexible sensor that sticks to human skin and monitors the levels of ultraviolet rays. L'Oréal's idea was to think about a more attractive way of educating consumers how best to protect themselves from the harmful effects of sun rays. UV Sense is the name of the new version of the sensor.
    The updated model is tiny in size because its thickness is less than two millimeters and the diameter is 9 millimeters. The smart sensor also does not need a built-in battery to function, DigitalTrends reported. L'Oréal has designed it to be placed on the human nail and to see how exposed you are to ultraviolet rays. Official data reveals that UV Sense can work for two weeks. The widget can retain the equivalent of three months of informatio acing on the the hand is done with a layer of glue. The smart sensor is also complemented by a mobile application for Android and iOS to manage its work remotely. UV Sense uses NFC technology to wirelessly send data to smartphones. An additional application will also provide tips on how to protect your skin. L'Oréal plans to show UV Sense at CES 2018, where we will see other new technology products from the company.

Huncho Jack, Jack Huncho - Travis Scott & Quavo
    This Houston Atlanta duo now named "Jack Huncho" have mastered vibe rap on this new album. I had a great time listening to this album and it was because of how great Travis and Quavo bounce off of each other. Although at times this album did sound like a Travis Scott album with Quavo just being featured, Quavo also has his star moments on this album. These two artists both use a form of cloud rap in their main careers, but on this album we hear both of those vocal instrumentals come into play at the same time. On songs like "Saint Laurent Mask" we hear both Quavo and Travis synth harmonizing and it's truly beautiful. Whether rap is your favorite genre or a genre you hate, I think some elements of this album, like the one previously mentioned, can be appreciated. The lyrics didn't have a clear direction, but I don't think that was the purpose of this tape. Jack Huncho, Huncho Jack is littered with party bangers and also has it's fair share of slow vibe songs. A very balanced album by two successful solo artists.
    I give this album a 7 / 10. My only complaints are the repetitive theme in lyrics and overall lack of direction with this tape. The production is great.
    You can listen to this album here:

Snapchat Might Make Users Wait 3 Seconds To Skip Ads
    Want to skip over that promotional video (ad) on Snapchat before getting back to your friends’ Stories? Snapchat is considering an update that would force users to watch ads for three seconds before skipping past.

At present, users can tap their screen to immediately bypass promotional content. While this is a welcomed experience for users seeking to explore content from their friends and preferred creators and publishers, it reduces the amount of time people spend with paid content. Ad Age reports that viewing times for paid ads on Snapchat “barely reach a second.” that's why they're considering to do it to increase the visibility and effectiveness of partner ads.

Snapchat wants to attract with this kind model more partners. But Snapchat has always veered toward optimizing the user experience before appeasing ad partners.

Though Snapchat has not confirmed the rumors! So we have to wait for Snapchat to confirm this and keep our fingers crossed.

Realm of the Mad God Hacks and Cheats
    Realm of the Mad God is that good old classic 8-bit bullet-hell game. It can be a hard game at times and we all wish we could have the best of hacks for this game. Luckily, 2 people having been helping update and develop the best modified client in my opinion for RotMG. @willfuttbuck and @elisrael have been making additions to the client that was originally created by @CrazyJani. The client features the best auto-nexus, auto-aim, debuff modifier and tons of UI options. For this release, their was an added option to make your UI look that of a legit client so if you plan to take a picture/record you can do so without exposing yourself. As always there is a chance that you can be banned while using this client so stay safe and happy hacking!
    Thread

Police use tear gas on protesters in Tunisia, reports say
    Police from Tunesia, have been seen and reported to be throwing tear gas to remove crowds of youth protesting against the newly made austerity system. the attack happened Ettadamen, a poor district of the capital, Tunis. reported by a local news outlet. Furthermore a witness stated to seen "young people aged around 20 were throwing stones at police vehicles and setting fire to tyres." Tunisia's Joblessness crisis with the youth by many say a key indicator of a country's economic prospects, and Tunisia's stands at around 35, reports say. The President Beji Caid Essebsi stated in a speech earlier on Sunday promising to increase youth employment in Tunisia.

Drunk droning now illegal in New Jersey
    New Jersey Governor Chris Christie signed a law on Monday making it illegal to fly an unmanned drone aircraft after too many drinks, a spokesman said on the Republican’s last day in office. The law prohibits flying a drone with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent or higher, the same as for driving a vehicle, or while drugged. Violators face up to six months in jail, a $1,000 fine or both. The measure, which passed the Democratic-controlled state legislature earlier this month, also bars flying a drone near a prison or in pursuit of wildlife. The drone measure was among 109 bills that Christie signed into law on his last full day in office, spokesman Brian Murray said by email. Christie’s successor, Democrat Phil Murphy, is to be sworn in on Tuesday. At least 38 states are considering restrictions on drone flying this legislative year, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures. The Consumer Technology Association has forecast that 3.1 million drones were sold in the United States last year, up 28 percent from the year before.

