Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

iOS 10.3.x Jailbreak

I've seen a lot of people having issues with g0blin and meridian jailbreak for iOS 10.3.x devices, I'm here to assist with help.

Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to jailbreak a devices on 10.3.x

1. Download the g0blin IPA, google g0blin ipa, it should be the first result on a ****** page
    2. Download Cydia Impactor, plug your device in, unlock it and say yes share data or whatever, tap allow on your device
    3. Run Cydia Impactor, drag the g0blin ipa to Impactor, enter your iCloud email and password (this is safe it is just sent to apple for a signed dev app)
    4. The app will install and you will see progress in Impactor on your desktop.
    5. After the install is complete, it will give an error on your desktop (which doesn't mean anything) go to your iDevice
    6. This jailbreak is very iffy, it will most of the time reboot your device but it does work, be very patient!
    7. Run g0blin allow anythign it asks, tap Jailbreak, if your device reboots, kill the app from task manager along with any other apps suspended, try again
    8. keep trying until it says the exploit completed, when it says respring tap your home button, open Cydia on your device, let it refresh and install the essential upgrades
    9. If your device resprings, you are good to install tweaks

EXTRA HELP :
    The jailbreak is extremely unstable, the exploit fails 85% of the time, to jailbreak properly :
    When your devices reboots after a jailbreak, unlock, kill g0blin from the app switcher, lock then unlock your device, go to the app, tap jailbreak, then keep trying.
    When your devices reboots wait until it connects to your wifi network, or give it about 1 minute to boot up while killing all apps from the app switcher.

Cydia :
    After your device gets jailbroken, you may install tweaks.
    Currently a lot of iOS 10 tweaks will respring loop your device or cause it to go into safemode, uninstall them and install ones that you know will work, most work but some break your devices functionality, if you need assistance with a tweak, please comment on this thread.

I hope i helped you jailbreak your 10.3.x device

Tweaks that break your device : Bouncy10 will make your icons bounce and not respond.
    Last edited by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG; 01-26-2018 at 02:42 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG For This Useful Post:

-IamtheOne- (04-15-2018)