Interview - [MPGH]Hentai

Dependent: Greetings, Hentai thanks for taking the time to accept my interview today! I have always seen your work as a minion in all of your sections. Firstly I would like to ask how you discovered MPGH and would you like to share a recent achievement that you received??

[MPGH]Hentai: Firstly, thanks for having me. I indeed found out about MPGH a while back, when a friend of mine started using hacks. I was really amazed at how the game becomes really enjoyable after using hacks, so I ended up looking online and ended up with MPGH. I also ended up becoming a part of this community and got accepted as minion and publicist the same week. I was really surprised and noticed that MPGH was really something special to me after all.

Dependent: Publicist?

[MPGH]Hentai: Currently as the part of the wiki editor, there is a feeling of a competition, to finish the wiki as quickly as possible, at least for the section I am looking after. Which I hope not to let go of it.

Dependent: Minion?

[MPGH]Hentai: As the minion of OSPFPS I ended up meeting with awesome people, who guided me throughout everything. An active group whereas everyone helps each other, laughing and leaving a smile behind was really something which I found unique to being part of the MPGH.

Dependent: Thanks for the response! I'm delighted that your MPGH Journey so far has been great! nevertheless, How did MPGH impact your day to day life so far?

[MPGH]Hentai: Well I started learning the basics to a new world. Whereas to coding, hacking, scripting and even marketing. It was an amazing period of my life, which I surely brag about it to my friends. Started from the most basic to this current time, I have sold cracked accounts, to SE'ing crap. Never knew there was a world out there. A place where people trust each other. Holding onto each other. A place which I will never forget nor stop using.

Dependent: That's great that you learn so many things that you didn’t knew was possible and you learned a lot of skills that can possibly help you in life. If I may would you like to play a short game called “Never have I ever?”

[MPGH]Hentai:Yeah sure why not?

Dependent: "Never have I ever"
    • Been arrested?
    • Snuck out
    • Wasted

[MPGH]Hentai:
    • No
    • Yes, to clubs
    • No

Dependent: That's really interesting! Thank you again for taking your time to accept my interview today I would like to ask if you would like to mention or give a shout out to anyone or even a section before we end the interview?

[MPGH]Hentai: No problem, as of now I would really like to thanks, @TheJoker @Hova @Ahlwong @Smoke @Psychotic and mention @Zaczero (you know why) and @Silent for being awesome.

Dependent: Thanks again for letting me interview you it has been such an honor and warm regards from the rest of the News Team!

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero
      • Phoon Legend
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Vader
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • sasori~
    • Media News
      • Ggog
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
      • Dependent
    • Interviewers
      • Trol553
      • Dependent
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • Dependent
      • Eternity
      • Sean
      • Matthew
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 01-16-2018 at 03:41 PM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (01-16-2018),Ally (01-16-2018),Ben17174 (02-17-2018),Dab (01-16-2018),elisrael (01-17-2018),G35 Freak (01-17-2018),Gravity (01-16-2018),Hentai (01-16-2018),RuShi (01-16-2018),LeventHAN (01-17-2018),[MPGH]Lily (01-16-2018),[MPGH]Liz (01-17-2018),Luverdark (01-16-2018),Panthers (01-22-2018),Silent (01-16-2018),Vader (01-16-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thank you for the news :3

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    first

nice to see Quavo making the news. Great music.

Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Thanks for the news ^^

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks
    lol drunk droning.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    Thanks for the news
    Refund?

"You know how to play Spades, Dooky?"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    It's totally 2017

Thanks for the news

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Hahaha I'm awesome
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thanks for the news.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Awesome edition news team!

Drunk droning banned lol? When was that ever a thing. Also, I saw that coming with Snapchat forcing ads. Here comes the new YouTube.
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thanks for the news comrades

Quote Originally Posted by MrSurvivor View Post
    It's totally 2017

Thanks for the news
    High af.

It says 2018
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Nice interview @Hentai

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwi5 For This Useful Post:

Hentai (01-17-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Short and sweet one I would say!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Fuck snapchat if they do that ad bullshit

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Fuck snapchat if they do that ad bullshit
    It makes 100% sense if they did it cause it's so easy to bypass ads, u literally just tap & its gone. & I'm sure 70% of users do that. But if they do it, they should reduce ads.
    Last edited by BabyCrazy; 01-17-2018 at 08:09 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast